AFRICAN APPRECIATION

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I'm posting photos of ethnic Africans and people of the African diaspora. This will include photos of people of ethnic African descent.

• NORTHERN AMAZIGH - Inhabiting the northern Tamazgha region, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya. They are naturally Lighter skinned because close proximity to the Mediterranean. They are native genetically and ethnically, some have retained their culture but they have been arabised and speak Derja Arabi. They all have their own languages that falls under the Tamazight language families. They have faced oppression for speaking their languages or embracing their culture. In 2001 Algerian kabyle people faced victim to brutality and was called The black spring protest.
images (1).jpeg
images (4).jpeg
images (5).jpeg

• SOUTHERN AMAZIGH - They consist of the tuareg and Sahrawi people. The sahrawi people live in western Sahara and resemble northern Amazigh people. The tuareg resembles Somali's and tend to have dark skin and live in Mali Southern Algeria, Mauritania, Chad and are nomads. They are famous for their indigo pigmented robes. Tuareg are significantly less arabised while sahrawi have been nearly completely arabised.
Sahrawi -
images (9).jpeg
images (11).jpeg
images (10).jpeg

Tuareg -
images (6).jpeg
images (8).jpeg
images (7).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

alien

📍outer space
VIP
South African Natives

The KhoiKhoi and San peoe are the remnants of the oldest genetically living people, They have had genocides committed against them and their population is low and are only at roughly 300-400,000. They are amazing people with an amazing language known for their click sounds. They are traditionally hunter gatherers but San people since contact with Bantu people have started taking up farming. They used to roam the whole of Africa and used to be the largest linguistic and genetic group now they are concentrated in southern Africa.

This is them

images (13).jpeg
images (15).jpeg
images (14).jpeg
images (16).jpeg
images (17).jpeg

Gorgeous people and tend to have hooded eyes flat nose and lighter skin with hair that is beyond 4c.
Gorgeous people:lawd:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Nilote are our brothers and sisters, being an amazing African culture. They belong to the nilotic linguistic sub branch and are known for their height and darkskin. The country to have the largest amounts of nilotic people are South Sudan, With the Nuer, Dinka and others. They inhabit South Sudan, Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, DR Congo, Rwanda and Tanzania.[1] Among these are the Burun speaking peoples, Karo peoples, Luo peoples, Ateker peoples, Kalenjin peoples, Datooga, Dinka, Nuer, Atwot, Lotuko and the Maa-speaking peoples. They are amazing people and their culture and looks are unique.

Here are them

images-18-jpeg.173947
images (19).jpeg
images (20).jpeg
images (21).jpeg
images (22).jpeg
images (23).jpeg

Amazing Gorgeous people.

Attachments

• images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 854

alien

📍outer space
VIP
African diaspora in Asia.

The African diaspora in Asia is the result of the Indian ocean slave trade otherwise known as the East african slave trade were people of the east enslaved people of South East African descent primarily primarily Bantu peoples. Recently I found out that like us with the somali bantu peoples, Asia has a large amount of people of bantu ancestry that have assimilated into their respective nations.

Afro Pakistani/South asian

SIDDI PEOPLES - they are people who inhabit India and Pakistan of bantu ancestry and have assimilated themselves into the dominant culture. They arrived in India and Pakistan during the Indian ocean slave Trade. They are numbering nearly 900,000 in both countries. Here are them
images (24).jpeg
images (25).jpeg
images (26).jpeg
images (27).jpeg

HERE ARE THE AFRO IRANI
AfroIran2-757x489.png
AfroIran-755x489.png
AfroIran3-758x489.png
AfroIran6.png
AfroIran7.png

There are many people of the African diaspora that were enslaved and were brought to countries like Iran. Surprisingly this ethnic group roughly comprises 10-12% of the country and numbering at 800,000 to 1 million. Shocker. They are hidden and marginalised and primarily live in southern Iran. These people are of primarily bantu descent.

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 178

alien

📍outer space
VIP
HADZABE OR HADZA PEOPLES

Last known hunter gatherers in East Africa specifically South East Africa, Tanzania. They speak a language that was once classified as khoisan because of click sounds but has recently been classified as an isolate language. It is a unique language and is spoken by this indigenous tribe. Their numbers has been lowered significantly since the bantu expansion and they have genetic dna admixture with nilotic, bantu neighbouring tribes. This language is UN classified as endangered and this tribe consists of 2000-2500 peoples.

HERE THEY ARE

images (28).jpeg
images (29).jpeg
images (30).jpeg
images (31).jpeg
images (32).jpeg
images (33).jpeg
images (34).jpeg
images (35).jpeg

Gorgeous People and are the remnants of pre bantu expansion Africa.
:lawd:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
RENDILLE

gorgeous people. The closest things to somali's. They have slim faces, tall structure, darkskin Beautiful culture, high cheekbones, straight noses close to lips, full lips, true beauty. Some people say that they are people relating to proto somalis that branched off and with contact with neighbouring nilotic tribes they created a distinct culture. They speak the Rendille language and it is significantly similar to the somali language, it sounds like a slowed down version, me a reer mudug can understand about 50% of it and it is an amazing language, there are so many similar words. I love these people and they are so unique.

Let's appreciate them.
images (10).jpeg
images (9).jpeg
images (8).jpeg
images (7).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
images (6).jpeg
images (4).jpeg
images (5).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 176
RENDILLE

gorgeous people. The closest things to somali's. They have slim faces, tall structure, darkskin Beautiful culture, high cheekbones, straight noses close to lips, full lips, true beauty. Some people say that they are people relating to proto somalis that branched off and with contact with neighbouring nilotic tribes they created a distinct culture. They speak the Rendille language and it is significantly similar to the somali language, it sounds like a slowed down version, me a reer mudug can understand about 50% of it and it is an amazing language, there are so many similar words. I love these people and they are so unique.

Let's appreciate them.
View attachment 173979View attachment 173980View attachment 173982View attachment 173983View attachment 173989View attachment 173985View attachment 173986View attachment 173987View attachment 173988

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waa reer diid (Rendille) why should we appreciate them?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Rendille people are so gorgeous and they look strikingly similar to somali people. Also southern rendille have slightly mixed with the nilotic tribe and adopted parts of their culture and are called Ariaal while northern have minimal admixture, some of those photos are of Ariaal.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Rendille people are so gorgeous and they look strikingly similar to somali people. Also southern rendille have slightly mixed with the nilotic tribe and adopted parts of their culture and are called Ariaal while northern have minimal admixture, some of those photos are of Ariaal.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Surprisingly this ethnic group roughly comprises 10-12% of the country and numbering at 800,000 to 1 million. Shocker. They are hidden and marginalised and primarily live in southern Iran.
I forgot to state that they number 10-12% which is 800,000 - 1mil in southern Iran alone. their numbers are hidden through out Iran but it is estimated that they are over 5% of the population

@stophatingtho for real dam which ones
You was putting just the lightskinned ones
BUT if you search sahrawi you can get all kind of sahrawis
1ff23f451e72b4f35c3c00d6ea9ff8a5.jpg

ws.png

etc
then berbers
There are lots of berbers
usually mixed and black berbers always get invalidated by white berbers
lf21-AUG-madonna.jpg

p20968.jpg

They came from europe as sexual slaves, integrated and with time appropiated the culture making black amazighs look like unicorns which never existed before, it's been like this since the creation of internet, check algerian or moroccan reddit, they will tell you africans come in all shades and features and bullshit like that

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I don't understand are you saying the pale lighter skinned Amazigh are not Amazigh

The sahrawi that I choose weren't even pale or that light. The man was basically fully covered and the women was tanned copper brownish skin color, the little girl is the only one remotely pale and she's not even that light. Aso I added Black Amazigh. I added tuaregs and made sure not to use images that were fake and showed tuaregs as lighter skinned and pale. Tuareg are darkskined. I made sure to make a distinction between Northern and Southern Amazigh because theres diversity between Amazigh. Tuareg are black Amazigh, the males are clearly black with West African features.

images (11).jpeg

This is a tuareg girl, is she pale?

Also you shouldn't call them berber because they've named themselves Amazigh and it comes from the Greek word for barbarian

Last edited:
I don't understand are you saying the pale lighter skinned Amazigh are not Amazigh

The sahrawi that I choose weren't even pale or that light. The man was basically fully covered and the women was tanned copper brownish skin color, the little girl is the only one remotely pale and she's not even that light. Aso I added Black Amazigh. I added tuaregs and made sure not to use images that were fake and showed tuaregs as lighter skinned and pale. Tuareg are darkskined. I made sure to make a distinction between Northern and Southern Amazigh because theres diversity between Amazigh. Tuareg are black Amazigh, the males are clearly black with West African features.

View attachment 173991
This is a tuareg girl, is she pale?

Also you shouldn't call them berber because they've named themselves Amazigh and it comes from the Greek word for barbarian
The ''amazigh'' thing wasn't created until a couple decades ago, they're always called berbers because that's what they are and that's their origin
And yeah, that's what I'm saying, actually white amazighs are not even amazigh, look at kabyle for example... they don't look like they originated from africa and can stand it's clima

alien

📍outer space
VIP
The ''amazigh'' thing wasn't created until a couple decades ago, they're always called berbers because that's what they are and that's their origin
And yeah, that's what I'm saying, actually white amazighs are not even amazigh, look at kabyle for example... they don't look like they originated from africa and can stand it's clima
Facts though. they get sunburns from standing out to long.
:sass2:

You really think this dude could survive in a tropical-desertic clima without all those clothes?
1k5vjdw8izf51.jpg

berbers are slightly turning into boers and supremacists if they're not yet, they also hate darkskinned people, but when sum internet troll cuts north africa and creates a new map of africa they get butthurted :mjlaugh:

Viscount

I got real connections
I thought light skin Moroccans can handle the sun, all those European concubines from god knows where have given some of those guys -1 resistance to sunlight like a grass type Pokemon that can't handle a a fire type move.

Trending