Afar Xaasle Taakeeye is back and is now joining Macalin Xaliye '''Gabdhaha Ninkii Lacag Siiya Waa Daanyeer'

Oooh wow. I'm not American. If its that lucrative sign me up please.

I have a cousin who drives his own truck. The secret is you can take the order with the most rates in it. There are many Somali truck dispatchers who look for the best rates. There are also Somali brokers who have direct lines with the distributors and major suppliers such as Amazon. You can't imagine the amount of money they make. And because of the way the tax code is written, they have many loopholes where they can claim high expenses such as fuel, truck repairs, hotels. Even the food they eat while on the road is tax deductible. Their travel is tax deductible as long as they can justify the business reason. All of these allow them to keep most of money.

However, those of us who work in W2, we've everything deducted from our paycheck, and uncle Sam keeps roughly 40% of what we make. This is why,, in my town truck drivers buy homes that cost at least $300K USD in cash. You would hardly see a truck driver who financed his home. It is all cash based. Many of these truck drivers send their wives to Somalia/Somaliland, Kenya or DDIS, where the children can have a good Somali and Muslim upbringing, where their wives can have maids working for them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have a cousin who drives his own truck. The secret is you can take the order with the most rates in it. There are many Somali truck dispatchers who look for the best rates. There are also Somali brokers who have direct lines with the distributors and major suppliers such as Amazon. You can't imagine the amount of money they make. And because of the way the tax code is written, they have many loopholes where they can claim high expenses such as fuel, truck repairs, hotels. Even the food they eat while on the road is tax deductible. Their travel is tax deductible as long as they can justify the business reason. All of these allow them to keep most of money.

However, those of us who work in W2, we've everything deducted from our paycheck, and uncle Sam keeps roughly 40% of what we make. This is why,, in my town truck drivers buy homes that cost at least $300K USD in cash. You would hardly see a truck driver who financed his home. It is all cash based. Many of these truck drivers send their wives to Somalia/Somaliland, Kenya or DDIS, where the children can have a good Somali and Muslim upbringing, where their wives can have maids working for them.
They make very good money inshallah I wanna drive a truck soon the course is around 6k but its worth it. I will piss in a bottle.

They make very good money inshallah I wanna drive a truck soon the course is around 6k but its worth it. I will piss in a bottle.

Make sure you setup your own dispatching company as well. Once you setup your own dispatching company, you can then list your truck as the one you dispatch. For every order, you save 6 - 12%. That is what the dispatcher would charge you. And after you drive the truck a few years, you establish relationships with a few brokers where they give you dedicated lines that you make your money through that way while you aren't having other dispatchers in the middle.

As a Canadian, you can easily operate in Canada and US. You're basically making money through the loads you take and the amount of money you save through dispatching. You speak English fluently, meaning you can dispatch other trucks while on the road - and through this process, you'll be earning 6% - 12% of every load you dispatch.

It is also better if you pursue a broker license while running your dispatch company and your truck(s). Once you establish relationship with suppliers, you can register your brokerage firm, develop your own systems where other dispatchers can get the loads from you. In this profession, you can make millions of USD annually.

Good luck.

You know damn well, i've never looked down on them. Stating that unfortunately, society prizes professionals and health care workers isn't looking down.

Your own nation gives citizenships more to those with what they call 'higher skilled' workers and prefer those immigrants in Canada. Take it up with the world.

To simply put it, finding people to drive a truck and doing a day course is easier than those with higher skills and education. Should we be grateful to truckdrivers ect, of course! We definitely need them, but my point is being or shall I say becoming one is easier and doesn't require years of education, money put in and skills. I know i'm coming across as classist as unfortunately some people don't have the resources to go university and enter the middle class, so believe me my point wasn't to look down on them. My own father worked as a driver as a young man new to West to make money so that his sons and daughters would be able to get a decent education.
These people are lying, everyone looks down on manual labourers even people who live in the 3rd world. I'm not sure where this sympathy is coming from but it's the reality of life.

Who wants to be alone for long periods and thousand miles away from their family, sleeping in random motels/tractor. Let's aim higher and not glamorize this nonsense.

I don't know if Taakeeye is a murderer or not, nor do I like how he shows his wives off, but I agree with what he said in this video. Giving money to women you're just dating is nacasnimo, especially of you're not doing well financially. There's no guarantee that you'll marry the woman, so why spoil her with money?

I helped out women who weren't related to me and have no intention of marrying. Both of them were single moms and made something out of what I gave them. Charity is part of our faith.

Afar xaasley mentioned that. He said there's no point in giving a non-related women money, unless it's sadaqa, which is expected of us.

Jungle

VIP
Supposedly, only his haters are saying this and apparently they're lying. Who knows.
I mean people know and he is pretty brazen tbf. Hes doing interviews talking about I got 4 wives and how hes a presidential candidate and all that. This man apparently got deported from the us or canada after a few years in north america. He killed them people in xamar in the early 90s.

I had no idea there was evil sunnahs
Can you elaborate?
He created a evil tradition and people are following him! Every person that follows his teaching he gets the dambi. What he’s teaching is unislamic. Don’t act densed….. anyways, am protecting my energy it’s not like you dayooth will ever get access to me. ✌🏽

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
All I see is a power hungry misogynist hiding behind "deen" to subjugate women.

A God fearing man will refrain from speaking the way he speaks. Too much vulgarity yikes..

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

He created a evil tradition and people are following him! Every person that follows his teaching he gets the dambi. What he’s teaching is unislamic. Don’t act densed….. anyways, am protecting my energy it’s not like you dayooth will ever get access to me. ✌🏽

Not giving money to women your not married to is being dayooth now ? :mjlol:

I'm confused who are you talking about? taakeeye? Or the bald dude ? Whose getting the dambi ? And why did you say hes bringing an evil sunnah ?

Last edited:
Not giving money to women tour not married to is being dayooth now ? :mjlol:

I'm confused are you talking about? taakeeye? Or the bald dude ? Whose getting the dambi ? And why did you say hes bringing an evil sunnah ?
Your gaslighting tactic is weakkkkkkkkkk! Try again….

I’m talking about the evil big headed crazy looking abdi aka Xaliye! He started a bad tradition of insulting and causing division between the women and men in our community. Granted Somali men HAVE always been misogynistic but he just propagated it ten holds with his stupid tiktok videos. As a result, Takyee aka murderer is following suit parading his 4 wives.

The reason why sinning in public is very bad is due to the fact that it can become normalized thus facilitating bad deeds.
What Xaliye is doing is unislamic! His views are unislamic this starting a bad tradition! Everything bad deed you normalize and people commit it; you will get a bad dambi because you introduced it to the society.

I feel sorry for Xaliye because if he doesn’t repent and correct his views on a public platform he will be questioned on the day of judgement.

Last edited:

Maybe is okai for a man to give his hard earned money to a women hes not married to in your afari culture in my culture we dont do that , we might pay for the movie date and dinner laakin dont expect all man to throw money at you like your some sort of a prostitute. Naag nool iska degh abaay ,have some respect for yourself.

Maybe is okai for a man to give his hard earned money to a women hes not married to in your afari culture in my culture we dont do that , we might pay for the movie date and dinner laakin dont expect all man to throw money at you like your some sort of a prostitute. Naag nool iska degh abaay ,have some respect for yourself.
Lmaooooo am not afari weirdo! Anytime someone disagrees with you abdis you automatically assume they’re Ajanabi?!?

Am Somali from Djibouti. My qabil is Samaron. If you think am afari due to the post I did highlighting a beautiful afari women for her wedding song than idk what to tell you my guy.

You know there’s a whole world outside of Somalia and Somalis right?!? I can be Somali and enjoy afari music….

I’m talking about the evil big headed crazy looking abdi aka Xaliye! He started a bad tradition of insulting and causing division between the women and men in our community. Granted Somali men HAVE always been misogynistic but he just propagated it ten holds with his stupid tiktok videos. As a result, Takyee aka murderer is following suit parading his 4 wives.

The reason why sinning in public is very bad is due to the fact that it can become normalized thus facilitating bad deeds.
What Xaliye is doing is unislamic! His views are unislamic this starting a bad tradition! Everything bad deed you normalize and people commit it; you will get a bad dambi because you introduced it to the society.

I feel sorry for Xaliye because if he doesn’t repent and correct his views on a public platform he will be questioned on the day of judgement.
You edited your intial post I see.
I thought you were talking about the takeeye dude. He made good points and I agreed with him when he said you shouldnt give money to women your not married to .I was also confused when you said he brought evil sunnah ,
I deserve an apology , my dms are open if you dont want to apologize in front of these ppls

Lmaooooo am not afari weirdo! Anytime someone disagrees with you abdis you automatically assume they’re Ajanabi?!?

Am Somali from Djibouti. My qabil is Samaron. If you think am afari due to the post I did highlighting a beautiful afari women for her wedding song than idk what to tell you my guy.

You know there’s a whole world outside of Somalia and Somalis right?!? I can be Somali and enjoy afari music….
Yesterday I got accused of being older than Xaliye.. Apparently Xaliye is a young dude going through some kind of xalimo hating phase :snoop:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
broski
i am personally against xaliye and f*ck afar xasle, bro I have nephews who are implanting their seed into all sorts of women and even though I think tolka will be numerous I am against this. I am very old school and believe in real love, yes my wife will have 10 kids and yes I might get have more with secnd wife but f*ck a the f*ck boys attitude for me its about family and empire not just fucking and impregnating anyone.

choose carefully as Rer Dalal broski

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yesterday I got accused of being older than Xaliye.. Apparently Xaliye is a young dude going through some kind of xalimo hating phase :snoop:
abti xaliye is an idoit any man who has been inside somali suger walls aint goint to hate on somali women for a fact he is a freaking weirdo

Trending

Latest posts