Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
my brother madoobe runs jubaland .He has alot of ex faction leader friends in xamar one of them happens to be my abti .im pretty sure i can go to jubbaland more then you can .

My brother you are losing your brain cells right now. Madhusso doesn't run anything he's Kenya decoy. Madhusso will get impeached from Jubaland my home state. A MX will lead Jubaland. You're humorous I went to Jubaland, Kismayo last summer my brother and I was welcomed by my MX family that occupy there. MX own the businesses, houses practically everything. You'll get karbashed by MX if you put a foot on Jubaland. I'm just warning you. :manny:

My brother you are losing your brain cells right now. Madhusso doesn't run anything he's Kenya decoy. Madhusso will get impeached from Jubaland my home state. A MX will lead Jubaland. You're humorous I went to Jubaland, Kismayo last summer my brother and I was welcomed by my MX family that occupy there. MX own the businesses, houses practically everything. You'll get karbashed by MX if you put a foot on Jubaland. I'm just warning you. :manny:
sheeiko stop with your " jubaland unukaleh " im not your somali brother ? im not allowed in my country ?

:cryinglaughsmiley:You don't think Farmaajo isn't a weak leader.
Your delusion he is lucky he has to deal with bufoon Kenyatta instead of the butchers of the great lakes.

:cryinglaughsmiley:You don't think Farmaajo isn't a weak leader.
Your delusion he is lucky he has to deal with bufoon Kenyatta instead of the butchers of the great lakes.
Farmaajo is qashin silly iidoor boy keep on crying
HARGEYSA%20BURBURKII.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
sheeiko stop with your " jubaland unukaleh " im not your somali brother ? im not allowed in my country ?

@father of the camel You're welcome in Jubaland you're my Somali brother. You're have every right to be allowed in your country sxb. I'm just joking I respect you my brother. :salute::friendhug: But can you hook me up with some girls from Hirshebelle and Galmudug. :siilaanyolaugh:

@father of the camel You're welcome in Jubaland you're my Somali brother. You're have every right to be allowed in your country sxb. I'm just joking I respect you my brother. :salute::friendhug: But can you hook me up with some girls from Hirshebelle and Galmudug. :siilaanyolaugh:

ofcourse brother .i have friends who are marheen reer dini.good respectable ppl .is all kaftan fams.your
welcome to xamar ,afgoy ,janale and warsheek thats where my relatives be .
:friendhug:

Marehan and Majeerteen are your Somali siblings. We must unite together if we want to make Somalia peaceful and great again my brother.

i agree 100 % .but how we going to do that when every clan has their own interest in mind?.we thought farmajo and khayre were going to do that in their first couple months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts