Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Why don't you first get out of the predominantly white suburb that you reside in go to a area with a large Somali community so you can have experience to back up whatever you're saying before you start acting like an authority on Somali affairs. Cause right now as it stands your opinion Carries as much weight as Alex jones or Paris Hilton when it comes to Somali affairs, besides you're a humanist, atheist & most Somalis tend to ostracise & shun your kind:susp:
Somalis would be better off if they were atheists and humanists, with an emphasis on the latter. Wallahi tallahi, the humanism would cover the qabil tensions, and the atheism the extremism that rife within the country. It's an orientational problem. Tell me it ain't so :birdman:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis would be better off if they were atheists and humanists, with an emphasis on the latter. Wallahi tallahi, the humanism would cover the qabil tensions, and the atheism the extremism that rife within the country. It's an orientational problem. Tell me it ain't so :birdman:
Atheism iyo humanismka sheegaysid ba waas iskoronyo waxid gaal waxid sixir iyo iblees ba u shaqeeyan beerka caro ku goosay:susp:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would sooner ally myself with Martians than ninka cadaanka stop defaming me :wow:
You're as white as a polar bear on the inside it's almost like you've been sipping bleach while your niggas been downing the henny kulaha most of my friends are Somali kkkk like who Martin iyo Harris :lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mohamud be honest when I said bleach was the first thing that came to your mind the manga series kkkk

How do you know it's a manga series?

14129818308_4d1f270633_b.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>when you try exposing and lowkey expose yourself

Kulaha I learned from the neighborhood kids

full

But don't the brothers have a right to be upset/offended/put out by this? If there was a trend of Somali men walking out on us, I would be hurt by that too. Especially if those men had double standards and expected all sorts from a Somali woman meanwhile treating an ajanabi woman like a princess purely because she is not Somali.

This issue exists in the AA community as well but in reverse. The men bash and want to marry anything other than AA because it's their 'preference' and the AA women - rightly, in my opinion - are offended by this self-hate and discrimination.

no I wouldn't care, it seems cringy to me tbh. ppl should stop worrying about what strangers are up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts