Affluent areas in Nairobi

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Of course you didn't. I had like 10 Ogaden guz. They are my favourite Somali men. It anything, I have a pro Ogaden bias so you cannot claim I am a qabiiliste.

@AbdiGaalDoon

You have my full permission to share your escapades with any qabiil that comes for you, even my own.

Theres nothing more these lowlife qabiilists hate more than knowing their walaalo enjoy the occasional guz.

:dead:

How come Kenya is soo green compared to Somalia when we are neighbors? Somalia has no green and is dry as f*ck, Kenyan landscape look like a paradise compared to Somalia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
But I’m honest about the place unlike yourself, isku xishood. You wouldn’t defend Somalia the way you defend Nairobi.
Thats the core of all of this.

Dhaqan Celis and there insecurity with Somalia and being Somali runs deep dont worry son nobody before me knows just how much Africans are animals maybe barring @AbdiGaalDoon and @Grigori Rasputin I wanted to partake in a real estate Nairobi thread in which I have profited greatly.

Imagine I made a Zambia thread and everyone starts derailing about Chinese debt.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Thats the core of all of this.

Dhaqan Celis and there insecurity with Somalia and being Somali runs deep dont worry son nobody before me knows just how much Africans are animals maybe barring @AbdiGaalDoon and @Grigori Rasputin I wanted to partake in a real estate Nairobi thread in which I have profited greatly.

Imagine I made a Zambia thread and everyone starts derailing about Chinese debt.

No it ain’t the core.

I made a valid point backed up by numerous studies and audits (Nairobi has worse infrastructure than many other African cities).

Instead of taking the criticism, you wouldn’t accept that another city could overtake your beloved Nairobi.

This whole back and forth could’ve finished if you could take any criticism.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
No it ain’t the core.

I made a valid point backed up by numerous studies and audits (Nairobi has worse infrastructure than many other African cities).

Instead of taking the criticism, you wouldn’t accept that another city could overtake your beloved Nairobi.

This whole back and forth could’ve finished if you could take any criticism.
lol it did finish because I didnt feel intrested in Kenyan infrastructure.

YOU MADE ZERO POINTS AGAINST ME BACKED BY ANY EVIDENCE.

>Stuck in 1980s
>Public transport system is the determination of whether a city has more infrastructure or not

I have adequately responded to both points in my
opinion. Your responses have been personal and defamatory for quite a while and you want to talk about taking criticism? :ayaanswag:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
lol it did finish because I didnt feel intrested in Kenyan infrastructure.

YOU MADE ZERO POINTS AGAINST ME BACKED BY ANY EVIDENCE.

>Stuck in 1980s
>Public transport system is the determination of whether a city has more infrastructure or not

I have adequately responded to both points in my
opinion. Your responses have been personal and defamatory for quite a while and you want to talk about taking criticism? :ayaanswag:

Dude.

As I stated on numerous occasions, public transport is bare minimum infrastructure.

How can I judge Nairobis super highways if they don’t even have a commuter bus company?

Cairo had public transport in 1905.

Answer this:
How does Nairobi not have this bare minimum in 2022?

:kanyehmm:

Dude.

As I stated on numerous occasions, public transport is bare minimum infrastructure.

How can I judge Nairobis super highways if they don’t even have a commuter bus company?

Cairo had public transport in 1905.

Answer this:
How does Nairobi not have this bare minimum in 2022?

:kanyehmm:
FYI, Nairobi recently introduced a city commuter rail service. They are using an old rail network in the city that has now been refurbished by Kenyan Army Engineers. This commuter rail network connects several far flung neighborhoods within the wider Nairobi metropolitan region. It also connects the Nairobi Central business district to the Airport. They acquired used DMUs from Spain, but they are in great condition. Granted it is not anything fancy modern or close to commuter metro services that you find in western world cities but it is a decent public transport for a developing world city in Africa.

How come Kenya is soo green compared to Somalia when we are neighbors? Somalia has no green and is dry as f*ck, Kenyan landscape look like a paradise compared to Somalia.
It is because of the tropical highland climate . Nairobi is near the central highlands region west of the rift valley. All these regions have a rainforest like climate, especially areas near Mt kenya and the Aberdare mountains, most areas here are 1800m above sea level in altitude. Very good climate with adequate rainfall throughout the year. This region is where most of Kenya's tea and coffee is grown.

It is because of the tropical highland climate . Nairobi is near the central highlands region west of the rift valley. All these regions have a rainforest like climate, especially areas near Mt kenya and the Aberdare mountains, most areas here are 1800m above sea level in altitude. Very good climate with adequate rainfall throughout the year. This region is where most of Kenya's tea and coffee is grown.

Looks like a paradise compared to the dry desert landscape of Somalia