After what my friend told me I do actually believe

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There are certain Somali regions that practise cousin marriage and there are some regions that dislike cousin marriage.

My parents and great grandfathers married from different tribes so definitely not an inbred. I've only met a few Somali people that were inbred and they mainly came from Puntland. Nothing against them but they're known to marry their first cousins.

Besides, Somali people are very fertile people and inbreeding lowers your fertility so therefore Somalis are not completely inbreds. The majority of Somalis don't even marry their cousins, it's only a minority.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Well my parents aren't from the same clan. Is this another @CaliTedesse thread to persuade us to marry Arabs and end up like the Sudanese aww:)

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
ni99a you are so weird what does birth rate have to do with that . people in poor countries just like having more babies ma been baa everyone knows that and our religion encourages having more babies but more educated countries know having more children means quality of bringing them up will become lower.
We would have a low birth rate if we were all the result of mass inbreeding sxb please provide a stat :it0tdo8: many Somalis tend to marry different tribes I have multiple different tribes in my lineage even my ayeeyo is beesha Madowweyn :it0tdo8:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We would have a low birth rate if we were all the result of mass inbreeding sxb please provide a stat :it0tdo8: many Somalis tend to marry different tribes I have multiple different tribes in my lineage even my ayeeyo is beesha Madowweyn :it0tdo8:
mashallah okay you are definitely not inbred but many still are and you just can take a quick scoop on Google images and see the inbredness kkkk

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
There are certain Somali regions that practise cousin marriage and there are some regions that dislike cousin marriage.

My parents and great grandfathers married from different tribes so definitely not an inbred. I've only met a few Somali people that were inbred and they mainly came from Puntland. Nothing against them but they're known to marry their first cousins.

Besides, Somali people are very fertile people and inbreeding lowers your fertility so therefore Somalis are not completely inbreds. The majority of Somalis don't even marry their cousins, it's only a minority.
Very true walaal

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
WHat is my inbred ratio my mum is chinese my dad is swedish my grandmother is South African and my grandfather is latino and I am a indian what is my ratio inaadeer
Please yaa akhi kkkkkkk get the hell out of here

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Dude autism is a serious problem in the Somali community ding dong sxb inbredddddd weeeye
That doesn’t prove inbreeding lol plus it’s only common among diaspora communities hence the reason they dubbed it the “western disease” since it’s not common in Somalia :it0tdo8: some studies suggest it being a vitamin d issue

Trending

Latest posts