African women love Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
I don't know many african women but why would african women lust over somali men for their features when they can lust over the real thing with indian dravidians and pakis? Don't y'all have the same features as them?

LOL!

No, Somalis have superior features to them. We have better skin and hair and we are taller. Indian Dravidians are uglier versions of us

No Somalis have superior features to them. We have better skin and hair and we are taller. Indian Dravidians are uglier versions of us

if you say so.......but you admit that they are a version of you so if african women are crazy over you then they must feel something for indian untouchables too. I'm not convinced.

Kratos

Sonder
if you say so.......but you admit that they are a version of you so if african women are crazy over you then they must feel something for indian untouchables too. I'm not convinced.

No. I said they are an uglier version of us. Why would someone settle for a poor knock-off when they can get the real thing? Would you rather have a real I-phone or a fake Chinese one with a cracked screen and broken buttons? Besides African women don't really have standards. The only thing that matters to them is "is this person racist to me?"

No. I said they are an uglier version of us. Why would someone settle for a poor knock-off when they can get the real thing? Would you rather have a real I-phone or a fake Chinese one with a cracked screen and broken buttons? Besides African women don't really have standards. The only thing that matters to them is "is this person racist to me?"
It depends how broke you are I guess :</

Oh man...."african women don't have standards" doesn't say much for either you or them.
Welp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts