African American girl jealous of East African girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
The recent Arab is not that much, ultimately the reason why Horners look different to Sub Saharan Africans is because of the ancient Middle Eastern blood (which is around 40-50 %). It predates modern history, before civilisation, so we shouldn't call ourselves mixed but just that we are our own race.

And yeah, I agree.
Exactly, that 40-50% makes us superior to all the SSAs. But I don't think that it predates civilization, it wasn't as far back as you may think...just 3000 years ago. Also the recent Arab may not be much but we should still claim it because even the Americans have 1 drop rule for black blood. So we should have 1 drop rule for Arab blood as well.

How can this be superior
images.jpeg

To this
animated39.gif

@Canuck you're a smart girl,can u explain?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No you are wrong. Although AAs are the worst of them all...the West African girls are horrible too. They have the same negroid features as the AAs since they are their ancestors, except only uglier because they didn't get some of the cadaan or native blood mixed in their DNA like the AAs did. We just use the West Africans for numbers by telling them African unity; they are more educated, don't have 10 baby daddies, and actually have a culture (although their culture is still inferior to ours [which is more similar to Arab culture]) so they are slightly better in comparison.

giphy.gif

Giiiiirl if you don't stop with this baiting..

Stop!!

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Exactly, that 40-50% makes us superior to all the SSAs. But I don't think that it predates civilization, it wasn't as far back as you may think...just 3000 years ago. Also the recent Arab may not be much but we should still claim it because even the Americans have 1 drop rule for black blood. So we should have 1 drop rule for Arab blood as well.
I don't subscribe to the view that anybody is superior to anyone, as Muslims it's in our belief that all humans are equal and one is only superior in his piety. You don't really have much control over what ethnic group you're born into either.

I think that it's clear that the major ethnic groups in Eth/Eri/Dj/So are racially different to those in Sub Saharan Africa and we should leave it at that. Obviously I don't like the hood/gangster non sense either.

TooMacaan

VIP
How can this be superior
View attachment 17652
To this
View attachment 17653
@Canuck you're a smart girl,can u explain?
The first guy is not the best choice of EA men, you did a biased cherry picking...but he is still better than the madow.
Even though he has an unfortunate look, when he mixes with a nice EA girl...the kids will still look nice and have good hair. Look at his beautiful, silky, curls in comparison to the madow who shaved his head bald so he doesn't have to expose his Madow hair. Which would you prefer to pass down to your kids? (be honest).

Also, the EA man can protect me with his gun and he has a serious face....while...what does the madow have to offer?? He jiggles his breasts, which are even bigger than most womens.:susp: Is that supposed to impress me??? Who is he trying to attract by jiggling like that...is he khaniis??

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
I'm not posing as Somali...I already came out long time ago. In this thread, I am speaking as an East African and that includes my country too(in addition to yours)...so no, I'm not "trolling in order to ruin the already terrible Somali image", I'm telling the truth as myself. You still didn't answer my question, why are you so anti-truth? Why do you dislike Arabs so much? Is it because you are gaal? or a deeper issue??
How as an Ethiopian can you claim you descend from fucking bedouin arabs when you're people are some of the oldest humans in existence?!!?!?:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
According to Arabs they believe they descend from Ishmael through Abraham which was only a few thousand years ago, but in the Torah is says one of the earliest rulers of mankind was Nimrod the son of Cush, which would mean our east african ancestor according to this biblical myth. You are either a troll or a retarded moron. :camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

How as an Ethiopian can you claim you descend from fucking bedouin arabs when you're people are some of the oldest humans in existence?!!?!?:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
According to Arabs they believe they descend from Ishmael through Abraham which was only a few thousand years ago, but in the Torah is says one of the earliest rulers of mankind was Nimrod the son of Cush, which would mean our east african ancestor according to this biblical myth. You are either a troll or a retarded moron. :camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Yo what about the Yemenis they are old civilization

TooMacaan

VIP
giphy.gif

Giiiiirl if you don't stop with this baiting..

Stop!!
Beautiful Reiko, this is no bait. I knew there was something special about you when I saw that your dp was of Iman dressed like the true queen that she is. As the best of them all in fact, Nefertiti. But it was even more clear to me that you were more than that...you are a woke sister; ever since you boldly told the truth about Iman being superior to Lupita, I knew that you weren't afraid to champion the truth even in the face of pressure.

P.S. I notice that you are using a sassy Taraji gif. and that is okay for now as it takes time for us to detox ourselves from this culture but we need to think about completely separating ourselves in the long run. We are already being categorized with madows by the cadaans, we don't need to give them more reason by showing affinity. They are good entertainers though so I understand your struggle. Just yesterday, I caught myself singing along to Rihanna and I had to drench myself in cold water to break away from the spell.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Beautiful Reiko, this is no bait. I knew there was something special about you when I saw that your dp was of Iman dressed like the true queen that she is. As the best of them all, Nefertiti. But it was even more clear to me that you were more than that...you are a woke sister; ever since you boldly told the truth about Iman being superior to Lupita, I knew that you weren't afraid to champion the truth even in the face of pressure.

P.S. I notice that you are using a sassy Taraji gif. and that is okay for now as it takes time for us to detox ourselves from this culture but we need to think about completely separating ourselves in the long run. We are already being categorized with madows by the cadaans, we don't need to give them more reason by showing affinity. They are good entertainers though so I understand your struggle. Just yesterday, I caught myself singing along to Rihanna and I had to drench myself in cold water to break away from the spell.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

tenor.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
I don't subscribe to the view that anybody is superior to anyone, as Muslims it's in our belief that all humans are equal and one is only superior in his piety. You don't really have much control over what ethnic group you're born into either.

I think that it's clear that the major ethnic groups in Eth/Eri/Dj/So are racially different to those in Sub Saharan Africa and we should leave it at that. Obviously I don't like the hood/gangster non sense either.
No, if that is true then why do blacks get treated differently when they go to Arab countries?? It is because there is a difference between us and the Arabs are the original Muslims whom we should respect and hold as our standard no matter what. Hierarchies are natural akhi, that's just the way life goes...eat or be eaten; just ask Darwin. Me personally, I prefer to be the predator than the prey so I will make a division when necessary. I have lived all my life not caring when they grouped me with the madows because I thought who cares? why does it affect me but now I am having to suffer consequences due to their bad reputation and I don't like it. It is not about the ugly looks they were born with but they're behavior is not good either...and they can control that.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Yo what about the Yemenis they are old civilization
I'm pretty sure at one point Cushites dwelt in Yemen and ruled it. The Queen of Sheba who's name is Mekada was a Cushite, & Sheba was a city in modern day Yemen. The Yemenite people who weren't Cushites but a separate group ruled afterwards and the had their own language and culture that wasn't arabic if my memory serves me well. I don't know how the middle-eastern Yemenis became arabized though, I haven't gone into this history in a while. But seeing how Yemen is right beside the horn of Africa only divided slightly by the red sea and the gulf of aden, this isn't hard to fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.