Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
White is right. Lol

There is a YouTube video of this white girl screaming and shouting at a xaliimo and black madow guy having sex in PUBLIC. The xaliimo looks like a mother and the black madow looks like a high school student.

That could be your auntie/cousin sister.

I am Oromo, from now on. I'd rather be country less and oppressed than be from the same ethnic group as these women.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They don't believe in the concept of accountability in the Hereafter. Why you shocked? :icon lol:
Cause I know what's really good & naturally as a Muslim you should love for others what you love for your self & I pray Allah guides her for she does not know what she's saying:wow:

Cause I know what's really good & naturally as a Muslim you should love for others what you love for your self & I pray Allah guides her for she does not know what she's saying:wow:

Somali Atheism is relatively a primitive type of Atheism for 90%+ of those who consider themselves as such.
For the vast majority it was a secondary reason why they did out. More to do with childhood issues, lifestyle choices, pursuit of certain ideals. Especially with women. They are on the Religion of their society. If they lived in Byzantium, they would be Orthodox. If they were in Sassanid Persia, they would be Zoroastrians. It seems very primitive. That's what I've seen from my experience.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
White is right. Lol

There is a YouTube video of this white girl screaming and shouting at a xaliimo and black madow guy having sex in PUBLIC. The xaliimo looks like a mother and the black madow looks like a high school student.

That could be your auntie/cousin sister.

I am Oromo, from now on. I'd rather be country less and oppressed than be from the same ethnic group as these women.
Astagfirullah bradar why are you lying? Send me the video if what you say is indeed true if not then I will have you down as a liar from now till eternity.

Wallahi billahi I have the video. I'll send it to you. Wait for it.

Today I will prove myself that I'm the most truthful person here.

The video that you are talking about was posted year ago here in general. The woman that , was caught with guy,was mentally challenged and it appeared in the video when she was talking to white girl. BTW they were not having sex st all. You can post here again.

The video that you are talking about was posted year ago here in general. The woman that , was caught with guy,was mentally challenged and it appeared in the video when she was talking to white girl. BTW they were not having sex st all. You can post here again.

eedo canuck to the rescue with truth yet again.

I've seen that video as well, looks like some white women spouting nonsense and random accusations

I'll tell you why I'm 'hating'.

I can't even go to certain gatherings anymore because of your kind.

Y'all shitted on our reputation so bad, nobody respects Somali women anymore. I wish to God that I could detach myself from you, wallahi. But by virtue of me being your male kind, your reputations have an affect on me in the real world. Real talk. Go to the Masjid matrimonial walls and see the shytt that's written on it. It's so vile, it would make a healthy man vomit.

Then come back and tell me I'm hating. Y'all hate yourselves.

Ask any Somali guy from London. He knows exactly what I'm talking about.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Wallahi I'm in tears

The hooyos kitchen knife wielding, ex con, good for nothing criminals didn't ruin our reputation in London but some stuff written on masjid boards did??? :mjlol:

This is some next level self hate, the lack of self awareness is truly astounding.

How do you know, the Somali girl herself admits she was having sex lol. She was walking with him to a room lol.

You girls who defend the unjustifiable are the worst creatures on this earth.

They were caught having sex. The white girl said I'm calling the police. The condom is on the floor.

Get the hell outta here with your rubbish.

The tweets are fake, Ummah forum comments are fake. This video is fake.

Just admit that you Somali women are a lost hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts