After #blackiftar conondrum, twitter xalimo hosts #blackeidparty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Calm your breasts, Jerome Shuluqo. I was going off the info given in this thread where it was stated in a deleted tweet they wouldn't allow non-black Muslims to join. You should never even try to segregate an ummah which is already united.

These SJW muslim groups have a tendecy to misintreptret the Quran and Sunnah becoming like some Nation of Islam types, even defending and praising LGBTQ 'Muslims' (I've seen countless of xalimos defending these people btw) .
If it was united than there wouldn’t be a black eid event or a black iftar.

There’s racism in the ummah fam. Some people experience more than others it’s sad but it happens in the ummah.

Would you rather go hang out and eat lunch and party with a group of Somalis or with a group of arabs.

The defending of lgtq Muslims im lost. I’m not homophobic so I’m not gonna go on a hating crusade on gay Muslims like other people. It’s just simply haram. Imma just kind ny business and move along.

lA3w5N1p_400x400.jpg

Walahi I wouldn't have expected anything else from the Xalimos who look like this. What is with the artificial spots on her face?:cosbyhmm:
And she is only 23 :damnmusic:.... I cant even imagine what the senile @Knowles or @Toxique look like:damn:.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If it was a Somali hosted Eid event where ajnabis are free to come then that would be great, but these BLM SJW Xalimos who are FROM THE UK(!) prefer to base identity around an arbitrary colour meant for African Americans who lost their culture due to slavery.
Agreed. If you came to the West with an already established cultural and ethnic identity, joining a macro identity is an irrelevant undertaking. I concur.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Wow good points all around, eh? 誕援のでン佳

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If it was a Somali hosted Eid event where ajnabis are free to come then that would be great, but these BLM SJW Xalimos who are FROM THE UK(!) prefer to base their entire identity around an arbitrary colour meant for African Americans who lost their culture due to slavery.
How are black Muslims being treated in the UK?

It must not be good if they are considering making a separate event for themselves.

They probably honestly felt left out at other Islamic muslim events.

A majority of Muslim organizations and Muslim events in my area are mostly made up of arabs and asians. Also are mostly attended by arabs and asians.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

It must not be good if they are considering making a separate event for themselves.

A majority of Muslim organizations and Muslim events in my area are mostly made up of arabs and asians. Also are mostly attended by arabs and asians.
Good point. We just don't know.

World

VIP

I don’t know about the ladies but personally I have never had a problem with Asians, even the non-Muslim ones. I have a close friend whose Asian and I ate afur over his house this ramadan and his family were so kind and welcoming.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You guys are debating about an event y'all won't be attending over the internet. Thought I'd just give y'all a reminder of that.  尉ァ虞ト ラ臆ス 央スちゔニイム真ス河タりゆハ姻恩陰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending