Ajnabis claiming Somali is/came from Arabic

That’s exactly what I’m telling you.
:drakewtf:
I’m darod myself. Go claim to be some arab niggas garac but leave us out of it.
Every damn muslim group claims to be a descendant of the prophet saw, you must use your brain and figure out they cling to it because they think it makes them closer to the deen.

The most somalis can go back is 30 generations. You think Somalis came to existence 600 years ago? (1400s)? That’s when we were fighting off the Portuguese for god sake.

Samaale is fake too.
:gucciwhat:
Youre proto-nilotic whether you like it or not. It’s ruining through your veins.
:draketf:
You don’t understand just now by claiming our ancestors lied then this means Darood is fake clan no origin. I know how r u feeling I was the same denying our Arab mixture getting angry when Ajnabis tell us we are mix. But let me explain it in easier way. Arab mixed with ancient East African people and the by product was somalis new race or people that are unique and special.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
You don’t understand just now by claiming our ancestors lied then this means Darood is fake clan no origin. I know how r u feeling I was the same denying our Arab mixture getting angry when Ajnabis tell us we are mix. But let me explain it in easier way. Arab mixed with ancient East African people and the by product was somalis new race or people that are unique and special.
All clans are fake!

Erythrean

83CF3398-6F02-4D95-A413-60BAACFF1C4F.jpeg

Okay buddy….
C61570B5-7B81-43C2-ADF2-4FA68F1E5611.png

Erythrean

No clan is beautiful thing is like big family who cares about u. I don’t know about but I love my tribe to the death
Clans going back to a common origin are probably fake! Not the ones where you can’t count your abtiris!

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Arabic words in Somali isn’t even 10%! Probably not even 5%! Keep trying though! Maybe one day they’ll see your dumbass as an Arab!
View attachment 251509
You don’t know what you’re talking about. You should cross analyze a Somali dictionary and Arabic dictionary.

Better yet go to an Arab country and notice how far you can get around with Somali.

Erythrean

You don’t know what you’re talking about. You should cross analyze a Somali dictionary and Arabic dictionary.

Better yet go to an Arab country and notice how far you can get around with Somali.
Have you?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Have you?
I have, in truth our Somali is as close to Arabic as some of the North African Arabic dialects.

Many children in Somalia learn Arabic at dugsi, with the amount of xafidh al Qu’ran we have there are people in the countryside who can’t read Somali but can read Arabic.

yeah its true around 1/4th of our words come from arabic, but the same goes for many other languages. arabic borrows a lot from persian, and english borrows a lot from latin

Trending