Afro-Diaporan's Disco Official Disco Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I promised I will share the music of my culture and I decided to start with Disco. Disco helped laid the foundation for House Music. I will post a few songs of day in this genre so you can add to your playlist. In the future be on the lookout for my other music threads.

Future Threads:

1.) House/Garage/Techno/Club Music Thread(being a Chicago guy House music was created in Chicago so this is my area of expertise)

2.) Old School R&B/Soul Music Thread(when my people made worthwhile music and not the garbage you hear now)

3.) 1980s Pop Music and Blue Eyed Soul Thread(this will feature mainly white artists)

4.) Hip-Hop(no trash garbage Turn Up Music, Mumble Mouth, Trap, or Drill will be posted simply classic tunes that honor the pillars of rap music)

If you like what you hear please hit the like button and feel free to add positive comments. The rest of the thread will be on-going with updates. The music will start the next post. I will post 3 songs a day. Thanks for listening.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Man, you got some old, old school songs...that's cool.

What new jazz musicians would you recommend to listen to? Something with pizazz, funk, keeps you tapping your foot and nodding your head.

When I am on the treadmill I like to listen to one particular song (modernized) called 'papa was a rolling stone' by the Temptations, especially the trumpet part. It just gets me amped.

Another version, @.30 trumpet.

Last edited:
Man, you got some old, old school songs...that's cool.

What new jazz musicians would you recommend to listen to? Something with pizazz, funk, keeps you tapping your foot and nodding your head.

When I am on the treadmill I like to listen to one particular song (modernized) called 'papa was a rolling stone' by the Temptations, especially the trumpet part. It just gets me amped.

Another version, @.30 trumpet.

Not really up on new jazz musicians but I will get back to you in the future with something. I will send it PM if you okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.