Afro-Diaporan's Disco Official Disco Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody is interested in your music idiotic slave.

:cool:Pleasantries.

You are free to place me on ignore, why torture yourself? Furthermore I don't think your peers elected you the official spokesman for the entire board. I am sure someone is interested in expanding their music horizons and if it is just one person then mission accomplished. I see people posting AA music all the time so why not me?

May Allah bless you and walk and peace Somaliweyne Unionist.

:cool:Pleasantries.

You are free to place me on ignore, why torture yourself? Furthermore I don't think your peers elected you the official spokesman for the entire board. I am sure someone is interested in expanding their music horizons and if it is just one person then mission accomplished. I see people posting AA music all the time so why not me?

May Allah bless you and walk and peace Somaliweyne Unionist.
Negro,
I have to wonder why your white master has not taught you how to address your betters.I speak on behalf of the somalis because as you can see by my name I only have the best interest of the somali people at heart and seeing as I have the best Interest of the somali people I will discourage the promotion and glorification of the negroid hoodrat culture and more importantly music is haram in the muslim religion
regards,
Your superior.

There were a few of users who use to post some great r&b/soul throwbacks in the what are you listening thread I dunno know why they stopped posting @Mr.patel

as I have the best Interest of the somali people

Best interest of the Somali people yet you continue to promote the garbage religion called Islam which tells you the greatest man to ever exist is an Arab, a religion that demands you to learn Arabic/pray in Arabic/memorize paragraphs in Arabic and Idolize the Arabs. You muzzies love Arabs so much that you name your Somali offspring after Arabs. Most common Somali guys names have to be "Abdullahi" and "Khalid" LOL. This religion completely eradicated our culture and indigenous religion yet you defend it like no other. Sad...

And rap music is better than reading the hadiths which tells you your prophet Muhammad fucked a 9 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts