African women love Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
come to think about it AA do like somali guys and they're faar3better looking than other maadow diaspora from what I've seen on twitter.. But that's because they're the least desired females in America and their own men don't like them so ofcourse they will fill flattered if sonali men even mentions their name once or who else will? but the Madow tings in the UK are not only blick and ugly but they always insult somali guys saying there ugly no girls want them etc
I agree with you Uk Madows are ugly so they know we look down on them and automatically assume that.....hence the borderline racist attitude against somalis. AA women however are misunderstood... when they look good they look good. If i knew my children would take my features i would wife me some AA women, but since my somali wife will probably kill me and God cursed them with strong genes....i will have to only play with them for a little while.

For know i must leave the queens to die alone since God has made this union impossible.

tenor.gif

Kratos

Sonder
You maybe....but i'm not selfish like you lot. I have a good business brain and good ties back home. I will make my money hear and educate my children hear and will return back home to become a poltician in my 60's and will make this the tradition of my descendants until somalia is built up.

:jaynerd:

I wasn't talking about myself, it was a general observation. But that's fantastic if you decide to go back home and contribute to the re-building process. Who knows, I might join you in the future. But for the time being I'm content with sending back ayuuto money every month. I'm still young after all and I haven't finished my education yet.

Kratos

Sonder
there woudlnt be any division if yall arrived around the same time lol is diff in the UK since maadows been the centuries while sonalis are decent immigrants that sticks out like sore thumb and are easy target

Yeah I think that's a major factor in the discrimination and alienation that some Somalis face over there: A mixture of xenophobia and islamophobia which is amplified by the negative sentiment that exists surrounding refugees. There is also the fact that we are technically a different race.... and we can be easily told apart physically. So you could say racism too

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I agree with you Uk Madows are ugly so they know we look down on them and automatically assume that.....hence the borderline racist attitude against somalis. AA women however are misunderstood... when they look good they look good. If i knew my children would take my features i would wife me some AA women, but since my somali wife will probably kill me and God cursed them with strong genes....i will have to only play with them for a little while.

For know i must leave the queens to die alone since God has made this union impossible.

tenor.gif
I thought your from the UK how do you mess with them? some of the most beautiful black females I've ever seen are African American the lightskin ones shit on most somali girls if I'm brutally honest and usually somali genes are strong when you mix with a biracial or a lightskin maadow I've seen a lightskin sonali boy who i thought was full somali but it turned out his mom was AA

I wasn't talking about myself, it was a general observation. But that's fantastic if you decide to go back home and contribute to the re-building process. Who knows, I might join you in the future. But for the time being I'm content with sending back ayuuto money every month. I'm still young after all and I haven't finished my education yet.
Brother never betray the homeland! i understand these old foold ruined it for us....but for god's sake think of the children!!!

Lets be realistic! look at all the old folk in the somali community and how they spend their sixties and 70's in khat lounges when they could have educated themselves, raised their children well and retired back home and became politicians before they died and made a positive contribution to their country. Let me tell you a secret brother life is short and you don't want to end up in a nursing home in the west. Wouldn't you rather use your knowledge and wisdom to lead your country and become a politician later? Walaah i worked in nursing homes for work experience and it's sad to live a life like that and just give up when you have 30yrs left to make a positive contribution...especially in our community since we need it.

This is my pep talk to you! You are special! God chose you and gifted you with the ability to think and gave you an education in the west, where you could observe politics and real world situations that normal children in somali don't get to see. You were given this opportunity...so please have mercy for your community and try to help if you can. I know it's huge burden to ask and i myself hated the old generation and used to think it was not my responsibility to help back home and i even hated the image those fools back home agev us when i was younger.....and then one day a spark lit up inside me and i wondered how my children would feel if i just became a degenerate gaalo in the west like @R.Kelly and just gave up on my country also....Would they also struggle to love their? I knew then that someone would have to step up and change things back home. The odds are stack against us but the prophet praised the romans because no matter how bad the situation got....they would rebuild themselves and not moan like africans and depend on the world to help them....because even the romans had wars and had to build up. Man was created to strive for greatness not to accept mediocrate, so that man would only have to humble himself to god.

Please think about my words. I would make a thread about this but knowing somalis if it ain't about blacks or hatred....no one would listen.

I thought your from the UK how do you mess with them? some of the most beautiful black females I've ever seen are African American the lightskin ones shit on most somali girls if I'm brutally honest and usually somali genes are strong when you mix with a biracial or a lightskin maadow I've seen a lightskin sonali boy who i thought was full somali but it turned out his mom was AA
It's easy to tell that AA girls are easy going when you go on holiday and they just smile and love to talk to you. Uk black girls always have their guard up around somalis, almost as if to say "i know you hate me already" therefore only once you get to know them and treat them decently they actually open up and show you that they were just insecure to begin with.

:manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's easy to tell that AA girls are easy going when you go on holiday and they just smile and love to talk to you. Uk black girls always have their guard up around somalis, almost as if to say "i know you hate me already" therefore only once you get to know them and treat them decently they actually open up and show you that they were just insecure to begin with.

:manny:
so what state did you visit to get that sort of reception.? lol yall really have it bad overthere with black chicks shits funny never seen a beef like you guys do with them in my life on god !

so what state did you visit to get that sort of reception.? lol yall really have it bad overthere with black chicks shits funny never seen a beef like you guys do with them in my life on god !
Miami! nice sun and nice booties everywhere. don't worry about uk blacks, there will be a mass exodus of Somalis when our country is more stable. Only the Black begs can stay and dilute themselves.

:ahh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Miami! nice sun and nice booties everywhere. don't worry about uk blacks, there will be a mass exodus of Somalis when our country is more stable. Only the Black begs can stay and dilute themselves.

:ahh:
do you plan to leave the uk for the states since you seem to enjoy overthere and there isnt enought attractive women in the uk feel it for you lot overthere

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
True but they somehow think I’m too good looking for them to approach me even the upper class black women. I used to work at google as a security officer and had access to every office. In the sales department, there were good number of AA employees. Even though they are wealthy and educated, only the ones who are half white had the confidence to approach and interract with me. Good looking white or Hispanic women on the other hand approach me with ease.
This tall blonde chick who was new to my local gym came up to me and tried to demonstrate how to do a bent-over barbell row properly and she would flirt with me every time she sees me at the gym. She later got a man after I didn’t make a move. My biggest weakness is the fact that I’m not fluent in English otherwise I would’ve fucked all the hot chicks in my neighborhood.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lmao what a xaasid :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Ngl me and my boys used to do the same thing but with white girls. I know so many Somali boys who used to date white girls/other Ajanabis and dumped them all when they got older because they know their parents will never accept a non-Somali girl.

Also I never knew African women hated Somali men until I made a twitter account and came across black UK twitter. I think it has more to do with the fact that they have a reputation for anti-blackness so they are viewed as "other" and are rejected in advance by them. The ones who have either positive or even neutral views of Somalis however are thirsty for geeljire gus. Back in high school me and my boys used to swerve so many black girls it's crazy.
Cadaan girls go with anything wallahi especially muslim boys :confused:
I think they love being played with

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nah my twitter account is very young but I still see it. That's why it took me by surprise because it definitely isn't like that in real life where I live. The muslim ones especially like Somali guys

To be fair I think that most Somalis won't go back either. We will be assimilated in 2-3 generations most likely
No most somali will go back

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I swear. It may not seem like it when you scroll through the twitter timeline but in real life it's a different story. Most of the attention that I get from the opposite sex in real life comes from African women. They are always touching my hair and asking me questions about Somalis/Somalia. They think we are exotic Arab/African quarter-breeds. It's actually a little annoying not gonna lie. I work with quite a few Ugandan and South Sudanese girls and I always have to fend them off me so I can focus on my work. Unfortunately I'm not too interested in them but it is quite flattering. Any other Faaraxs with the same experience?
South Asian women.
East Asian women.
African women.

These are the women that like me the most.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
this is a myth most despise somali guys i used to go through black twitter and there was nothing positive said about sonali guys even to this day they find them repulsive. You even have a Samoan chick fancying sonali guys than black girls is like they have something against faraaxs
Nah fam, irl, all the black women I've met were very positive with me. Never had a bad experience with one. This is not to say they all have a thing for me, but the negative element has never been a thing I've faced from them.

I don't know many african women but why would african women lust over somali men for their features when they can lust over the real thing with indian dravidians and pakis? Don't y'all have the same features as them?

LOL!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nah fam, irl, all the black women I've met were very positive with me. Never had a bad experience with one. This is not to say they all have a thing for me, but the negative element has never been a thing I've faced from them.
im talking abou tthe uk not north america lol there isnt any beef with maadows and us

do you plan to leave the uk for the states since you seem to enjoy overthere and there isnt enought attractive women in the uk feel it for you lot overthere
I Would if you'd lower your meher price....but i think Canada is safer long term.

:browtf:

Kratos

Sonder
Brother never betray the homeland! i understand these old foold ruined it for us....but for god's sake think of the children!!!

Lets be realistic! look at all the old folk in the somali community and how they spend their sixties and 70's in khat lounges when they could have educated themselves, raised their children well and retired back home and became politicians before they died and made a positive contribution to their country. Let me tell you a secret brother life is short and you don't want to end up in a nursing home in the west. Wouldn't you rather use your knowledge and wisdom to lead your country and become a politician later? Walaah i worked in nursing homes for work experience and it's sad to live a life like that and just give up when you have 30yrs left to make a positive contribution...especially in our community since we need it.

This is my pep talk to you! You are special! God chose you and gifted you with the ability to think and gave you an education in the west, where you could observe politics and real world situations that normal children in somali don't get to see. You were given this opportunity...so please have mercy for your community and try to help if you can. I know it's huge burden to ask and i myself hated the old generation and used to think it was not my responsibility to help back home and i even hated the image those fools back home agev us when i was younger.....and then one day a spark lit up inside me and i wondered how my children would feel if i just became a degenerate gaalo in the west like @R.Kelly and just gave up on my country also....Would they also struggle to love their? I knew then that someone would have to step up and change things back home. The odds are stack against us but the prophet praised the romans because no matter how bad the situation got....they would rebuild themselves and not moan like africans and depend on the world to help them....because even the romans had wars and had to build up. Man was created to strive for greatness not to accept mediocrate, so that man would only have to humble himself to god.

Please think about my words. I would make a thread about this but knowing somalis if it ain't about blacks or hatred....no one would listen.

I understand your view point, except I am one of those people whom you refer to as "degenerate gaalo" :mjlol:. But it's alright, my family is heavily involved with sending money back home and investing in local development projects. I send money back myself so I won't be too far away from any developments that are happening back home. I won't abandon the homeland, but permanent re-location may not be feasible.... at least for now

Status
Not open for further replies.