After what my friend told me I do actually believe

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Grandpa on moms side is warsangeli grandma on moms side is habar yonis

Grandpa on dads side is MJ grandma on dads side is leelkase i think
Okay bro since mom is warsangeli and grandma is habar yoonis that makes things less inbred but MJ and Warsan are from same Eastern region and Eastern people have this slender look to them with slender face not very round. Ah yes and Leelkas basically that is around Mudug. You are very Eastern-like sxb. My calculations put your level of inbredness. Wait I have to take into calculation unforeseen DNA which puts your inbred ratio at a whopping 20% which is just right sxb mashallah

Kkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nah some white guy said I look like I’m Haitian and I nearly bugged out. Like this guy was clearly a racist. I’m not even dark like Haitians. Nigga just said a random black country
Nah I hear it all the times and we have many Carribbeans here so people know what they mean I didn't even mention those completely off guesses. That's what I would call what you just mentioned.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Ayan don't trust them they are ignorant you probably just look proper East African. East African women never look Coolie they have bigger backs and more exotic facial features.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
@Ayan don't trust them they are ignorant you probably just look proper East African. East African women never look Coolie they have bigger backs and more exotic facial features.
ngl i still hate you for dat :hillarybiz:
first difference you reference is bigger backs LMAOAOA

Trending