Ajnabis claiming Somali is/came from Arabic

But nilote have no civilisation to speak of why Somali suddenly claiming them.
Who said anything about claiming them and civilisation? You’re the one who wanted to point out and boast about how you came from some Arab niggas nut sack. Also no one brought up Nilotes but you.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Isn’t the Somali language older than Arabic? These sandnig*ers can’t just search up our language to tell that it’s not Arabic?! Must be low IQ!
3DC4508A-0A90-4FCF-9D2D-80E4F22C0434.png
FB98410B-C3D6-483E-943D-7A6540FA9E46.png
2E27BB65-1E9D-4243-9C2F-59CB5741B831.png

So is the Berber language but it’s basically morphed into Arabic.

It has a completely different script and doesn’t sound anywhere near the same but Arabs claim it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali people are mix between ancient Cushitic people ( we are not Nilotic wallhy car any nigga refute me plz have some shame and humility) and Arabs. Our elders are telling the truth Somalis are part Arab.
We are proto-nilotic and natufian. We have 0% arab in us. We are older than arabs how can we have arab in us?
:gucciwhat:
Ask @Apollo and @Shimbiris they have spent years researching this. You think midget arabs with hooked noses and midget thick nosed proto cushites made somalis? Use your brain bro. Sheikh isaaq/darod aren’t real. They would’ve lived approximately 1000 years ago, you think we sprung out of some arab mans balls?
:drakewtf:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I have been waiting for months for someone to share this guy on SSpot LOOL.

Anyways, in the Middle East, many people believe Somali is an Arabic dialect.

I have talked to many Arabs who swear they can understand Somali much easier than Darija (Moroccan Arabic) and ask why that’s a dialect but Somali is a separate language.

A lot of you guys are in for a rude culture shock if you go to the Middle East.
Some ME arabs look down on Amazigh and North Africans so much they’d rather claim Somalis over them. Only some though but it’s weird. Why do they distance themselves from NAs? NAs improve Arabs averages looks/height by a lot!

We are proto-nilotic and natufian. We have 0% arab in us. We are older than arabs how can we have arab in us?
Ask @Apollo and @Shimbiris they have spent years researching this. You think midget arabs with hooked noses and midget thick nosed proto cushites made somalis? Use your brain bro. Sheikh isaaq/darod aren’t real. They would’ve lived approximately 1000 years ago, you think we sprung out of some arab mans balls?
So u saying my whole culture of Darood is fake.
So our elders are lying. This proto Nilotic is lie. In no way and shape we r Nilotic just thought scares me. U just hawyie who’s anti Isaaq and Darood

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So u saying my whole culture of Darood is fake.
So our elders are lying. This proto Nilotic is lie. In no way and shape we r Nilotic just thought scares me. U just hawyie who’s anti Isaaq and Darood
That’s exactly what I’m telling you.
I’m darod myself. Go claim to be some arab niggas garac but leave us out of it.
Every damn muslim group claims to be a descendant of the prophet saw, you must use your brain and figure out they cling to it because they think it makes them closer to the deen.

The most somalis can go back is 30 generations. You think Somalis came to existence 600 years ago? (1400s)? That’s when we were fighting off the Portuguese for god sake.

Samaale is fake too.
Youre proto-nilotic whether you like it or not. It’s ruining through your veins.
:draketf:

Trending