Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
wallahi the ogs are having fun karbashing these laaf yaris .maybe we should go and karbaash these fools 1991 style and give gedo region to raxanwayne or og just for the heck of it .

MX are destroying OGs in Jubaland you miskeen brother. MX and Darood karbashed you in 1991 in Galkayo. And your ppl will never sniff Jubaland Gedo, or Kismayo. And you'll get bombarded if you come to Jubaland sxb just for the heck of it.

Kismayo belongs to Bantu's insha Allah cagdheer go back to concentration camp Ogadenia and boons go back to concentration camp Gedo
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/01/us/accused-war-criminal-works-at-dulles-airport/index.html
160601113409-accused-war-criminal-dulles-airport-pkg-00021828-super-169.jpg

Keep on crying to papa cadaan

:mjlol: Farmaajo the weakest Leader in East Africa. He gets routinely embarrassed by buffoon Kenyatta. Imagine if Somalia was bordering Rwanda or Uganda. Kagame & Museveni would be slapping the shit out of him.

Sheikh

VIP
:mjlol: Farmaajo the weakest Leader in East Africa. He gets routinely embarrassed by buffoon Kenyatta. Imagine if Somalia was bordering Rwanda or Uganda. Kagame & Museveni would be slapping the shit out of him.

Farmaajo is not the ''weakest'' leader in East Africa. Now Ethiopia and other countries in the East have even more weak leaders. Farmaajo is just getting started.

dont kid yourself saxib .just proofed to you that mx aint shit and now your bring majerteen to this ?
gokng to bring O.g to this after too ?:mjlol:
Dont chat shit about us. We were defeated in Kismaayo and its a short period of darkness.
You guys were colonized by Majeerteen and they tamed you and you wish you were like them. Now you Abgaal are the majeerteen of the hawiyes you guys even have their suuro.
You were subjects to MJs for decades remember that and dont talk about us.

Sheikh

VIP
dont kid yourself saxib .just proofed to you that mx aint shit and now your bring majerteen to this ?
gokng to bring O.g to this after too ?:mjlol:

MX used to tame you in Mudug. MX elders used to get their ak 47's and run havoc in Dhuusamareeb.

MX wreck havoc in Jubaland and Mudug my brother.

MX are destroying OGs in Jubaland you miskeen brother. MX and Darood karbashed you in 1991 in Galkayo. And your ppl will never sniff Jubaland Gedo, or Kismayo. And you'll get bombarded if you come to Jubaland sxb just for the heck of it.

you smoking on that good shit sheeiko
give me some. we chased your leader outta xamar ,befor your greatest leader died on a toilet in nigeria he was stuck in No toilet Gedo .how ironic .:damn:

Dont chat shit about us. We were defeated in Kismaayo and its a short period of darkness.
You guys were colonized by Majeerteen and they tamed you and you wish you were like them. Now you Abgaal are the majeerteen of the hawiyes you guys even have their suuro.
You were subjects to MJs for decades remember that and dont talk about us.
colonized by majerteen kulaha :draketf:
in what universe ? in the third dimension right ?

Farmaajo is not the ''weakest'' leader in East Africa. Now Ethiopia and other countries in the East have even more weak leaders. Farmaajo is just getting started.
Kagame & Museveni: Karbashed Siad Barre boyfriend Idi Amin & greatest East African generals in history,
museveni.png

Kagame-1993.jpg

Magufuli
19044034_303.jpg

Bullies the shit of neighbor Kenyatta, Stamps out corruption in short time,Stops Multinational companies theft
Abiy Ahmed
4bbf97a8537c9e4b6eac299153d83fb3_XL.jpg

Fought Derg,Founded INSA Feared intelligence officer,Became PM at 41

farmaajo-.jpg

Has breakaway state he can do nothing about, Abused by Mudane Kenyatta, Amisom General doing his duties, No military experience, forced to be refugee in another land & was community college teacher.

Sheikh

VIP
you smoking on that good shit sheeiko
give me some. we chased your leader outta xamar ,befor your greatest leader died on a toilet in nigeria he was stuck in No toilet Gedo .how ironic .:damn:

My brother the Sheikh here talking to you does not smoke anything. I'm just stating pure facts. You guys didn't do nothing to Jaalle Siad. MX annihilated your troops in the South. And Jaalle Siad died in a hospital in Nigeria, Lagos because of a heart condition. I don't where you heard he died on a toilet.

my brother madoobe runs jubaland .He has alot of ex faction leader friends in xamar one of them happens to be my abti .im pretty sure i can go to jubbaland more then you can .

Kagame & Museveni: Karbashed Siad Barre boyfriend Idi Amin & greatest East African generals in history,
museveni.png

Kagame-1993.jpg

Magufuli
19044034_303.jpg

Bullies the shit of neighbor Kenyatta, Stamps out corruption in short time,Stops Multinational companies theft
Abiy Ahmed
4bbf97a8537c9e4b6eac299153d83fb3_XL.jpg

Fought Derg,Founded INSA Feared intelligence officer,Became PM at 41

farmaajo-.jpg

Has breakaway state he can do nothing about, Abused by Mudane Kenyatta, Amisom General doing his duties, No military experience, forced to be refugee in another land & was community college teacher.
800px-Exhumed_remains_of_victims_Isaaq_genocide.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts