Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
i agree 100 % .but how we going to do that when every clan has their own interest in mind?.we thought farmajo and khayre were going to do that in their first couple months

True. Every clan wants something. But I would advise the clans to just tell their needs to their native states, regions, or the president of Somalia. I still do believe Farmaajo and Kheyre will fulfill their promise to connect every state, region to Somalia. They are in year 2 so far. So we have to see how great they will do.

wars

Inhermouth
My brother you are delusional. MX are the landeeres of Darood. MX can wipe out of Abgaal in instant minute. Wargadac or Celi a sub clan of MX can take out Abgaal. You need to remember Farmaajo owns Hawiye he's dancing in Villa Somalia with his Murusade wife. Farmaajo has MX body guards defending him 24/7. When Farmaajo fixes Banaadir he's gonna get stay in office for another 7 yrs. Then Farmaajo will revamp Kismayo. And brother Farmaajo is gonna kick Madhusso out of Kismayo, Jubaland. He'll make a MX man the president of Jubaland. @geel.sade @wars

What about abgaal? Abgaal solely own and charter Donkeys, nothing more nothing less. Habar Gedir, needs to find their own donkeys and leave them alone.

What about abgaal? Abgaal solely own and charter Donkeys, nothing more nothing less. Habar Gedir, needs to find their own donkeys and leave them alone.
:draketf:
look at this hisbi.dont worry about any hawiye .worry about your desert town garowe thats about to be taken over .i heard resident there already raising the somaliand flag .:ayaanswag:

wars

Inhermouth
:draketf:
look at this hisbi.dont worry about any hawiye .worry about your desert town garowe thats about to be taken over .i heard resident there already raising the somaliand flag .:ayaanswag:

You sound like a drunk Abgaal donkey, am I lying? Tell me if I’m lying.

Address me as your majesty, next time.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

That's Abgaal's history they've been known to cater those creatures. Habargidir are trying steal their animals.

wars

Inhermouth
That's Abgaal's history they've been known to cater those creatures. Habargidir are trying steal their animals.

Did you know that the real Abgaals actually live in the Serengeti, hunting and eating porcupines.

Those that you hear about are midgaans who are sheegato.

Rumor has it, that a midgaan family offered abgaal a couple of donkeys in exchange for them to move out of civilization. And we all know how much abgaal love and admire those donkeys, there are some of them who even practice bestiality with those poor animals.

That’s why Somalia is in dire need of Animal rights activists.

wars

Inhermouth
EB9D65B3-B48A-48EE-9CCA-7633A7B94A27.gif
saxib we rounded you animals in xamar 1991 ,did you forget. if your mom was conceived right 1991 or a little after chances are your propably my lost cousin .:pachah1:.

So your one of the midgaans... why didn’t you say so all day?

If you think your ancestors were abgaal by chance then remember that the odds are your grandma was rape by the friends or young Siad AUN, 90s and before.

So we might be closer than you actually assume. Your my little bastard.

Did you know that the real Abgaals actually live in the Serengeti, hunting and eating porcupines.

Those that you hear about are midgaans who are sheegato.

Rumor has it, that a midgaan family offered abgaal a couple of donkeys in exchange for them to move out of civilization. And we all know how much abgaal love and admire those donkeys, there are some of them who even practice bestiality with those poor animals.

That’s why Somalia is in dire need of Animal rights activists.

donkeys and bestiality is your favourite topic ehh?.midgaans? nigga we dont live anywhere near midgaans :faysalwtf:.what are you even talking about ? you sound like a likkle yute .call me your adheer saxib im your uncle .your fathers cucked ,and gave us their wifes to our little warriors .be proud your propably a hawiye landheer :samwelcome:

saxib we rounded you animals in xamar 1991 ,did you forget. if your mom was conceived right 1991 or a little after chances are your propably my lost cousin .:pachah1:.
sheeik your propably my cousin tbh .i should be nicer to you :mjlol:.
my brother your uncle farmajo works for us .why do you think hes not helping your brave women in beled xawa .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You dumb Somalians still fighting over that city Momma Ethiopia is hunting down her run away slave Ahmed Madobe. We will find you blickman:fittytousand:

You dumb Somalians still fighting over that city Momma Ethiopia is hunting down her run away slave Ahmed Madobe. We will find you blickman:fittytousand:
only geel .sade is against ahmeed blackie and wanting jubbaland to himself some of us already accepted jubbaland belonging to kenyata .tough luck habaesha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending