advise for young faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true tbf. I have eaten blue steak before which is just seared on the outside and uncooked in the middle
Listen, man. I know what searing meat means. But the topic was raw meat. Yet you geniuses need to understand that searing does not kill all the bacteria.

No matter; this was moving the goalpost. The nigga was defending raw meat and had to move the goalpost to another non-solid argument. This is not a real discussion. I am just having fun watching someone hold an untenable position.:icon lol:

Cry harder, I'm doing something, don't quote me again.
wabaaaaaaa

cry baby GIF

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least I worked on something with my time instead of spending all day jumping on socials acting like a nitty taking shots at random niggas. At your big age aswell. Get a job or get married, stop wasting time.

Focus on these three things.
1. Making big money
2. Education/marketable skills
3. Build your physique, hit the gym, eat well and look good.

All of your waking hours should be spent on these three things. This will make you a high value man and will put you in the top 1% of faaraxs. You'll command respect in your community, in your work place, and among women and not just any women but high value, high class women.

Or keep complaining about how xalimos hate yall while doing security guard jobs, and eating sugar and bread and looking slim.

Invest in yourselves, in vest your wealth, and health and your money.
Your advice is great for someone just starting, but it’s just half of the equation.

for example building your body, your pocket and network will give you access to tons of women.

But it won’t guarantee you one, like @Angelina says you’ll need social skills, specialized towards women.

And in the chance you land your woman of choice ,how do you go about keeping her?

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Find someone that would chat to you so you don't have to spend your nights making discord bots Tasnim
I was outside for 7 hours today I had enough chatting for today. Take a shower and do the same nigglet.

Khaemwaset

VIP
are you threatening to beat my ass if you see me abdi?

Black And White No GIF
No I'm saying you only have the confidence for this unholy day of messaging because we are on some random ass forum. Irl you a miskeen niqabi.

Listen, man. I know what searing meat means. But the topic was raw meat. Yet you geniuses need to understand that searing does not kill all the bacteria.

No matter; this was moving the goalpost. The nigga was defending raw meat and had to move the goalpost to another non-solid argument. This is not a real discussion. I am just having fun watching someone hold an untenable position.:icon lol:
The rawness of the meat is negligible, what causes sickness is surface-level bacterial infection which is primarily dependent by the quality of the cut.
I already mentioned this so I don't understand how I'm moving the goalpost, but continue seething anyways :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts