Affluent areas in Nairobi

When was I complaining about Brits moving to Australia? Why would I care about two foreign countries that have nothing to do with me?

Why are you getting offended about me highlighting the truth about Kenya? Your obsession with protecting Kenya seems very weird. I never thought I would see a Somali bootyclapping for Kenya when they have killed thousands of Somalis during the Wagalla massacre and when they put Somalis in cages just a few years ago. Maybe you are happy about the Wagalla massacre since the victims come from a political rival clan since you are so strangely being extremely offended by my very mild criticism of Kenya's terrible infrastructure.
When somalis were being killed in NFD your uncles were sipping isbarmuto in liido beach.

Secondly I find it funny when you want to shed crocodile tears for somalis in NFD when your kins never even raised funds for them nor even showed remorse.
Secondly you are a gaal right sonce when did you care about muslim problems?

People of NFD have moved on and are better off.
Secondly do you know why wagalla masscre happened in the first place? Do you know it was Kenyan govt response to Degodia ethnic cleansing felllow Somalis aka Ajuraan.It wasnt Degodia fighting for independence but they decided to cleanse Ajuraan who are a minority in NFD.So walagu sugey because they refused to listen to Kenyan govt demands to seize hostiilitues but they became deaf and continued with killing fellow somalis.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
When somalis were being killed in NFD your uncles were sipping isbarmuto in liido beach.

Secondly I find it funny when you want to shed crocodile tears for somalis in NFD when your kins never even raised funds for them nor even showed remorse.
Secondly you are a gaal right sonce when did you care about muslim problems?

People of NFD have moved on and are better off.
Secondly do you know why wagalla masscre happened in the first place? Do you know it was Kenyan govt response to Degodia ethnic cleansing felllow Somalis aka Ajuraan.It wasnt Degodia fighting for independence but they decided to cleanse Ajuraan who are a minority in NFD.So walagu sugey because they refused to listen to Kenyan govt demands to seize hostiilitues but they became deaf and continued with killing fellow somalis.

My Sheikhaal clan is not from Mogadishu.

How is it crocodile tears when I was the only Somali to have even brought up the Wagalla massacre? I have no relations to the Degodia.

Yes, more than 5000-10000 people were terrorists who deserved to be massacred for a few troublemakers? Doesn't sound like a measured response to me.

I care about Muslim problems. I am also one of the few (if not only person here) who has brought to light the Uighur genocide. No one on this site cares because they are of darker skin tone. Very weird that the gaal on this site cares about the Wagalla massacre and the Uighurs while no one else does. You're making excuses for Wagalla blood. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Go bum lick the Kenyans warya. One day, you will be chased by a Luo with a machete in Eastleigh and put in a cage. How does it feel to be continuously harassed and be hated by other Kenyans, the same ones you're bootyclapping for? Ceeb. I talk about Kenyan terrible infrastructure and you come foaming from the mouth like the Kenyan bum licker that you are.

How is it crocodile tears when I was the only Somali to have even brought up the Wagalla massacre? I have no relations to the Degodia.

Yes, more than 5000-10000 people were terrorists who deserved to be massacred for a few troublemakers? Doesn't sound like a measured response to me.

I care about Muslim problems. I am also one of the few (if not only person here) who has brought to light the Uighur genocide. No one on this site cares because they are of darker skin tone. Very weird that the gaal on this site cares about the Wagalla massacre and the Uighurs while no one else does. You're making excuses for Wagalla blood. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Go bum lick the Kenyans warya. One day, you will be chased by a Luo with a machete in Eastleigh and put in a cage. How does it feel to be continuously harassed and be hated by other Kenyans, the same ones you're bootyclapping for? Ceeb. I talk about Kenyan terrible infrastructure and you come foaming from the mouth like the Kenyan bum kicker that you are.
So you are sheikhal gaal iyo khanis ah? Cajiib.
I never knew you wa also qabiliste.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I never knew you wa also qabiliste.

I am not. Where is the evidence of me being a qabiiliste? It was you who was when you assumed I was Abgal and were attacking reer Xamar out of no where. I was talking about Wagalla and you randomly talked about isbarmuto on Lido beach.

I am not. Where is the evidence of me being a qabiiliste? It was you who was when you assumed I was Abgal and were attacking reer Xamar out of no where. I was talking about Wagalla and you randomly talked about isbarmuto on Lido beach.
You are anyway never try to speak politics with me.

How much did sheikhal contribute for wagalla victims in 1984?
There was no single wadaad sheikhal that talked about this.

Also one personal question did you father used to embezzle charity money meant for orphans?

Of course you didn't. I had like 10 Ogaden guz. They are my favourite Somali men. It anything, I have a pro Ogaden bias so you cannot claim I am a qabiiliste.
No you saxib your @ss was a virgin 20 years ago probably your uncle ba ku fara xumeye.So no ogaden can feel a euro tunnel size black hole.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Go bum lick the Kenyans warya. One day, you will be chased by a Luo with a machete in Eastleigh and put in a cage. How does it feel to be continuously harassed and be hated by other Kenyans, the same ones you're bootyclapping for? Ceeb. I talk about Kenyan terrible infrastructure and you come foaming from the mouth like the Kenyan bum licker that you are.
you only "care" about the Uighurs opression because China is threatening the Western hegemony.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You are anyway never try to speak politics with me.

How much did sheikhal contribute for wagalla victims in 1984?
There was no single wadaad sheikhal that talked about this.

Also one personal question did you father used to embezzle charity money meant for orphans?

I will speak politics at any time. I analyze as a neutral person, while you analyze it as a qabiiliste and through the lens of warlord Madobe. My thoughts on politics are much more needed than yours because you have an obvious bias. People need honesty.

Is that supposed to be a clan stereotype? My father is a sheikh. He left Somalia as a young hospitality worker/mosque worker/student, not in charity.

Forget about Sheikhaal wadaad. I am my own man. I am here condemning the Wagalla massacre and the Uighur genocide and also the Hiiraan massacre (your clan). I am the only one who has done this. Sheikh Kulkuli is fighting me aggressively because I condemn massacres, particularly of Somalis he has political rivals with. He is against me speaking up and is attacking me for my very basic activism on this issue. It was in his qabiiliste interest for it to occur. 99.9% of Ogaden condemn it except for qabiiliste like him.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
you only "care" about the Uighurs opression because China is threatening the Western hegemony.

What a ridiculous thing to say. 1 million Uighurs are in concentration camps but basically all Muslim countries, including Somalia, are siding with China on this issue. You care more about aid money than your fellow Muslims being genocided.

And you don't care because China is "threatening" Western hegemony.

You're not planning anything. You're just saying you will, like Somali parents have said they will retire in Somalia but never did. Hehe. Why don't you retire in your clan village instead of foreign land Mombasa?

Kenya is a shithole and no one is safe there anyways. They have violence and deaths after election results are announced. Even ethnic violence happens there towards Somalis.

99.9% of builds in Kenya are not high quality. They are unsafe and poorly built and would be condemned in the developed world by the city's health department.

Do not put somalia and Kenya in the same category. I think you mentioned once before Somalia is not a place fit for vacation yet alone living and I wholeheartedly agree with that.

“Why don't you retire in your clan village instead of foreign land Mombasa?”

Are you not in foreign land yourself Doqonhahow? My dude really thinks he’s Anglo Saxon :pachah1:

And as stated my clan village is not fit to even visit.

Cadaan people retire in low income countries like Cambodia, Indonesia and even Kenya, don’t understand why you think it’s farfetched.

I’ve personally met an cadaan farmer from Australia who moved his family to Kenya permanently and keep in touch with him, he seems to enjoy it!

your a bonafide hater bro, you hate any place thats black & especially if they don’t accept gays it seems 😎

and finally, I fully understand Kenya at the end of the day is a 3rd world shit hole, but if I had to pick 1 shit hole among many, it’s a decent pick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What a ridiculous thing to say. 1 million Uighurs are in concentration camps but basically all Muslim countries, including Somalia, are siding with China on this issue. You care more about aid money than your fellow Muslims being genocided.

And you don't care because China is "threatening" Western hegemony.
if egypt doesn't care about Gaza why should they care about xingjang province? you can't divide muslims and unite them when it's convenient.:kodaksmiley:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Your entire premise of this post is “public transport is the bare minimum”.

Which not only is completely false but has nothing to do with the original claim “Stuck since 1980”

I dont currently feel any particular desire to debate Nairobis infrastructure though everyone can decide which theyd rather go to and conduct business in :nvjpqts:

Cairo has had a public transport system for over a century.

Nairobi still doesn’t have one in 2022.

If you don’t want me to mention Addis, I can mention several other African cities far ahead of Nairobi in infrastructure.

More of my family live in Kenya than in Somalia and have business interests there. Many of family have lived in Kenya for two generations, my own father used to live in Kenya.

But I’m honest about the place unlike yourself, isku xishood. You wouldn’t defend Somalia the way you defend Nairobi.

Saxib you are comparing nairobi tof the projects you live in.

Why would cadaan build and buy houses that have zero peoperty, fire, flood and structural insurance?

You look like a guy that lives in Beverley hills.Well in reality you might be living in compton.
I live in Housing projects in south central Watts saxib not Compton.

Trending