Afran Qallu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not half oromo, until someone can provide evidence that Afran qallu was oromo, my reer abti are Somali.

Its okay hun, i'm only teasing:it0tdo8:. Plus you are what your father is.

Also, Oromos the muslim ones are our Muslim brothers and sisters.

My stance is, if they look Somali, speak Somali and say they are Somali then who cares?

My reer abti are Somali, my mother was raised in a Somali home and no my mother can’t speak oromo.

Why would Oromo people claim them?

Do some people from your mothers Qabil claim Oromo?

Certain claims like the Bursuuq are 100% Somali, but have sadly forgotten their roots.

Do you think the same thing is happening to your mum's clan?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Why would Oromo people claim them?

Do some people from your mothers Qabil claim Oromo?

Certain claims like the Bursuuq are 100% Somali, but have sadly forgotten their roots.

Do you think the same thing is happening to your mum's clan?
They sometimes claim oromo I think.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Daughter of samaale
There's nothing wrong with having Oromo ancestry. We know that our ancestors karbaashed them and kept them as slaves. It's only natural that our forefathers would partake in some light rolling with Oromo women.

Oromo ancestry is actually a badge of honour because it means that you are descended from conquerors. Without people like your ancestors, we would not have the largest amount of territory for a single ethnic group in the entire continent.

Most white Americans have black slave ancestry, even the KKK. But no one talks about it because it is a symbol of their dominance. It's like those military commendations that soldiers get from war. Sure, you had to do some ugly things to get them but it was for the greater good.

when I joined this forum. I was an extreme "somali" nationalist who hated oromos and wished for their extermination. Then i found out recently that my own sub clan Cawliyahan mixed with oromos. What's even more ironic is that some ppl accused me of being an oromo with hidden agenda when I argued rahanweyn were oromos. Is this some kind of karma?:jcoleno::mjcry:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
when I joined this forum. I was an extreme "somali" nationalist who hated oromos and wished for their extermination. Then i found out recently that my own sub clan Cawliyahan mixed with oromos. What's even more ironic is that some ppl accused me of being an oromo with hidden agenda when I argued rahanweyn were oromos. Is this some kind of karma?:jcoleno::mjcry:

Mixing with oromo doesn’t make you one

Your pure Somali. Isaaq and darood have arab blood in them but are classified as Somali.
i dont buy that arab banu hashim myth. Most daroods and isaaqs look like any other somalis. And if darood are arabs then how come we have many names that have waaq in them? like jidwaaq, ceelwaaq, caabudwaaq? Waaq is a cushitic pagan god. Not arabic. Also our y-dna e-v32 is native to horn of africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts