African writer claps back to racist question by a French journalist

Do they read books in Nigeria” :dead:
It’s not even subtle racism. You can tell how low she thinks of Nigerians and Africans in general by her question she probably thinks Africans are still primitive :mjlol:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
This was a good discussion, but I’m on both women’s side.

What’s wrong with showing microaggression to someone else? I do it to people all the time, it’s fun business :it0tdo8:

The Nigerian woman should’ve added some humor into this, but I don’t blame her for being offended on her country’s behalf :manny:

This was a good discussion, but I’m on both women’s side.

What’s wrong with showing microaggression to someone else? I do it to people all the time, it’s fun business :it0tdo8:

The Nigerian woman should’ve added some humor into this, but I don’t blame her for being offended on her country’s behalf :manny:
That cadaan was violating Nigeria and the whole of Africa how could you be on her side

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
That cadaan was violating Nigeria and the whole of Africa how could you be on her side
It’s only deep if you make it deep.
She was being condescending, so the Nigerian should’ve stuck it on her & played the game, instead of feeling sensitive to what was said.
Oof why are French people so arrogant? Their country has achieved absolutely nothing of note.
Are you sure about that? :ftw9nwa:

It’s only deep if you make it deep.
She was being condescending, so the Nigerian should’ve stuck it on her & played the game, instead of feeling sensitive to what was said.

Are you sure about that? :ftw9nwa:
The Nigerian did handle it good she was calm and collected and put the interviewer in her place.. idk if we saw the same video you n me

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
The Nigerian did handle it good she was calm and collected and put the interviewer in her place.. idk if we saw the same video you n me
She was calm, but she was still sensitive to the situation.
She should’ve matched the French woman’s energy

Trending

Latest posts