African women love Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
I swear. It may not seem like it when you scroll through the twitter timeline but in real life it's a different story. Most of the attention that I get from the opposite sex in real life comes from African women. They are always touching my hair and asking me questions about Somalis/Somalia. They think we are exotic Arab/African quarter-breeds. It's actually a little annoying not gonna lie. I work with quite a few Ugandan and South Sudanese girls and I always have to fend them off me so I can focus on my work. Unfortunately I'm not too interested in them but it is quite flattering. Any other Faaraxs with the same experience?

I swear. It may not seem like it when you scroll through the twitter timeline but in real life it's a different story. Most of the attention that I get from the opposite sex in real life comes from African women. They are always touching my hair and asking me questions about Somalis/Somalia. They think we are exotic Arab/African quarter-breeds. It's actually a little annoying not gonna lie. I work with quite a few Ugandan and South Sudanese girls and I always have to fend them off me so I can focus on my work. Unfortunately I'm not too interested in them but it is quite flattering. Any other Faaraxs with the same experience?
Similar experience I think its a fetish they have since they obviosly want some of our features but still darker skin. No problem with that as long as they are good looking but most are not:meleshame:

Kratos

Sonder
Similar experience I think its a fetish they have since they obviosly want some of our features but still darker skin. No problem with that as long as they are good looking but most are not:meleshame:

Yeah they love our hair and facial features. I feel like some of them hate on us online because we have a reputation for being brainwashed self-haters and racists. That viewpoint is lent credence by the large amount of anti-black Somali trolls on twitter. Much different story in real life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

African women + Somali men=Africans

Yeah you're right. I meant "other" Africans if you know what I mean.

Yeah they love our hair and facial features. I feel like some of them hate on us online because we have a reputation for being brainwashed self-haters and racists. That viewpoint is lent credence by the large amount of anti-black Somali trolls on twitter. Much different story in real life.

Yeah you're right. I meant "other" Africans if you know what I mean.
They have great behinds ngl but the hair and facials ruin it not to mention all the products they use, I hate coconut oil and sheabutter which they heavily use. Some have great faces and bodies which is a jackpot but those are rare:ahh:

Kratos

Sonder
If my nice soft hair would be passed down for sure then i would like a concubine too. However we will have to wait for eugenics for me to even consider marriage with one. Black girls are very nice tho, although i think African American girls are less ghetto than UK black girls.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Black girls fetish somali boys for the same reason the black boys do to xalimos. Because of inferiority complex they see our hair and features and want it for their kids. I've had countless madow girls ask about my brothers and if they're single blah blah and always had to change the topic and tell them awkwardly it's a No some of them hadn't even seen my brothers yet saw me and assumed what they looked like since they're somali.
I have so many stories but this one story is most weird she said she was dumped by a Farax but wanted to be with him because of his "soft somali hair":bell: la ilaha illal lah mind you he didn't even have jileec hair apparently he dropped her because he can't be with a Christian and went to imams who said that:farmajoyaab: beenaloy:comeon:. I later find out he was never serious and just used her for her money since she seems desperate. The thing that shocked me most what when I saw his picture when I tell you he was UGLY THIS MOTHERFU#%ER WAS UGLY no offence to my somali brother.
This girl is still looking I just told her with my friend it won't happen our parents wouldn't allow it so she's kinda given up :comeon:

Kratos

Sonder
Black girls fetish somali boys for the same reason the black boys do to xalimos. Because of inferiority complex they see our hair and features and want it for their kids. I've had countless madow girls ask about my brothers and if they're single blah blah and always had to change the topic and tell them awkwardly it's a No some of them hadn't even seen my brothers yet saw me and assumed what they looked like since they're somali.
I have so many stories but this one story is most weird she said she was dumped by a Farax but wanted to be with him because of his "soft somali hair":bell: la ilaha illal lah mind you he didn't even have jileec hair apparently he dropped her because he can't be with a Christian and went to imams who said that:farmajoyaab: beenaloy:comeon:. I later find out he was never serious and just used her for her money since she seems desperate. The thing that shocked me most what when I saw his picture when I tell you he was UGLY THIS MOTHERFU#%ER WAS UGLY no offence to my somali brother.
This girl is still looking I just told her with my friend it won't happen our parents wouldn't allow it so she's kinda given up :comeon:

Lmao what a xaasid :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Ngl me and my boys used to do the same thing but with white girls. I know so many Somali boys who used to date white girls/other Ajanabis and dumped them all when they got older because they know their parents will never accept a non-Somali girl.

Also I never knew African women hated Somali men until I made a twitter account and came across black UK twitter. I think it has more to do with the fact that they have a reputation for anti-blackness so they are viewed as "other" and are rejected in advance by them. The ones who have either positive or even neutral views of Somalis however are thirsty for geeljire gus. Back in high school me and my boys used to swerve so many black girls it's crazy.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I noticed that Somali guys experiment with them in their young years but few that do take the risk and get experience, usually out grow them and go for anything but black.

I know so many Somali boys who used to date white girls/other Ajanabis and dumped them all when they got older because they know their parents will never accept a non-Somali girl.

Biggest myth in the Somali community

:gucciwhat:

I have noticed Somali guys don't respect white women though. Too brainwashed with negative parts of our culture I guess

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this is a myth most despise somali guys i used to go through black twitter and there was nothing positive said about sonali guys even to this day they find them repulsive. You even have a Samoan chick fancying sonali guys than black girls is like they have something against faraaxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts