After #blackiftar conondrum, twitter xalimo hosts #blackeidparty

Status
Not open for further replies.
An eid party for only black muslims, they said non black muslims wont be allowed to enter (in the original deleted post) :mindblown:
What will BLM xalimos do next? I believe they do this for attention

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Imagine not having friends and just being bitter while making posts about people wanting to interact with people similar to them.

Y’all this how white people feel when they cant say the N word in rap songs.

@NA9 go outside makes some friends so you can stop being a fat dick.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Also 10/10 OP is lying about the “non Muslims aren’t allowed tweet” creator of the previous even legit said that non blacks were allowed.

OP just hates black people. I don’t see how she can be a good Muslim with how racist she is.

Imagine not having friends and just being bitter while making posts about people wanting to interact with people similar to them.

This isnt about being bitter towards people, it completely goes against the islam.

If they are willing to block entry to all non-black people the prophet (pbuh) wouldn't be even able to go to this "BlackoutParty"

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Youre not a muslim plus you're supporting tgese trying to make islam about niggerdom and slavery.

Also 10/10 OP is lying about the “non Muslims aren’t allowed tweet” creator of the previous even legit said that non blacks were allowed.

OP just hates black people. I don’t see how she can be a good Muslim with how racist she is.
WALLAHI the original tweet said only black miluslims would be allowed entry, it was tweeted by this girl and she deleted it
GTFO

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This isnt about being bitter towards people, it completely goes against the islam.

If they are willing to block entry to all non-black people the prophet (pbuh) wouldn't be even able to go to this "BlackoutParty"
They aren’t blocking entry you dumb f*ck. Where does it say they are blocking entry. Show me where it says they aren’t blocking entry.

Black churches don’t block entry for white people. Rap Concerts don’t block white people from attending.

They aren’t descriminating against no one

They aren’t blocking entry you dumb f*ck. Where does it say they are blocking entry. Show me where it says they aren’t blocking entry.

Black churches don’t block entry for white people. Rap Concerts don’t block white people from attending.

Nigga it literally said that in the original tweet
Why are u getting triggered? Just scroll past or join coli

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Islam hasnt got anything to do with black people or islam is a way of life.

If non blacks are allowed then why is it called black eid

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
well East Africans in America are considered African Americans, so they girl is helping her community

WarmPalatableDuiker-max-1mb.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Do these guys even know the teachings of Islam at this point? Mans are confused out here.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Youre not a muslim plus you're supporting tgese trying to make islam about niggerdom and slavery.
If I had to choose between an event filled with arabs and paki Muslims vs an event filled with black Muslims. I would attend the black Muslim event. Majority Somali mosque aren’t Here in my area In my area they are mostly Arab and paki filled.I don’t even understand Arabic. Most lectures I have attended have mostly been in Arabic. I’m usually just sitting down day dreaming

I like Somali food and also african food better than Arab and Asian food as well.
Black events> Arab and Asian events.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
well East Africans in America are considered African Americans, so they girl is helping her community

giphy.gif
We are somali these blm es are not representing somalis but african anerican who have nothing to do with our culuture, ethnicity, religion or way of life these chicks suffer from extreme inferiority complex they never stand up for the plight of somalis but rally as soon as a black person is put in prison.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If I had to choose between an event filled with arabs and paki Muslims vs an event filled with black Muslims. I would attend the black Muslim event. Majority Somali mosque aren’t Here in my area In my area they are mostly Arab and paki filled.I don’t even understand Arabic. Most lectures I have attended have mostly been in Arabic. I’m usually just sitting down day dreaming

I like Somali food and also african food better than Arab and Asian food as well.
That's a sensible rebuttal.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We are somali these blm es are not representing somalis but african anerican who have nothing to do with our culuture, ethnicity, religion or way of life these chicks suffer from extreme inferiority complex they never stand up for the plight of somalis but rally as soon as a black person is put in prison.
I agree with you there. Bare problems in Somalia, ain't a single protest in these streets. Makes no damn sense to me.

How are you gonna refuse barris iyo hilib and tikki masala for ujambaowabo and fufutanatrabo and jolaf :kodaksmiley: btw Somali Food is closer too paki and Arab food than ugaomfatanada food

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How are you gonna refuse barris iyo hilib and tikki masala for ujambaowabo and fufutanatrabo and jolaf :kodaksmiley: btw Somali Food is closer too paki and Arab food than ugaomfatanada food
Another sensible rebuttal has been formed.

Thats America mate, the event is being held in London where we have every race of muslims represented. We have Somali mosques, Arab mosques etc there is no need for a distinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending