Aj Shabeel Insta posts 😐

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Last edited:

techsamatar

You got me good niyow, this post was in 2019, thats almost the stone age.
Ngga what it came up on my insta Fyp rn and also last time another one of that Somali soldier looking into the camera he posted saying it’s him.

Just checked and it’s not recent your right but I don’t care point still stands he has large following and this is like self humiliation ritual that most Somalis do for Ajnabis not only him.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
What’s with Somalis and self depreciating jokes, never see any other ethnic group do this cringe stuff.

last time was that mentally unstable captured soldier pic he was saying it’s him.

Cringe thing is he doesn’t even look nothing like either, just feeding Ajnabi cringe Jokes. He needs to respect himself.

@rayxn3 @pinkyandthebrain @CurrentlyOnline @Mudug_gyal @Xoriyo
Buddy tagged all the femcels in order to gain the maximum amount of engagement First off, I have learned to take pride in being a pirate, Even in a state of total anarchy somali's were protecting their seas and thats badass, Also the movie was super duper cool

techsamatar

Buddy tagged all the femcels in order to gain the maximum amount of engagement First off, I have learned to take pride in being a pirate, Even in a state of total anarchy somali's were protecting their seas and thats badass, Also the movie was super duper cool
Firstly @Xoriyo is not Femcel and is never biased to neither gender, and Lastly those women I tagged spoke about this before but I didn’t take it seriously.

It’s only you imbeciles who have self humiliation kink that will suffer it never bothered me since I never fit into those stereotypes even when I went to only Somali student in posh school. But I have been seeing this in UK and even TikTok young Somali youth want to fit in by being butt of Jokes.

Their real story of defending the seas isn’t known or told but being pirates and using unhealthy war torn casts to depict us as the bad so it’s not a good thing mate.

Grow some backbone you low IQ Nomad.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Firstly @Xoriyo is not Femcel and is never biased to neither gender, and Lastly those women I tagged spoke about this before but I didn’t take it seriously.

It’s only you imbeciles who have self humiliation kink that will suffer it never bothered me since I never fit into those stereotypes even when I went to only Somali student in posh school. But I have been seeing this in UK and even TikTok young Somali youth want to fit in by being butt of Jokes.

Grow some backbone you low IQ Nomads.
1708469843439.png

Uhm actuwally I went to A wich School And I didnt even get effected you you LOSERS! It never bothered me at all.

Dont be a narcissist now

Also no one wants to be the but of the joke, I clap back by telling them theres nothing about pirates and how we went against the biggest countries in a state of anarchy, Maybe it is you who should grow a backbone and not let people step all over you.

techsamatar

View attachment 317031
Uhm actuwally I went to A wich School And I didnt even get effected you you LOSERS! It never bothered me at all.

Dont be a narcissist now

Also no one wants to be the but of the joke, I clap back by telling them theres nothing about pirates and how we went against the biggest countries in a state of anarchy, Maybe it is you who should grow a backbone and not let people step all over you.
I do the same can defend myself and I never really experienced it so am not bothered but we not talking about individuality mate but the general view and reputation.

your just another Nomadic zealot who doesn’t get the point or bigger picture that is being made, jog on.

your calling me Narcissist your contradicting when it’s not me who’s advocating for caring about himself only, your a spastic.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I do the same can defend myself and I never really experienced it so am not bothered but we not talking about individuality mate but the general view and reputation.

your just another Nomadic zealot who doesn’t get the point or bigger picture that is being made, jog on.

your calling me Narcissist your contradicting when it’s not me who’s advocating for caring about himself only, your a spastic.
This is such an insignificant problem and stop using these weird ass words nigga You spent you credits incorrectly used it on the posh scale while your intelligence is at 0... You were a chill poster but you are acting extremely irrational right now

techsamatar

This is such an insignificant problem and stop using these weird ass words nigga You spent you credits incorrectly used it on the posh scale while your intelligence is at 0... You were a chill poster but you are acting extremely irrational right now
Go pick up a dictionary if you don’t understand the words also what you know about credit doubt they would even allow your ass to get 5 figure limit.

I never cared or post about nomadic Horner and tribal shenanigans nor did I care for this type of stuff but after trying to deny it now it’s obvious theirs self humiliation kink a lot of Somalis in West have especially past year on titkok.

When it’s high profile individuals thriving of being butt of joke it makes sense why yall aren’t taken seriously.

I never move irrational on here just pure reason and facts with pattern recognition, I don’t type with emotion like women nor with desires like People of Bidah/Innovation.

Last edited:
Go pick up a dictionary if you don’t understand the words also what you know about credit doubt they would even allow your ass to get 5 figure limit.

I never cared or post about nomadic Horner and tribal shenanigans nor did I care for this type of stuff but after trying to deny it now it’s obvious theirs self humiliation kink a lot of Somalis in West have especially past year on titkok.

When it’s high profile individuals thriving of being butt of joke it makes sense why yall aren’t taken seriously.

I never move irrational on here just pure reason and facts with pattern recognition, I don’t type with emotion like women nor with desires like People of Bidah/Innovation.

LOL

Men are emotional too, what do you think 'anger' is, or all those supressed feelings that erupt into violence or suicide?

The biggest lie told, is that men have no 'emotions', or have a better control of their emotions.
If that was true, men wouldn't be the gender involved in mass-murder, femicide, and all sorts of other violent ourbursts.

Finally, 'emotion' is not a bad word, it's what all humans possess. Learn to harness it, instead of falling into sexist pitfalls. Unless you're an android or something.

techsamatar

LOL

Men are emotional too, what do you think 'anger' is, or all those supressed feelings that erupt into violence or suicide?

The biggest lie told, is that men have no 'emotions', or have a better control of their emotions.
If that was true, men wouldn't be the gender involved in mass-murder, femicide, and all sorts of other violent ourbursts.
Most researchers agree that women are more emotionally expressive or display more emotion but not that they experience more emotions than men do. Some studies have shown that women are more likely to produce inauthentic smiles than men do.

I can make a thread for this sometime.

Most researchers agree that women are more emotionally expressive or display more emotion but not that they experience more emotions than men do. Some studies have shown that women are more likely to produce inauthentic smiles than men do, while others have shown the opposite.

Being more emotionally expressive means being emotionally healthy. When people bottle up their own emotions and lack safe spaces in which to release them, it becomes dangerous.
We have never seen a woman pick up a gun, and massacre people, because she was picked on in school, have we?

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
That yusuf7n guy does the same thing as well πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ the guy is literally average looking yet he made a post comparing himself to that famous picture of an ugly Somali man and everyone in the comments was saying β€œsomalis are the ugliest people on this earth” someone even said β€œSomalis are like low tier black peoples like if u spawn into a game u start of as Somali and work ur way up” Wallahi I just blocked that guy, over 500,000 followers of Tik Tok and he’s humiliating his entire ethnicity like that, God I hate Somalis who make banana and rice jokes, big bum or pirate jokes those people are our weak links how can u take the piss out of ur people like that, when people laugh at Those jokes they aren’t laughing with u rather at you

techsamatar

Being more emotionally expressive means being emotionally healthy. When people bottle up their own emotions and lack safe spaces in which to release them, it becomes dangerous.
We have never seen a woman pick up a gun, and massacre people, because she was picked on in school, have we?
There are actually some women out there who be toting firearms n catching bodies (just sayin)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If women are capable of emotional torture, doesn't that mean that women are emotionally intelligent and able to wield their emotions like a finely tuned instrument. Not to mention, that in order to torture someone emotionally, you need to be able to read and understand other people's emotions.

The day you learn to respect women as equal but different, is the day that your life will vastly improve.

Trending