After #blackiftar conondrum, twitter xalimo hosts #blackeidparty

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A crap load of Somalis in San Diego usually have eid prayer at a convention center.which is basically like 97% packed with Somalis. The other 3% are Eritreans, Sudanese and like an Arab.

Would you label that event as a black Muslim eid prayer.
:what1: wut? No. It wasn't made to be an event classified as a black Muslim eid prayer. So of course not.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:what1: wut? No. It wasn't made to be an event classified as a black Muslim eid prayer. So of course not.
6 years straight and it has been the same out come. It’s like black and white church events. They ain’t Being blatant about it but everyone knows which churches whites attend and which churches blacks attend.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
6 years straight and it has been the same out come. It’s like black and white church events. They ain’t Being blatant about it but everyone knows which churches whites attend and which churches blacks attend.
We don’t have that problem in the Muslim community take your black church vs white church to Washington DC and get you black folks to march that’s all you people know you buck dancing knuckle dragging kowtowing nignog

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you dislike black folks congnitive.
The word black is an english word i find it insulting when you refer to somalis as black cause the word black has many negative connotations in the english language and words are like spells that why you were taught how to spell as a kid.

Notice how the word white has many positive connotations in the english language, so you continue cursing yourself by labelling yourself black but dont you dare try take other somalis down with you.

When you refer to somalis as black you're denying somalis their-religion, history, culture, ethnicity, country, language, way of life.

I find it as an insult when you refer somalis as being black, the word black is not part of my mother tongue its foriegn to us somalis whos mother tongue is somali.

Take your black propaganda to wakanda this is somalia waskan yaho

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
These SJW's are professional victims. Somalis should not associate with such people.

stop politicizing Eid. If you want an all black party go to your local African student association. miss me with this cringe fest. :susp:

A Muslim ummah event only exists for naive Somalis who want to be considered an “Asiatic” race. Different Muslim sects have different eid events. Shias (divided among themselves) and sunnis have seperate events. Back home, sufis won’t attend Salafi events and jihadis will ignore events of both groups. Then you have Ahmediya, Ismailis, Alawis and etc. Somalis in Melbourne organise their own eid celebration, while every other Muslim community does the same. Ummah is a myth. Let these black Muslims organise their own eid event. Nothing wrong with it.

Macalin M

Out here
How are black Muslims being treated in the UK?

It must not be good if they are considering making a separate event for themselves.

They probably honestly felt left out at other Islamic muslim events.

A majority of Muslim organizations and Muslim events in my area are mostly made up of arabs and asians. Also are mostly attended by arabs and asians.
If your joining Somalis in “black Muslims” then we aren’t treated differently. There are Arabs and Asians working in Somali owned mosques and vice verca. I go to a Somali owned mosque because I know the owner and there a quite a few Nigerians who attend as well as Gambians etc

Why dont they hold one for somali people? Meet and socialize. I remember when every chick had free palestine on their bios and now it is BLM lol. No principles, just a group of cows ready to be swept and absorbed by the next trend.

If I had to choose between an event filled with arabs and paki Muslims vs an event filled with black Muslims. I would attend the black Muslim event. Majority Somali mosque aren’t Here in my area In my area they are mostly Arab and paki filled.I don’t even understand Arabic. Most lectures I have attended have mostly been in Arabic. I’m usually just sitting down day dreaming

I like Somali food and also african food better than Arab and Asian food as well.
Black events> Arab and Asian events.
So much disunity in our ummah? Why can't this umma see beyond race and language? Quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending