African American girl jealous of East African girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Yes, as a Darod man I descend from the hallowed lineage of Banu Hashim. My veins seethe with the noble blood of Ahlul Bayt. When I go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen, I'm practically indistinguishable from the locals.
Shukran brother, finally you have seen the truth! The East African sun is a bit hotter since we are near the equator line and have adapted to our climate ever since we back-migrated thousands of years ago...so perhaps you are slightly darker than our fellow brothers but our Caucasian features/skulls stay unchanged and are indistinguishable otherwise.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
What is your problem?? The only reason why you are angry and don't want to believe this is that you have an agenda?
I saw some of your posts here so I know you have vendetta against the Prophet. You must be a gaal right? That's really why you're mad? If not, explain why...
Aren't you an Ethiopian posing as a Somali??? I've seen your posts as well. Seems like your trolling in order to ruin the already terrible Somali image of Somalis, as arab worshipers :pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
Aren't you an Ethiopian posing as a Somali??? I've seen your posts as well. Seems like your trolling in order to ruin the already terrible Somali image of Somalis, as arab worshipers :pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not posing as Somali...I already came out long time ago. In this thread, I am speaking as an East African and that includes my country too(in addition to yours)...so no, I'm not "trolling in order to ruin the already terrible Somali image", I'm telling the truth as myself. You still didn't answer my question, why are you so anti-truth? Why do you dislike Arabs so much? Is it because you are gaal? or a deeper issue??

Shukran brother, finally you have seen the truth! The East African sun is a bit hotter since we are near the equator line and have adapted to our climate ever since we back-migrated thousands of years ago...so perhaps you are slightly darker than our fellow brothers but our Caucasian features/skulls stay unchanged and are indistinguishable otherwise.
Yes sis as you can see we have cacusian skulls and features
images (14).jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Wow what is wrong with that woman??? She is OBVIOUSLY jealous of EA women and just lying to save face. It's so obvious, she can wear all the weave that she wants but it will never be better than our natural hair which is like that without modification. We used to be Arabs thousands of years ago before we invaded East Africa but we still claim it because we prefer our Arab ancestors; they were superior and deserved to be masters because they have prettier light skin and long hair. It's so crazy how she uses titles like "AA girl jealous of EA women" but on the video itself she sucks up to us talking about how that's not the reality and we all get along irl. That's not true because we are the original racists and we would never be friends with someone like that.
The "Middle Eastern" blood that we have predates Arabs or modern ethnic groups. We didn't migrate from Arabia either, it's most likely that we lived in Egypt/Sudan when it was much greener and our "Middle Eastern" ancestors mixed with our "Black ancestors", after coming to the Horn we separated and you guys mixed a bit more(10% Arab) whilst Somalis haven't had any additional "Middle Eastern" blood.

You should visit Saudi Arabia one day just tell them you're desandent Al jabarti and a Saudi prince will accompany you to the Saudi palace
Did you know there's an actual Eritrean tribe called Jebertis? They're basically Tigrinya Muslims. And their women are so f-cking beautiful you wouldn't believe. They're very beautiful people mashallah. And they all speak Arabic fluently.

Did you know there's an actual Eritrean tribe called Jebertis? They're basically Tigrinya Muslims. And their women are so f-cking beautiful you wouldn't believe. They're very beautiful people mashallah. And they all speak Arabic fluently.
I know I actually had a Quran teacher who was one of them

TooMacaan

VIP
The "Middle Eastern" blood that we have predates Arabs or modern ethnic groups. We didn't migrate from Arabia either, it's most likely that we lived in Egypt/Sudan when it was much greener and our "Middle Eastern" ancestors mixed with our "Black ancestors", after coming to the Horn we separated and you guys mixed a bit more(10% Arab) whilst Somalis haven't had any additional "Middle Eastern" blood.
But who told you this story and what was their true motive?? You can't believe everything you hear. They want to separate us from our history. Of course we also had Middle Eastern blood that predates Arabs (most likely, we were mixed with the Levants and Turks) but we also have more recent admixture that the rest of the world wants us to deny so they can just put as in the same category as these madows. Just because we have slightly darker skin doesn't make as the same as them though, we are much closer to the Arabs in every other way.

No, that is not the right one. They made my our lips and nose too big. And the average Arab is not that light. :snoop:
Even in their little joke picture diagrams, they have to try to undermine us. :pacspit:Be careful so you don't spread their propaganda.
Sorry sis I didn't mean to post that one I must've copied the wrong pic from my east africans are cacusoid file:pachah1:
images (15).jpg
how about this one :siilaanyolaugh:

Jeesto

VIP
The worst thing is being called Puerto Rican by AAs :mjcry: Niggas think every African is their kind of "black"

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
But who told you this story and what was their true motive?? You can't believe everything you hear. They want to separate us from our history. Of course we also had Middle Eastern blood that predates Arabs (most likely, we were mixed with the Levants and Turks) but we also have more recent admixture that the rest of the world wants us to deny so they can just put as in the same category as these madows. Just because we have slightly darker skin doesn't make as the same as them though, we are much closer to the Arabs in every other way.
It cannot be called Arab though, its more similar to Assyrian/Coptic/Levant than "Arab". It's not really a story either, but based on linguistics and genetics. There is no doubt that Horners generally came from Egypt/Sudan and had a downwards migration roughly 3000 years ago due to desertification up north.

TooMacaan

VIP
Sorry sis I didn't mean to post that one I must've copied the wrong pic from my east africans are cacusoid file:pachah1:
View attachment 17650how about this one :siilaanyolaugh:
I think we are more similar to how they portrayed the Indian guy but it's much better than the other one. You can't always have everything perfect and going your way all the time, just how life is.:zhqjlmx: I guess I can tolerate it.

TooMacaan

VIP
It cannot be called Arab though, its more similar to Assyrian/Coptic/Levant than "Arab". It's not really a story either, but based on linguistics and genetics. There is no doubt that Horners generally came from Egypt/Sudan and had a downwards migration roughly 3000 years ago due to desertification up north.
I'm not talking about the genetics that predate (I already said it was most likely Levant/Turkish) but I was instead referring to a more recent admixture that also happened. We should not be afraid to claim this even though the rest of the world recognizes us as madow; we will proudly proclaim Ancient Middle Eastern, recent Arab, and some Cush as well but we must emphasize that we are not negroids and refuse to be grouped in the same box, ok? Also, we need to stop our youth from all this rap stuff, thinking that they are gangstars, and guys like @TheWeekday , @Tramo are even adopting the madow slang.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm not talking about the genetics that predate (I already said it was most likely Levant/Turkish) but I was instead referring to a more recent admixture that also happened. We should not be afraid to claim this even though the rest of the world recognizes us as madow; we will proudly proclaim Ancient Middle Eastern, recent Arab, and some Cush as well but we must emphasize that we are not negroids and refuse to be grouped in the same box, ok? Also, we need to stop our youth from all this rap stuff and thinking that they are gangstars.
The recent Arab is not that much, ultimately the reason why Horners look different to Sub Saharan Africans is because of the ancient Middle Eastern blood (which is around 40-50 %). It predates modern history, before civilisation, so we shouldn't call ourselves mixed but just that we are our own race.

And yeah, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.