Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those tht live in or on government government properties and lands havr to vacate it...how does that = to axmad madoobr hates mareexaan or is scared of msreexaan?...

Some peoples way of thinking...

Atleast madoobe is giving a warning prior to action... gaas and faroole just rolled in one morning with thnks and army to reclaim government properties in gaalkacyo garowe and bosaso...

Shidh needs to be done..stop crying you half hutu garacs ans get on with the program

Those tht live in or on government government properties and lands havr to vacate it...how does that = to axmad madoobr hates mareexaan or is scared of msreexaan?...

Atleast madoobe is giving a warning prior to action... gaas and faroole just rolled in one morning with thnks and army to reclaim government properties in gaalkacyo garowe and bosaso...

Shidh needs to be done..stop crying you half hutu garacs ans get on with the program
nacas cagdheer lover. I already stated that they do not live on gov land.

nacas cagdheer lover. I already stated that they do not live on gov land.

in every major city in somalia you have squatters.. but considering you and your folks are practically half hutu due to all sorts of factor i am not surprised at your strong passionate like urgent need to go against anything that supports up holding the law....

Axmad madoobe is the president ..kismaayo is a harti town beled xaawo is the place u share with raxanweyne and the likes...

Kulaha jubaland..you dont know jack about jubaland..go raadso meel kale oo aad ku xaartid..

in every major city in somalia you have squatters.. but considering you and your folks are practically half hutu due to all sorts of factor i am not surprised at your strong passionate like urgent need to go against anything that supports up holding the law....

Axmad madoobe is the president ..kismaayo is a harti town beled xaawo is the place u share with raxanweyne and the likes...

Kulaha jubaland..you dont know jack about jubaland..go raadso meel kale oo aad ku xaartid..
filthy cagdheer f*ck off. they own their land and get kicked out. no court no nothing.
cagdheer you're the half hutu why don't u capture the kismaayo countryside and kick out mareexaan from there or did papa uhuru's tanks run out of petrol

filthy cagdheer f*ck off. they own their land and get kicked out. no court no nothing.
cagdheer you're the half hutu why don't u capture the kismaayo countryside and kick out mareexaan from there or did papa uhuru's tanks run out of petrol

@ geele.sade ,welcome to the hutu club fams :samwelcome:
there are privileges for a honorary
hutu members

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Who is papa Ururu?
And are narehans the rightful owners of the city?
Why can’t you guy get along

Great job madaxwayne madoobe. The next step would be invade baardheere, and remove those talxa boys. And after that, we'll get back luuq for Aualiyahans since MSB stole it for his homeless MXka qaawan when made Gedo a state in 1975. and with no HG to defend them this time, it'll truly be a sight to witness. can't wait for the warbooty.

Get ready waryaada keyboard warriors, your people will need you to defend them in gedo soon, offer your bravery there instead of wasting time on here.:trumpsmirk:

Great job madaxwayne madoobe. The next step would be invade baardheere, and remove those talxa boys. And after that, we'll get back luuq for Aualiyahans since MSB stole it for his homeless MXka qaawan when made Gedo a state in 1975. and with no HG to defend them this time, it'll truly be a sight to witness. can't wait for the warbooty.

Get ready waryaada keyboard warriors, your people will need you to defend them in gedo soon, offer your bravery there instead of wasting time on here.:trumpsmirk:
why did Hg helped them the first time anyway ?

why did Hg helped them the first time anyway ?
during the JVA days, HG cayr brought hiiraale to kismaayo and when they left, we chased him out of kismaayo. He fled his family and kids in 07. tell your hawiye folks to concentrate on their true enemy, we'll take care of hunter gatherers in the south. no darood unity = win for a hawiye because they'll have a friend in us, and I am sure they can easily deal with those found in the desserts.

during the JVA days, HG cayr brought hiiraale to kismaayo and when they left, we chased him out of kismaayo. He fled his family and kids in 07. tell your hawiye folks to concentrate on their true enemy, we'll take care of hunter gatherers in the south. no darood unity = win for a hawiye because they'll have a friend in us, and I am sure they can easily deal with those found in the desserts.
:samwelcome:
sound like a plan our southern friends .all of glakayo will be ours soon .just dont bully around miskeen sheekhal folks and we will be good friends.

:samwelcome:
sound like a plan our southern friends .all of glakayo will be ours soon .just dont bully around miskeen sheekhal folks and we will be good friends.
sheekhaal waa ogaden jimca dhashay maad maqal miyaa sxb? Sheekhaals are pretty much OGs at this point, notice they only live where we live. In the Jubbas, or in the galbeed. meel kale ma dagaan.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
sheeik your propably my cousin tbh .i should be nicer to you :mjlol:.
my brother your uncle farmajo works for us .why do you think hes not helping your brave women in beled xawa .

My brother the only way you and I are related is we are Somali cousins. Nothing more nothing less.
My ina adeer Farmaajo works for ''Somaliwenye'' my Somali brother. He has helped my brave women in Beled Hawo. He has contacted Kenya and told to back off. That's our president.

lmao cagdheer coming with israeli logic as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts