African women love Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
I noticed that Somali guys experiment with them in their young years but few that do take the risk and get experience, usually out grow them and go for anything but black.

I've never seen a Somali guy with an African girl in my life. Maybe in the U.S with AA's but not with continental Africans. It's extremely rare tbh.

Biggest myth in the Somali community

:gucciwhat:

I have noticed Somali guys don't respect white women though. Too brainwashed with negative parts of our culture I guess

Nah not from my experience. The ones I know are all like that.

As for white women, yeah Somali guys don't really seem to hold them in high regard. It's actually pretty funny. One of my boys taught his girl basic af-Somali and she always used to chill with us. I used to tell her everyday that he was eventually going to dump her but she never believed me as she thought I was joking.

this is a myth most despise somali guys i used to go through black twitter and there was nothing positive said about sonali guys even to this day they find them repulsive. You even have a Samoan chick fancying sonali guys than black girls is like they have something against faraaxs

I have been sexually harassed by BW before, I think you're hating tbh

Kratos

Sonder
this is a myth most despise somali guys i used to go through black twitter and there was nothing positive said about sonali guys even to this day they find them repulsive. You even have a Samoan chick fancying sonali guys than black girls is like they have something against faraaxs

Yeah I know, that's why I mentioned "despite what you see on twitter". All the negative comments I see on twitter come from UK Africans and Caribbeans. They seem to hate Somalis in general since they insult the girls too, not just the men. Continental African women from other diaspora groups however are definitely not like this

You'd hate on someone you loved too to get other girls away from them. I've met too many black girls to know that in real life they have the nicest booty and personality. besides if they will spread there legs for previous slave masters like white men, then let them come back to somali daddies since we owned Madows too.

:ulyin::lolbron:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You'd hate on someone you loved too to get other girls away from them. I've met too many balck girls to know that in real life they have the nicest booty and personality. besides if they will spread there legs for mprevious slave masters like white men, then let them come back to somali daddies since we owned Madows too.

:ulyin::lolbron:
you really Into black girls :susp:

As for white women, yeah Somali guys don't really seem to hold them in high regard. It's actually pretty funny. One of my boys taught his girl basic af-Somali and she always used to chill with us. I used to tell her everyday that he was eventually going to dump her but she never believed me as she thought I was joking.

That's fucking sad bruv :wow:

White girls are unironically the most underrated group of people

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah I know, that's why I mentioned "despite what you see on twitter". All the negative comments I see on twitter come from UK Africans and Caribbeans. They seem to hate Somalis in general since they insult the girls too, not just the men. Continental African women from other diaspora groups however are definitely not like this
yh your are absolutely right they despise both genders and is been like this for decades if you were around twitter on 2012 you would know. But your right some African women do like somalis especially the muslim ones from other diaspora

The thing is Uk blacks sold AA and african americans are starting to hate them too! UK blacks generally have pride when they lived in huts and had no civilisation like us. At least our ancestors were once upon a time great, they think just because the retard gene hit these last 3 generations that all somalis are beneath them.

Jokes on them! we have a country to go back to and rebuild. They will forever stay in the Uk being discriminated against because they are ashamed of their west african culture and most will never go back to rebuild their countries.

Kratos

Sonder
That's fucking sad bruv :wow:

White girls are unironically the most underrated group of people

I swear white girls are so miskeen. They are so innocent, kind and naive. They are taken advantage of by all ethnic minorities for their sweetness. Every man needs to date a white woman in order to experience what true love and care is like.

Kratos

Sonder
yh your are absolutely right they despise both genders and is been like this for decades if you were around twitter on 2012 you would know. But your right some African women do like somalis especially the muslim ones from other diaspora

Nah my twitter account is very young but I still see it. That's why it took me by surprise because it definitely isn't like that in real life where I live. The muslim ones especially like Somali guys

The thing is Uk blacks sold AA and african americans are starting to hate them too! UK blacks generally have pride when they lived in huts and had no civilisation like us. At least our ancestors were once upon a time great, they think just because the retard gene hit these last 3 generations that all somalis are beneath them.

Jokes on them! we have a country to go back to and rebuild. They will forever stay in the Uk being discriminated against because they are ashamed of their west african culture and most will never go back to rebuild their countries.

To be fair I think that most Somalis won't go back either. We will be assimilated in 2-3 generations most likely

I swear white girls are so miskeen. They are so innocent, kind and naive. They are taken advantage of by all ethnic minorities for their sweetness. Every man needs to date a white woman in order to experience what true love and care is like.

Wallahi people probably going to read this and think I'm some bucktooth tap dancing booty clapping negro, but it's true man. Honestly some of the most open-minded and kind individuals you'll come across.

I know....they are sweet and will die with you. They work for their own money and will take care of your every needs in the bedroom and won't look at you weird for your fetishes because odds are they are freakier than you. Why did god have to nerf them by making them age like milk?

:banderas::kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
A

AA girls they have a nice personality. UK blacks always feel inferior and show their jealousy by hating other races.

:ahh::nahgirl:
come to think about it AA do like somali guys and they're faar3better looking than other maadow diaspora from what I've seen on twitter.. But that's because they're the least desired females in America and their own men don't like them so ofcourse they will fill flattered if sonali men even mentions their name once or who else will? but the Madow tings in the UK are not only blick and ugly but they always insult somali guys saying there ugly no girls want them etc

Nah my twitter account is very young but I still see it. That's why it took me by surprise because it definitely isn't like that in real life where I live. The muslim ones especially like Somali guys

To be fair I think that most Somalis won't go back either. We will be assimilated in 2-3 generations most likely
You maybe....but i'm not selfish like you lot. I have a good business brain and good ties back home. I will make my money hear and educate my children hear and will return back home to become a poltician in my 60's and will make this the tradition of my descendants until somalia is built up.

:jaynerd:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

where do you live

Kratos

Sonder
Wallahi people probably going to read this and think I'm some bucktooth tap dancing booty clapping negro, but it's true man. Honestly some of the most open-minded and kind individuals you'll come across.
I know....they are sweet and will die with you. They work for their own money and will take care of your every needs in the bedroom and won't look at you weird for your fetishes because odds are they are freakier than you. Why did god have to nerf them by making them age like milk?

:banderas::kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame:

White women are fantastic. White people in general are pretty good people. They get a pretty bad rep from most people but they are easily the most open-minded and welcoming people I've come across on a per capita basis.

Kratos

Sonder
where do you live

Australia. Most Africans here are refugees like us who arrived recently. There isn't any of that xenophobia or classism over here that is found among black Brits and black Americans so we are all good with each other for the most part.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Australia. Most Africans here are refugees like us who arrived recently. There isn't any of that xenophobia or classism over here that is found among black Brits and black Americans so we are all good with each other for the most part.
there woudlnt be any division if yall arrived around the same time lol is diff in the UK since maadows been the centuries while sonalis are decent immigrants that sticks out like sore thumb and are easy target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts