After what my friend told me I do actually believe

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
i dont to argue with you just telling facts that you have somekind agenda
You have agenda you insane man who wants people to stay inbreeding in the 21st century and not want our people to develop. Look at you, you are the sole example of why we are a failed state.

You have agenda you insane man who wants people to stay inbreeding in the 21st century and not want our people to develop. Look at you, you are the sole example of why we are a failed state.
lol this is what iam talking about you open with you agenda
nothing wrong inbred and this is not he reason we are failed state cuz of inbred
we are fail state cuz people like you tht hate somalis marrying each other

CaliTedesse

VIP
lol this is what iam talking about you open with you agenda
nothing wrong inbred and this is not he reason we are failed state cuz of inbred
we are fail state cuz people like you tht hate somalis marrying each other
I love Somalis marrying each other can't you actually.comprehens my messages you can still marry each other and not be inbred war wuxuu doqonsanaa

CaliTedesse

VIP
I need to marry someone who’s not from the same clan as me. Both my parents are abgaal. Two of my siblings have type 1 diabetes and my brother and I have ADHD.

I need to marry someone who’s not from the same clan as me. Both my parents are abgaal. Two of my siblings have type 1 diabetes and my brother and I have ADHD.
It is not whether you someone who not from your tribe or not
You can marry out side your tribe and your child might have mental disorder
And someone who is from your tribe is not Related to you
Dont be fooled by this thread

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
can you explain how non cousins can have disabilities kids 2
Either random mutations that just happen or that the parents have the misfortune of having one copy of a mutant gene (possibly giving the kid both copies).
Or sometimes the disability occurs after the baby is born.

Either random mutations that just happen or that the parents have the misfortune of having one copy of a mutant gene (possibly giving the kid both copies).
Or sometimes the disability occurs after the baby is born.
Same can be said about cousins marriages
Dont be hypocrite

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Same can be said about cousins marriages
Dont be hypocrite
But cousin marriages make it more likely for the child to inherit genetic disorders and that’s an actual fact.
Yes, it’s possible to marry someone who’s a totally different ethnicity/race to you and still end up with a disabled child but the closer you marry, the more likely that your child will have genetic issues.

But cousin marriages make it more likely for the child to inherit genetic disorders and that’s an actual fact.
Yes, it’s possible to marry someone who’s a totally different ethnicity/race to you and still end up with a disabled child but the closer you marry, the more likely that your child will have genetic issues.
Nah It is the way as when you marry non your own ethnicity
There are alot cousins marriages that kids turn out perfect healthty
I think you talking about when they do It every generation

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Nah It is the way as when you marry non your own ethnicity
There are alot cousins marriages that kids turn out perfect healthty
I think you talking about when they do It every generation
I never said that there’s never healthy kids from cousin marriages, I’m just saying that cousin marriages increases the chance of these problems.

And yes, it’s WAY more likely if there’s cousin marriages in every generation.

I never said that there’s never healthy kids from cousin marriages, I’m just saying that cousin marriages increases the chance of these problems.

And yes, it’s WAY more likely if there’s cousin marriages in every generation.
I only meant 1 generation or maybe 2

Trending