AFRICAN APPRECIATION

Viscount

I got real connections
RENDILLE

gorgeous people. The closest things to somali's. They have slim faces, tall structure, darkskin Beautiful culture, high cheekbones, straight noses close to lips, full lips, true beauty. Some people say that they are people relating to proto somalis that branched off and with contact with neighbouring nilotic tribes they created a distinct culture. They speak the Rendille language and it is significantly similar to the somali language, it sounds like a slowed down version, me a reer mudug can understand about 50% of it and it is an amazing language, there are so many similar words. I love these people and they are so unique.

Let's appreciate them.
View attachment 173979View attachment 173980View attachment 173982View attachment 173983View attachment 173989View attachment 173985View attachment 173986View attachment 173987View attachment 173988

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this group that Somalis got that 5% South African Hunter Gatherer from.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I thought light skin Moroccans can handle the sun, all those European concubines from god knows where have given some of those guys -1 resistance to sunlight like a grass type Pokemon that can't handle a a fire type move.
Ye they actually can and paler Amazigh typically live in mountainous regions. The further south and the less mountainous and more flat hotter regions the Amazigh tend to be darker skinned.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Is this group that Somalis got that 5% South African Hunter Gatherer from.
no I'm pretty sure not, they are cushitic peoples that some sub groups adopted nilotic culture. Southern Rendille have some mixing with nilotes but I'm pretty sure they're mostly cushitic

The farther south you go amazigh become more admixed and some clans even assimilated niger congo males as E1b1a has been found in them(low caste clans)

Viscount

I got real connections
wait are you saying fulani are Amazigh???
:what1:
nah I meant Fulanis have a bit of North African blood, and some of them are E1b1B and others are E1B1A(Niger Congo Haplotype). Fulanis aren't Amazigh they are mostly Sub Saharan African with about 20% North African.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
nah I meant Fulanis have a bit of North African blood, and some of them are E1b1B and others are E1B1A(Niger Congo Haplotype). Fulanis aren't Amazigh they are mostly Sub Saharan African with about 20% North African.
yes it is likely that they have recent admixture from neighbouring Amazigh groups like tuareg who span across Niger Chad Mali etc

Viscount

I got real connections
yes it is likely that they have recent admixture from neighbouring Amazigh groups like tuareg who span across Niger Chad Mali etc
Morrocans are lighter skinned because of Western European Hunter Gatherer, I noticed that Egyptian are darker on average.

That explains why alot Fulanis have E1b1a and only some have E1b1.
fulanis is a bit more complex, their language itself is a niger congo one. they adopted the language of their mothers it seems which is why the e1b1b ones still speak it and did not become berber

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This one needs to be checked. He has man breast cancer

1615308336056.png