Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know, the Somali girl herself admits she was having sex lol. She was walking with him to a room lol.

You girls who defend the unjustifiable are the worst creatures in this earth.

Nope she was walking in the lobby of big building(infront of lift) and the girl was mentally challenged (very obvious from her way if talking ) but post the video and let everyone judge.

Nope she was walking in the lobby of big building(infront of lift) and the girl was mentally challenged (very obvious from her way if talking ) but post the video and let everyone judge.

Insomnia watched the video ask him.

She was high on drugs and not mentally insane.

So the white girl made it up to make Somali girls look bad because she's really working for the Faarax intelligence services.

Your looking ridiculous

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Wallahi I'm in tears

The hooyos kitchen knife wielding, ex con, good for nothing criminals didn't ruin our reputation in London but some stuff written on masjid boards did??? :mjlol:

This is some next level self hate, the lack of self awareness is truly astounding.

libaan who runs a prostitution ring and sells drugs has nothing to do with it, it's all ayaan who marries an ajanbi's fault z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC because when people complain about somalis miscegenation is what comes to mind :leon:

Let this thread die.

Our Somali sisters have been defeated. Although, they refuse to surrender.

I declare a unilateral withdrawal and a cessation of hostilities.

You will not hear me talk about you Somali girls again Insh'Allah.

Insomnia watched the video ask him.

She was high on drugs and not mentally insane.

So the white girl made it up to make Somali girls look bad because she's really working for the Faarax intelligence services.

Your looking ridiculous

Just post the video and let us judge of her condition. Although I am positive sure that she was mentally challenged woman.

Most somali women have what i call cadaan sydrome which means they have obsession with 'light skin' and would do anything to have light skinned children even if that means sleeping with afghanis and gypsies but lately the Madow abu Tyrone syndrome has been growing rapidly.

Let this thread die.

Our Somali sisters have been defeated. Although, they refuse to surrender.

I declare a unilateral withdrawal and a cessation of hostilities.

You will not hear me talk about you Somali girls again Insh'Allah.
First of all you've never been fit to speak of us you dirty ajanabi.

Go worry about whether that food poisoning you got from eating all that raw meat has impacted you in other ways specifically your sanity.

You're very delusional stop claiming us. You're not one of us and we don't want anything to do with you.

Akaas.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_0639.PNG
IMG_0638.PNG

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Wallahi i dont care,these western xalimos can f*ck any Tom,Dick and Tyrone they want.I'll counter attack their efforts by spreading my mj seeds.:fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand:

Somali women.

They're just being themselves.

One wrote: She made it. :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Every other woman in the world: "He made it, what a fortunate guy".

Somali woman: "She made it, what a fortunate girl".

But these tweets are fake.

Only a Somali woman wallahi.

Looool I thought you were going to stop but here you are again! Post the video fuleyo xuun or stfu

Faraaxs are running prostitution rings with underaged girls, selling drugs and joining gangs but the ones marrying out is what have you triggered huh :mjlol:

Who hurt u

Looool I thought you were going to stop but here you are again! Post the video fuleyo xuun or stfu

Faraaxs are running prostitution rings with underaged girls, selling drugs and joining gangs but the ones marrying out is what have you triggered huh :mjlol:

Who hurt u

Faaraxs, although they are embarrassing us are not unique in what they're doing. So the humiliation is distributed amongst all nations/ethnic groups. In fact, the Faaraxs are a novice in that game. Theirs is not an anomaly.

Whereas, it is ONLY a Somali woman who writes: She scored.
It's only a Somali woman who gets married for apples and oranges. It's only a Somali woman who smiles and flirts with a guy who degraded her, just because he is ajnabi. Your humiliation is exclusive to you. That's the difference.

I've never been in a relationship my entire life. Keep trying to deflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts