Affluent areas in Nairobi

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

brother @Sheikh Kulkuli I can’t see myself buying a mansion in Nairobi even if I had the resources.
You have no idea the amount of kidnappings, robbery and just general lawlessness in Kenya is tremendous.

Ofc Kenya offers the best infrastructure of all of sub Saharan Africa besides SA. You won’t miss out anything you’re use to in the West.
However, you can’t even talk on your phone in public. You got snatchers.
At night, there’s unwritten curfew because thieves are out and about.

Therefore, I do not care for the beautiful upscale neighborhoods in Nairobi.

brother @Sheikh Kulkuli I can’t see myself buying a mansion in Nairobi even if I had the resources.
You have no idea the amount of kidnappings, robbery and just general lawlessness in Kenya is tremendous.

Ofc Kenya offers the best infrastructure of all of sub Saharan Africa besides SA. You won’t miss out anything you’re use to in the West.

Cadaan oo ka fuleysan ba degaan.
Dont confuse Nairobi with xamar or Johannesburg.

Secondly most of kidnappings are inside job.
Nairobi is the best place to live for foreing expartriates in Africa.

What you fear also happens in minihopless.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Cadaan oo ka fuleysan ba degaan.
Dont confuse Nairobi with xamar or Johannesburg.

Secondly most of kidnappings are inside job.
Nairobi is the best place to live for foreing expartriates in Africa.

What you fear also happens in minihopless.

Preposterous.!

Have you been paid by the Kenyan investment agency. What the hell!
How can you ignore the reality on the ground.

Its a land steep with haves and have-nots. That’s a recipe for insecurity

Preposterous.!

Have you been paid by the Kenyan investment agency. What the hell!
How can you ignore the reality on the ground.

Its a land steep with haves and have-nots. That’s a recipe for insecurity
Saxiib the west only shows africa as hell for saken region.

If cadaan think they are safe in Nairobi and alot retire there then somali complainning will be ironic.
Where do you think ambassadors and Kenyan politicians live?

The only unsafe place is ghettos like easleigh, Komarok etc.

@Grigori Rasputin you and most of Somalis here cannot afford to buy a house here the houses are from a million dollars onwards.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Saxiib the west only shows africa as hell for saken region.

If cadaan think they are safe in Nairobi and alot retire there then somali complainning will be ironic.
Where do you think ambassadors and Kenyan politicians live?

The only unsafe place is ghettos like easleigh, Komarok etc.

@Grigori Rasputin you and most of Somalis here cannot afford to buy a house here the houses are from a million dollars onwards.

:kanyehmm: :kanyehmm::kanyehmm:
Why do you have to state the obvious

Do you feel good about humiliating me.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Your out of your mind Runda is my main base and many Somalis live in Karen.

In Runda Ive see women from America jogging in tights and baseball caps. The only Somalis Ive met were diaspora who have their rent paid for by foreign gov/ngo/un jobs not even home owners

@Sheikh Kulkuli I have seen many Somali politicians buy up in Kenya but they usually go for places like Hurlingham or Kilileshwa. Never in my life have I seen a Somali in Kitisuru now that I think about it but I didnt even know about that place until Two Rivers entered construction what a beautiful neighborhood :banderas:

@Removed What about here not a posh area but its the biggest MZ settlement after Garissa and Wajir.

Tell us about Kajiado.

Somalis only have ventured into Lavington and Valley arcade neighbourhoods.They are wealthy neighbourhoods but not as pos as tge top 3 I put up.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Removed What about here not a posh area but its the biggest MZ settlement after Garissa and Wajir.

Tell us about Kajiado.
I havent been to Isinya but Kaijados up and coming loads of Somalis have lived there for a long time not only Ogaden but Isahakia are there too. I think one day the town itself will be like a better Namanga or like Voi maybe. These areas are very serene very old wealthy people buy large properties there and live off their later stages. The MZ guy who basically built South C did that in Voi.

Kajiado counties border area is right now severly underrated I want to look at some places in the county soon around the reserves near Ngong to Kiserian until Rongai. They have lush areas with pockets of more gated Cadaan areas. This is Kiserian/Rongai I have a policy of following whitey in Kenya and hiding in their walls I dont want to wake up finding the people down the road convinced my shaqaalo to open the gate so they can rob me :sitdown:

Trending