Aj Shabeel Insta posts 😐

Or stab people to death for rejecting them πŸ’€

Oooh, don't even get me started on that! This is why women have to be nice to strange men, out of fear of getting murdered. But they like to act as though women are the ones who can't control their emotions.

If they were all 'stoic', as they fantasise about, it would be reflected in crime statistics.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
If women are capable of emotional torture, doesn't that mean that women are emotionally intelligent and able to wield their emotions like a finely tuned instrument. Not to mention, that in order to torture someone emotionally, you ne
Now what does this sensible topic of who is more emotional men or women using science aswell as religion got to do with your assertion that I do not respect women or if I ever claimed to not too ?

you just reek of Femcel vibes I thought I was having sensible talk but what do I expect from someone named Puntite Queen. Your also same one last time who rejected that Sahih Hadith without understanding context of angels cursing a women who refuses to bed her husband through spite and as a punishment.

You can keep coping Facts will stay Facts.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Oooh, don't even get me started on that! This is why women have to be nice to strange men, out of fear of getting murdered. But they like to act as though women are the ones who can't control their emotions.

If they were all 'stoic', as they fantasise about, it would be reflected in crime statistics.
What ??? ? ? ? ??? Humans sometimes cant control their emotions it goes both ways bro

CABDULWALI XASAN.

That yusuf7n guy does the same thing as well πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ the guy is literally average looking yet he made a post comparing himself to that famous picture of an ugly Somali man and everyone in the comments was saying β€œsomalis are the ugliest people on this earth” someone even said β€œSomalis are like low tier black peoples like if u spawn into a game u start of as Somali and work ur way up” Wallahi I just blocked that guy, over 500,000 followers of Tik Tok and he’s humiliating his entire ethnicity like that, God I hate Somalis who make banana and rice jokes, big bum or pirate jokes those people are our weak links how can u take the piss out of ur people like that, when people laugh at Those jokes they aren’t laughing with u rather at you
Hes funny Last night i spent 2 1/2 hours spamming in chat for him to use Strawberry Mint Growth oil hes so funny man Idk why u blocked a friendly somali creator

Now what does this sensible topic of who is more emotional men or women using science aswell as religion got to do with your assertion that I do not respect women or if I ever claimed to not too ?

you just reek of Femcel vibes I thought I was having sensible talk but what do I expect from someone named Puntite Queen. Your also same one last time who rejected that Sahih Hadith without understanding context of angels cursing a women who refuses to bed her husband through spite and as a punishment.

You can keep coping Facts will stay Facts.

You always insult me, when I don't agree with you, LOOL.

You claim to be emotionally mature, but here you are, carrying on grudges from topics that I don't even remember.

It's my fault for even engaging in a topic you started. Consider this my last response to you.

techsamatar

If women are capable of emotional torture, doesn't that mean that women are emotionally intelligent and able to wield their emotions like a finely tuned instrument. Not to mention, that in order to torture someone emotionally, you need to be able to read and understand other people's emotions.

The day you learn to respect women as equal but different, is the day that your life will vastly improve.
Women and men are not equal and have different roles and qualities and responsibilities, Go make your own Femcel religion and Science institutions.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Hes funny Last night i spent 2 1/2 hours spamming in chat for him to use Strawberry Mint Growth oil hes so funny man Idk why u blocked a friendly somali creator
I don’t watch his live streams so I don’t know much about him, I only saw that clip of him humiliating Somalis for other peoples entertainment and him and agent comparing there forehead sizes that put me off him so I just blocked him

techsamatar

You always insult me, when I don't agree with you, LOOL.

You claim to be emotionally mature, but here you are, carrying on grudges from topics that I don't even remember.

It's my fault for even engaging in a topic you started. Consider this my last response to you.
β€œThe day you learn to respect women as equal but different, is the day that your life will vastly improve.”

you typed that when I literally disagreed with your assertion from point of research and facts, your a plain Munafiq

See can everyone please come see this victimising crow, I was literally replying back with points on this topic just from what research says without insulting women nor men.

you literally dropped the accusations that I should respect women and my life will change as equals but different bs, and also that for someone who has a lot of sisters that I should something something which you edited.

you literally came at me with your femcel tactics and now you want to act all high and mighty.

Hadith Rejector doesn’t even deserve my time.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I don’t watch his live streams so I don’t know much about him, I only saw that clip of him humiliating Somalis for other peoples entertainment and him and agent comparing there forehead sizes that put me off him so I just blocked him
Yeah I remember that dude he use to be in the underground community but he actually made it some how. Also I dont understand why you would block him lol, its not going to do anything its better you just keep tabs on him to see what shenanigan's he is doing, Recently hes started to do strawberry mint Oil Trend.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

See can everyone please come see this victimising crow, I was literally replying back with points on this topic just from what research says without insulting women nor men.

you literally dropped the accusations that I should respect women and my life will change as equals but different bs, and also that for someone who has a lot of sisters that I should something something which you edited.

you literally came at me with your femcel tactics and now you want to act all high and mighty.

In my PERSONAL opinion I think Somethings seriously wrong with puntite Queen, through my time lurking I dont even bother engaging in any thoughtful discussion as it is comparble to trying to convince a frog not to jump. Lurking is actually very beneficial as it allowed me to learn the customs of this website and made me learn the rules more quickly. But getting to the main point, she is litterally the female version of super incel I would not be suprised if she or whatever made it on to the news for something very sinister.

techsamatar

In my PERSONAL opinion I think Somethings seriously wrong with puntite Queen, through my time lurking I dont even bother engaging in any thoughtful discussion as it is comparble to trying to convince a frog not to jump. Lurking is actually very beneficial as it allowed me to learn the customs of this website and made me learn the rules more quickly. But getting to the main point, she is litterally the female version of super incel I would not be suprised if she or whatever made it on to the news for something very sinister.
She is a Femcel wallahi her and @Xoriyo are opposites like Fire and Water, I literally caught her in 4k with her tactics.

It went from us having debate on this topic from point of what research says to then her accusing me of not respecting women and then she dropped me having a lot of sisters into the equation like how on earth can she try to do all that in less then 5min πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€

Her pfp and name is just enough for me to even avoid from now on she wishes men worshipped women and her equal bs won’t be surprised if her filthy habits and sayings on here took her out of Islam, like last time rejecting a sahih Hadith without context and deceiving @Mudug_gyal into taking her words for it, she even laughed and allowed other murtads to say they don’t care if angels curse them or not.

Last edited:
β€œThe day you learn to respect women as equal but different, is the day that your life will vastly improve.”

you typed that when I literally disagreed with your assertion from point of research and facts, your a plain Munafiq

Keep on cooking her bro :mjlaugh::umad:
200.gif

what men need is emotional control. There’s so such thing as being emti
That yusuf7n guy does the same thing as well πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ the guy is literally average looking yet he made a post comparing himself to that famous picture of an ugly Somali man and everyone in the comments was saying β€œsomalis are the ugliest people on this earth” someone even said β€œSomalis are like low tier black peoples like if u spawn into a game u start of as Somali and work ur way up” Wallahi I just blocked that guy, over 500,000 followers of Tik Tok and he’s humiliating his entire ethnicity like that, God I hate Somalis who make banana and rice jokes, big bum or pirate jokes those people are our weak links how can u take the piss out of ur people like that, when people laugh at Those jokes they aren’t laughing with u rather at you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

what men need is emotional control. There’s so such thing as being emti

Subanallah what the hell is wrong with you psyco its a joke... Somalis are known for it Big Forehead Madaxweyne. It will literally not effect you.

That word pisses me off so much, whoever invented it needs a life sentence.