After #blackiftar conondrum, twitter xalimo hosts #blackeidparty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If I had to choose between an event filled with arabs and paki Muslims vs an event filled with black Muslims. I would attend the black Muslim event. Majority Somali mosque aren’t Here in my area In my area they are mostly Arab and paki filled.I don’t even understand Arabic. Most lectures I have attended have mostly been in Arabic. I’m usually just sitting down day dreaming

I like Somali food and also african food better than Arab and Asian food as well.
Black events> Arab and Asian events.
If you care about black people so much then go to a black forum we somalis are not black nor do we differentiate between a black person or a white person to us they're the same.

Islam hasnt got anything to do with black people or niggerdom islam supersedes race.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Thats America mate, the event is being held in London where we have every race of muslims represented. We have Somali mosques, Arab mosques etc there is no need for a distinction
Truly a discussion in which all parties are well informed and well equip to chime in on this serious topic.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you care about black people so much then go to a black forum we somalis are not black nor do we differentiate between a black person or a white person to us they're the same.

Islam hasnt got anything to do with black people or niggerdom islam supersedes race.
Damn bro, tell us how you really feel. イコゖしミヴ 胃圧

An eid party for only black muslims, they said non black muslims wont be allowed to enter (in the original deleted post) :mindblown:
What will BLM xalimos do next? I believe they do this for attention

Warr baantu ma dagaal kujira mise waa somali wuxu!! How many times have I told u Somalis not to be racist to baantus they will get revenge!!

They aren’t blocking entry you dumb f*ck. Where does it say they are blocking entry. Show me where it says they aren’t blocking entry.

Black churches don’t block entry for white people. Rap Concerts don’t block white people from attending.

They aren’t descriminating against no one
Calm your breasts, Jerome Shuluqo. I was going off the info given in this thread where it was stated in a deleted tweet they wouldn't allow non-black Muslims to join. You should never even try to segregate an ummah which is already united.

These SJW muslim groups have a tendecy to misintreptret the Quran and Sunnah becoming like some Nation of Islam types, even defending and praising LGBTQ 'Muslims' (I've seen countless of xalimos defending these people btw) .

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If non blacks are allowed then why is it called black eid
Black Muslims are over shadowed. A majority of people here in the states think most Muslims are Arab and Asian.

I know black Muslims that legit drive longer distances just to go to a masjid that is predominately black. They don’t feel comfy in the masjids near me which are predominantly Arab and Asian ones.

The African American stereotype does take a toll on some people. They would start to question if a black dude is Muslim too even if he told them he was Muslim already. Make him read a surah just to prove his point that he is actually a Muslim.

There are even non blacks who haves said that their parents didn’t want them interacting with African Americans when they were younger, because they are all gang bangers.

Also not all black converts are prison converts. I know three dudes who have been Muslim since they were kids

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
How are you gonna refuse barris iyo hilib and tikki masala for ujambaowabo and fufutanatrabo and jolaf :kodaksmiley: btw Somali Food is closer too paki and Arab food than ugaomfatanada food
I classified Somalis as part of the black muslim event. Since most Somalis I know classify themselves as black.

And a majority of the ones I know usually interact and hang out with mostly other Somalis and blacks people.

World

VIP
How damn sad is it that you’re cooning for blacks in the UK (West Africans and Jamaicans) who ridicule you and don’t even consider you one of their own!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How damn sad is it that you’re cooning for blacks in the UK (West Africans and Jamaicans) who ridicule you and don’t even consider you one of their own!
I agree with you there. I personally think Somalis should only care about Somali issues. Or at least prioritize them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
See other somalis consider themselves black.
Somalis are black, that much is obvious. When it comes to basic racial identification, Somalis clearly identify more with black than with any other racial grouping that's generally accepted worldwide. Doesn't mean we're close with them though. We're Somali first nigga!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I can’t even read this cat writing wuxu waa ku wareeray nacaala shaidanka ku yaal
Get your eyes checked in Hakim Optical then bitch.  卸ずくゥ ぼヲ 雨ざ 艶 陰

World

VIP
I agree with you there. I personally think Somalis should only care about Somali issues. Or at least prioritize them.
If it was a Somali hosted Eid event where ajnabis are free to come then that would be great, but these BLM SJW Xalimos who are FROM THE UK(!) prefer to base their entire identity around an arbitrary colour meant for African Americans who lost their culture due to slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts