Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_0681.PNG
:siilaanyolaugh:

Faaraxs, although they are embarrassing us are not unique in what they're doing. So the humiliation is distributed amongst all nations/ethnic groups. In fact, the Faaraxs are a novice in that game. Theirs is not an anomaly.

Whereas, it is ONLY a Somali woman who writes: She scored.
It's only a Somali woman who gets married for apples and oranges. It's only a Somali woman who smiles and flirts with a guy who degraded her, just because he is ajnabi. Your humiliation is exclusive to you. That's the difference.

I've never been in a relationship my entire life. Keep trying to deflect.

Unbelievable... So it's that how you justify it? You think because every other low life commits crime it excuse the majority of the youth who take part in it here, not a few, but a majority.... Novice kulaha I see you trying to minimise it, stop fucking lying lol. I said it once and I'll say it again, faraaxs are the ones to blame for us having such a shit reputation in the west. But no, girls on social media are supposedly the ones causing the downfall of the Somali race lmao

You want to see delflection? I'll give you delflection :russ: to say this is a uniquely Somali girl thing makes you a fucking idiot, Asian women have been brought up numerous times as cautionary takes in these type of threads but you stay delusional.

Your humiliation is exclusive to you.

I'm not in the habit of collecting Ls for things that doesn't concern me :icon lol: the only ones that deserve humiliation are faraaxs like you who love to degrade us and put us down. Keep parroting that fake apple mehr rhetoric sxb

You want to see delflection? I'll give you delflection :russ: to say this is a uniquely Somali girl thing makes you a fucking idiot, Asian women have been brought up numerous times as cautionary takes in these type of threads but you stay delusional.

Everything else you said was hyperbole which amounts to absolutely nothing.

Back up your claim about Asian women. Show us the tweets, show us the Subcontinent girl whose heritage was attacked and sent a smiley to the guy who called her cheap.
Show us the Pakistani girls who screamed out of joy and said she made it when one of them married a white dude or whatever.

I'm waiting..... I've always been waiting.... I'll be waiting until the saints come marching in.

What kind of people are you around? somali girls do NOT have such reps where I live. I swear some of you live in a bubble where every one else who isn't somali are angels sent from heaven and could do no wrong. And do people on here not exaggerate day and night about honor killings ans such things? but I have a feeling you'd rather be known for that than "low mahr". I don't know where you live, but where I live it's the opposite somali girls are known for dressing more modestly whereas people know the arab chicks to be more wild
The question is Why do somali women demand high meher figures from somali guys but are willing to go for free when it comes to Abu Tyrone and james..How comes the low meher based on islam traditions dont apply to Abdis:comeon:

The question is Why do somali women demand high meher figures from somali guys but are willing to go for free when it comes to Abu Tyrone and james..How comes the low meher based on islam traditions dont apply to Abdis:comeon:

maybe because the same girls that demand high mehers wouldn't accept a ex con revert :umwhat: if you go for a high mantenance girl don't complain when she has a high dowry. the "abu tyrones" are marrying salafi chicks who want to follow the sunnah of a low mahr. they also marry women others over look :manny: divorcees, women with kids, dark complexion ones. My friend's sister ended up marrying a white revert because he was ok with a divorced woman with kids, most somali guys who spoke to her fled when they found out

maybe because the same girls that demand high mehers wouldn't accept a ex con revert :umwhat: if you go for a high mantenance girl don't complain when she has a high dowry. the "abu tyrones" are marrying salafi chicks who want to follow the sunnah of a low mahr. they also marry women others over look :manny: divorcees, women with kids, dark complexion ones. My friend's sister ended up marrying a white revert because he was ok with a divorced woman with kids, most somali guys who spoke to her fled when they found out
Abu tyrones are not marry only salafi chicks Thats a lie lol infact majority of them are either atheists or just a secular minded SJW's:pacspit: and probably an ex tie with bad CV's within the community stop your lies that they are high maintence :russ:

Abu tyrones are not marry only salafi chicks Thats a lie lol infact majority of them are either atheists or just a secular minded SJW's:pacspit: and probably an ex tie with bad CV's within the community stop your lies that they are high maintence :russ:

you only prove my point more. what somali guy is going to marry an atheist, or sjw somali chick and why would she want meher?

do you not know what high maintenance means?

you only prove my point more. what somali guy is going to marry an atheist, or sjw somali chick and why would she want meher?

do you not know what high maintenance means?
I wouldnt mind marrying an atheist xalimo as long as believes in somalism:siilaanyosmile:again if ajnabis thought xalimos were High maintenance then i guess they would invent the term 'cheap and clean':chrisfreshhah:

I wouldnt mind marrying an atheist xalimo as long as believes in somalism:siilaanyosmile:again if ajnabis thought xalimos were High maintenance then i guess they would invent the term 'cheap and clean':chrisfreshhah:

I googled that term before only somali forums come up. pathetic losers you people are. if you can't get a girl blame it on yourselves their are plenty of somali men happily married to somali women who ask for reasonable mehers. in case you haven't noticed the weddings happening ever week, I won't tolerate this slander against my somali sisters any longer including those in the uk. wallahi you british somali men must be the scum of the earf for them to be running to men and accepting apples just to not be with you. you can't even say they want lite skin kids because they marry Jamaican ex cons :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

lowest employment rate in the country

chew qat all day

high crime rates

not even good looking tbh

and don't have any game like the jamaicans.

and if their cheap and clean that's better than being wasaq iyo unwanted at all:manny:

I googled that term before only somali forums come up. pathetic losers you people are. if you can't get a girl blame it on yourselves their are plenty of somali men happily married to somali women who ask for reasonable mehers. in case you haven't noticed the weddings happening ever week, I won't tolerate this slander against my somali sisters any longer including those in the uk. wallahi you british somali men must be the scum of the earf for them to be running to men and accepting apples just to not be with you. you can't even say they want lite skin kids because they marry Jamaican ex cons :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
I dont know where you got the idea that am from UK (when am not) somali women have a reputation of being easy going around everywhere... fact its very rare to find a xalimo with a decent succesful ajnabi guy its normally opposite:cosbyhmm:

I dont know where you got the idea that am from UK (when am not) somali women have a reputation of being easy going around everywhere... fact its very rare to find a xalimo with a decent succesful ajnabi guy its normally opposite:cosbyhmm:

it's rare to find one with a decent guy period :mjlol:. unless sitting at the corner shop engaging in fadhi ku dirir while you wife is raising the kids alone or being the only group of men on earth incapable of building a society without fighting or screwing it up and allowing a country synonymous with starvation occupy you and rape and kill your civilians while you bow to them like
images
is decent to you :manny:

Yesterday after I came from the library I saw this guy who was really short around 5'4 and he asked me where the masjid was, i gave him the directions and then when he went to his car, guess who was in the car, A SOMALI WOMEN. :susp:

And before you ask, yes he was white. :jcoleno:

They are willing to have dwarf children just for light skin children. :mjlol:
Light skinned obsession is a syndrome they all suffering from they would even crawl to hell if it meant to get light skin sperm seeds yaab:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts