Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're too nice madoobe is a Kenyan cuck there's no reason to be nice to Ogs who are declaring war against your people
Wallahi Mareexaan are too nice. Maxamed Siyaad was too nice with Caydiid and his crew and Barre Hiiraale was too nice to OG.
Majeerteen tamed and subjugated Caydiid's uncles. We should have learnt from them.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You're too nice madoobe is a Kenyan cuck there's no reason to be nice to Ogs who are declaring war against your people

Exactly my brother I'm gonna roast him screw that qashin cuck he's duffar.:susp: OGs trying to mess with us superior MX they gonna be sorry as hell.

wars

Inhermouth
Ahmed Hasan Awke was the only isaaq that is deemed to have a glimpse of Somalininmo. The rest can go to hell.

Sheikh

VIP
Wallahi Mareexaan are too nice. Maxamed Siyaad was too nice with Caydiid and his crew and Barre Hiiraale was too nice to OG.
Majeerteen tamed and subjugated Caydiid's uncles. We should have learnt from them.

Mohamed Siad Barre used to keep Caydiid in jail rotting. I don't know why he was freed.

MX are crazy fighters from what I heard Ahmed won't get a easy fight
my nigga where did you hear that from ? :liberaltears: mx were strong when they had full support of hawiye .mx invaded jubbaland with hg and took it over quickly .but after hg left it was taken again from mx .no dissrespect to mx daad sharaaf waye ,is 2018 you have to follow patterns sayid barre was strong because he had the backing of most of the hawiye especially mudulood support.farmajo good now cause he has like 40 % of hawiye support . he will get more when Banadir state comes to life :ohno:

my nigga where did you hear that from ? :liberaltears: mx were strong when they had full support of hawiye .mx invaded jubbaland with hg and took it over quickly .but after hg left it was taken again from mx .no dissrespect to mx daad sharaaf waye ,is 2018 you have to follow patterns sayid barre was strong because he had the backing of most of the hawiye especially mudulood support.farmajo good now cause he has like 40 % of hawiye support . he will get more when Banadir state comes to life :ohno:
Hutu get back in your cage

We run most of our turf without hawiye help.

Sheikh

VIP
I can always rely on you for tall the facts. My brother.

Appreciate that my brother.:salute:And guess what Jaalle Siad Barre before he got in that minor car crash in 1986. Through 1969 to 1986. He kept all the warlords in jail rotting like Caydiid. But after that car crash (1986) Jaalle Siad decided to free them out of Somali courtesy. That is the biggest regret I have. If Jalle Siad AUN wouldn't free those warlords in 1986. 1991 wouldn't happen.

wars

Inhermouth
He was the most thoughtful and effective leader, Jaalle Siad Barre, AUN, would never subscribe someone to receive more punishment than they deserve. He did what was morally right and fair even though he knew the outcome could backfire. The car crash must’ve been the divine inspiration from god to free the slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts