Ajnabis claiming Somali is/came from Arabic

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This arab guy is always including Somalia in Arabic dialect challenge despite Somalis telling him our language isn’t a dialect of Arabic. His hard headed ass did it again and the comments are fighting with Somalis. The audacity kulaha our language is 70% arabic and 30% swahili/Portuguese/persian
:damn: :drakewtf:
D304AAE7-B8E5-45A7-AE36-00C1817E97A4.jpeg

The arab wannabe faraxs are getting a lot of likes in the comment section and no I’m not exaggerating, why do some people want to force arabness onto us. We are 1 of 22 “arab” countries. Hunguri weynaa dadkan
:holeup:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What’s with fobs using the whitest white people/names as profiles? Who do they think they are fooling with their broken english?
:fantasia2:

This arab guy is always including Somalia in Arabic dialect challenge despite Somalis telling him our language isn’t a dialect of Arabic. His hard headed ass did it again and the comments are fighting with Somalis. The audacity kulaha our language is 70% arabic and 30% swahili/Portuguese/persian
View attachment 251483
The arab wannabe faraxs are getting a lot of likes in the comment section and no I’m not exaggerating, why do some people want to force arabness onto us. We are 1 of 22 “arab” countries. Hunguri weynaa dadkan
How can anyone be this dumb 😭 knows somali is a afroasiatic cushitic language yet still calls it arabic nacala. That nigga got dhegacas deeeeep in his anal cavity nacala

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wait, you mean to tell me 'charlottejames2mk' is a fob?

:deadrose:
You think some Swedish woman wrote that? Just look at Mary Turner claiming to be from Sheikh Isaaq
701C0C91-E53B-4ADF-9E26-E745ED51B7BF.jpeg

Look at this Arab Guys comment. A somali telling another somali that they need to stop claiming Arab is gaslighting people out of their origins. Arabs need to stop shitpilling, they’re just encouraging this retarded behavior. Xasidiin.
:gucciwhat:
2E472C2D-5F28-41F3-B2C1-EFE18DB394ED.jpeg

@Erythrean your people have been mentioned. Wtf is erythrean? I thought that was some fantasy shit?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How can anyone be this dumb 😭 knows somali is a afroasiatic cushitic language yet still calls it arabic nacala. That nigga got dhegacas deeeeep in his anal cavity nacala
Waxaan fiiriya! Kulaha we are from the same branch :yloezpe: absolutely retarded
0088B3EE-8CF5-41F3-B450-8F8BE356ADA0.jpeg

1675122334518.jpeg

Garaad diinle

 
A lot of people told him off multiple times yet he still persist on calling somali an arabic dialect. His even being embolden by some other somalis. At this point his nothing but a troll in all honesty.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Soomal is an old word for Wealth. How did it came from Arabic? I don’t want to be related to sand nig*ers

View attachment 251483
Somali people are mix between ancient Cushitic people ( we are not Nilotic wallhy car any nigga refute me plz have some shame and humility) and Arabs. Our elders are telling the truth Somalis are part Arab.

Somali people are mix between ancient Cushitic people ( we are not Nilotic wallhy car any nigga refute me plz have some shame and humility) and Arabs. Our elders are telling the truth Somalis are part Arab.
Somali is Cushitic my guy. And what’s wrong with Nilotics? Where else do you think we get our tall height and beautiful dark skin from? :rejoice:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have been waiting for months for someone to share this guy on SSpot LOOL.

Anyways, in the Middle East, many people believe Somali is an Arabic dialect.

I have talked to many Arabs who swear they can understand Somali much easier than Darija (Moroccan Arabic) and ask why that’s a dialect but Somali is a separate language.

A lot of you guys are in for a rude culture shock if you go to the Middle East.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
I have been waiting for months for someone to share this guy on SSpot LOOL.

Anyways, in the Middle East, many people believe Somali is an Arabic dialect.

I have talked to many Arabs who swear they can understand Somali much easier than Darija (Moroccan Arabic) and ask why that’s a dialect but Somali is a separate language.

A lot of you guys are in for a rude culture shock if you go to the Middle East.
Isn’t the Somali language older than Arabic? These sandnig*ers can’t just search up our language to tell that it’s not Arabic?! Must be low IQ!
3DC4508A-0A90-4FCF-9D2D-80E4F22C0434.png
FB98410B-C3D6-483E-943D-7A6540FA9E46.png
2E27BB65-1E9D-4243-9C2F-59CB5741B831.png

Trending