Afar Xaasle Taakeeye is back and is now joining Macalin Xaliye '''Gabdhaha Ninkii Lacag Siiya Waa Daanyeer'

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Heres Afar Xaasle with his four wives he is a legend amongst Faaraxs, being a sucessful businessman and surviving civil war

Really? A Somali person? Surely people should tell on him m
No one will… some Somali ppl protect these criminals! OP looks up to people like them!

Alhamdulilah for the day of judgement! Everyone will be accountable for their actions….

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Heres Afar Xaasle with his four wives he is a legend amongst Faaraxs, being a sucessful businessman and surviving civil war

Having 4 wives isn't something to brag about acting like he hit the jackpot somalis glamorize polygamy too much just shows theres 0 love 0 loyalty in such a marriage

I notice if someone is doing something melicious or damaging to society some people will protect this kinda people and justify their actions, this is why our country is a shit hole and our people are backward and never develop.. We also tend to copy every bad behavior.. Now these guys want to normalize attacking women in public.

anyways I don't know of any guys who shower money on women they're not married to.. There's nothing wrong with buying smaller gifts such as perfumes, flowers or jewelries who aren't too costly for a woman you are in a relationship with and you intend to marry and have children's with.. There's also nothing wrong with showering money on and taking care of your wife.. My only advice to the guys is marry a woman who respects you and who loves you dearly and not some money hungry goldigger.. Marry a woman with Iman and self respect and be kind and respectful to her and you will have a successful marriage.

I've been hearing of multiple rumors that he has killed people. Too many people have mentioned it for it to be something made up out of thin air. He seems to have had a dodgy past, yet you Somali men simply want to glorify him because he has 4 wives?! What is hard about a Western passport carrying man from having 4 wives in Somalia of all places? An uber driver Farax in the West who has women leaving him on read in the UK can go home and marry two women within 6 months back home. Is that how low your standards are when it comes to looking up to people?!

I've been hearing of multiple rumors that he has killed people. Too many people have mentioned it for it to be something made up out of thin air. He seems to have had a dodgy past, yet you Somali men simply want to glorify him because he has 4 wives?! What is hard about a Western passport carrying man from having 4 wives in Somalia of all places? An uber driver Farax in the West who has women leaving him on read in the UK can go home and marry two women within 6 months back home. Is that how low your standards are when it comes to looking up to people?!
Not all Somali men look up to guys like Xaliye and his stupid advices.. But unfortunately some who are easy to impress look up to him.

anyways I don't know of any guys who shower money on women they're not married to.. There's nothing wrong with buying smaller gifts such as perfumes, flowers or jewelries who aren't too costly for a woman you are in a relationship with and you intend to marry and have children's with.. There's also nothing wrong with showering money on and taking care of your wife.. My only advice to the guys is marry a woman who respects you and who loves you dearly and not some money hungry goldigger.. Marry a woman with Iman and self respect and be kind and respectful to her and you will have a successful marriage.
I can't take them seriously when it comes to their claims of golddigging. They know damn well what they're doing, but they want to cry 'victim'.

They go to a country which lacks stability unfortunately (May Allah give us peace and prosperity) and get with a type of young woman whom they're not able to attract in the West. They know these women are poor and care about financial gain rather than attraction and personality ect, yet they want to cry golddigger.

Talking about golddiggers in the Somali back home context is foul. Let our people get peace, 1st rate education, better job market, economic opportunities and development ect and only then can we talk about golddigging.

Last edited:
Not all Somali men look up to guys like Xaliye and his stupid advices.. But unfortunately some who are easy to impress look up to him.
But seriously, what is there to be impressed about though. I love Somalia but unfortunately, there isn't a lot of physical and economic stability, so you routinely see old Pensioner men marrying teenage girls. That shows you how easy it is to marry there as long as you have a bit of money. You can go back there and marry two women in a matter of a few months with no issues, so what I want to know is what is impressive about a young looking middle aged man with a passport, maybe a bit of wealth marrying 4? An average uglier, older looking adeero who works in warehouse could probably even marry 3. So what now?

I can't take them seriously when it comes to their claims of golddigging. They know damn well what they're doing, but they want to cry 'victim'.

They go to a country which lacks stability unfortunately (May Allah give us peace and prosperity) and get with a type of young woman whom they're not able to attract in the West. They know these women are poor and care about financial gain rather than attraction and personality ect, yet they want to cry golddigger.

Talking about golddiggers in the Somali back home context is foul.

In the west there are also women who are after money and they often date older men in a sugardaddy relationships.. I think men especially Muslim ones should treat women with respect and honor their honor not spread false rumors or slandering on social media, the reason for dating someone is with the intention of marriage if you are musim, during this period you can test out how you match and your chemistry etc.. If you have money and marry a poorer woman one should still honor her and give her the best possible life he can afford... But unfortunately we have seen some men who take advantage of poor women back in Africa, they go there and become sex tourist, this is very wrong and against our deen and culture.

But seriously, what is there to be impressed about though. I love Somalia but unfortunately, there isn't a lot of physical and economic stability, so you routinely see old Pensioner men marrying teenage girls. That shows you how easy it is to marry there as long as you have a bit of money. You can go back there and marry two women in a matter of a few months with no issues, so what I want to know is what is impressive about a young looking middle aged man with a passport, maybe a bit of wealth marrying 4? An average uglier, older looking adeero who works in warehouse could probably even marry 3. So what now?
Thats a good question, as I see it guys who are not successful in education, career and even in the dating field are probably the ones who look up to this kinda guys..

Trending

Latest posts