advise for young faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Saaxiib, if I'm Xabashi I should be admitted to a psych ward. The sheer amount of time and energy I've put into studying Somali history, dhaqan, linguistics and population genetics while once running a popular-ish blog on such subjects for years is pretty much insanity if I'm anything but a geeljire.

:pachah1:
anthromadness?

First I was @Iphone then I was some random twitter atheist somali girl and now I am @canab can't you brain dead low IQ incels on here not understand that somali women can think for themselves too.

View attachment 276976
At this point i am the user with the weirdest allegations from being a liberal muslim (I am atheist) to fathersless fat xalimo ( I am skinny and my dad is in my life) what's is next ?
incel abdis have the same predictable responses on every platform

@malab gone soft. That buuq was legendary :ahh:
One of you niggas said he'll marry me just to take me Somalia so I'll get publicly hanged for being a gaal and another sended me a gif of this creepy looking nigga:

WA8V2MC.gif

Because I am an isaaq. I even had to research who this demonic looking mf is, you niggas on here have no chill.

The egg doesn’t chase the sperm. It’s this ridiculous Western feminine concept that a man is chased. What’s next? Princess treatment? You being wooed?

But I agree, work on yourself until you’re ready and being women obsessed is never a good look. That’s how people fall into redpill and misogyny.
when i say women will chase, I mean you'll have A LOT of options, basically no woman is out of your league even if you are ugly ass nigga. I am not saying sit out and let them females come crawling, that's not a man's nature. If a guy has his money in check, and he's busy building his future, building his physique, building his character, then all the hot chicks will take notice. Any girl you hit on will welcome you because she knows you ain't no bum ass nigga with emotional problems.

Your advice is great for someone just starting, but it’s just half of the equation.

for example building your body, your pocket and network will give you access to tons of women.

But it won’t guarantee you one, like @Angelina says you’ll need social skills, specialized towards women.

And in the chance you land your woman of choice ,how do you go about keeping her?
First of all, we're Muslim, so we aren't going to go out there and meet random women for fun. I didn't specify because I thought it would be obvious, but what I meant is as a faarax with deep pockets who takes pride in how he looks and carries himself, you can get a high value chick to marry. There are bum niggas out there, and there are also bum chicks out there. Any nigga who wants to lead that mediocre life will have to marry a mediocre xaliimo and have mediocre children and live a mediocre life.

when i say women will chase, I mean you'll have A LOT of options, basically no woman is out of your league even if you are ugly ass nigga.
That’s an exaggeration. If you’re unattractive, some people will be out of your league as they may have personal standards and not want an unattr
I am not saying sit out and let them females come crawling, that's not a man's nature. If a guy has his money in check, and he's busy building his future, building his physique, building his character, then all the hot chicks will take notice.
All? No. Do you have a lot more options than broke men in general? Deffo.
Any girl you hit on will welcome you because she knows you ain't no bum ass nigga with emotional problems.
Lol, yes.

The egg doesn’t chase the sperm. It’s this ridiculous Western feminine concept that a man is chased. What’s next? Princess treatment? You being wooed?

But I agree, work on yourself until you’re ready and being women obsessed is never a good look. That’s how people fall into redpill and misogyny.
You are ignorant if you think that isn't the case in many parts of the world. In the west sure women are the prize and men have to compete. But in poorer countries where women don't work and rely on men, it is men that are the real prize and have all of the power and choice to choose from many suitors.

That’s an exaggeration. If you’re unattractive, some people will be out of your league as they may have personal standards and not want an unattr

All? No. Do you have a lot more options than broke men in general? Deffo.

Lol, yes.
I have seen butt ugly, short ass niggas wife gorgeous chicks because they had money. I think a lot of women are forgiving on the looks parts as long as the man is a man of purpose. You might disagree with this of course.

Anyways, all I am trying to say is these young faaraxs need to stop wasting time on watching football matches, or spending hours playing it, hours more on "hanging out with friends", and chasing girls. That time is better spent on making themselves better because by doing this, they can make themselves stand out.

I know countless dudes who got rejected for marriage because they didn't have good jobs, or education they could use to get well paying job, why? Because they spent all of their free time doing the most unproductive shit ever.

You are ignorant if you think that isn't the case in many parts of the world. In the west sure women are the prize and men have to compete. But in poorer countries where women don't work and rely on men, it is men that are the real prize and have all of the power and choice to choose from many suitors.
In most parts of the world women are the prize, especially in the Islamic world. YOU pursue the girl, YOU go to the girls family, YOU convince her father to give her to you, YOU pay for the wedding and YOU pay her Mehr and gift her. YOU buy her dahab, YOU pay for honeymoon. In fact, women are such prizes that they can marry without a Wali and her father needs to do checks on YOU. Not the other way around. Even if as a man you have the power and can marry multiple, you still have to put the work in and be the pursuer and that’s even more the case in traditional societies in which you have to convince fathers and provide everything for the bride. In the past a man in Somalia would at times pay 100 camels for a beautiful wife. No woman is chasing a man in those societies.

It is indeed Western culture that has messed up the playing field and why you’re talking that way. In the West, women go 50/50, sometimes wait years for a ring whilst playing house with a man, and the list goes on. Take a good look at yourself and revaluate your masculinity with all of this prize talk.

Last edited:
In most parts of the world women are the prize, especially in the Islamic world. You go to the girls family, YOU convince her father to give her to you, YOU pay for the wedding and YOU pay her Mehr and gift her. Not the other way around. Even if as a man you have the power and can marry multiple, you still have to put the work in and be the pursuer and that’s even more the case in traditional societies. In the past a man in Somalia would at times pay 100 camels for a beautiful wife.

It is indeed Western culture that has messed up the playing field and why you’re talking that way. Take a good look at yourself and revaluate your masculinity.
I think you are delusional to the fact that that socioeconomic conditions play a big part. 2 summers ago I was back home and I can't tell you how many times I'd be talking to an oday and they'd mention their daughter or nieces. This is not just in Somalia, but even other poor Muslim countries fathers will try to recommend their daughters to men. No convincing or trying to sell yourself. Obviously if a family is more well off it wont be like that, but the truth is many women around the world are not able to support themselves so they are the ones who have to find a husband to give them a good life. In this scenario men truly are the prize and it is women, who pretty much due to economic reasons will have to convince or persuade the man.

I think you are delusional to the fact that that socioeconomic conditions play a big part. 2 summers ago I was back home and I can't tell you how many times I'd be talking to an oday and they'd mention their daughter or nieces.
That’s not normal and it isn’t normal Somali culture. We’re talking about a war torn country that has famines up and down the nation. Even if he’s asking which used to be ceeb for us btw, you’re still expected to pay and pursue. Also, you’re a Western passport carrier. Use your brain a bit, do you honestly think the local men are being treated that way? Is that the norm? No lol. I can’t believe you didn’t think that through.

This is not just in Somalia, but even other poor Muslim countries fathers will try to recommend their daughters to men.
Again, it comes from extreme poverty and doesn’t come from a cultural standpoint. In most cultures the man is meant to knock on the girl’s families door. You know it and I know it. Btw, stuff like that only happens for a minority of men who tend to have Western citizenship. That doesn’t happen to local men walal. Wake up. 99% of men would have to put in work.

That same father if he had enough food to feed his children would be too embarrassed to do that walal. You’re looking at extreme cases and disqualify the natural ways that men and women behave. Why is it in Islam women are honored with provision, Mehr and Walis. Why is the norm for a man to propose, speak to her Wali, ask permission, pay for her and pay for Mehr ect?

You need to remember that when people are very poor and we’re talking about not being able to feed extra mouths, they’d do things that they wouldn’t normally do or is culturally the norm. Don’t conflate that. Also, what father wouldn’t jump at the chance of his daughter potentially going to the West and helping the entire family?
No convincing or trying to sell yourself. Obviously if a family is more well off it wont be like that, but the truth is many women around the world are not able to support themselves so they are the ones who have to find a husband to give them a good life.
It’s not about a woman being able to support herself. It’s about the family and how much the father is struggling. In Somalia historically women weren’t independent and couldn’t support themselves, but still when there wasn’t war or famine, the girl was the prize and men would go to fathers. It is literally traditionally frowned upon for fathers to go to other men.

In this scenario men truly are the prize and it is women, who pretty much due to economic reasons will have to convince or persuade the man.
In what way, in a traditional Islamic society does a woman persuade a man? Does she knock on his door, does she hey, let me convince your family, let me pay for you? Who does that and who has been doing that for centuries, men or women? You can’t say men are the prize. It’s Western men with passports who are a minority and it’s a modern issue.

Like I said, you’re taking extreme cases of a destroyed society, and applying it like it’s the norm for human behavior with regards to courtship between men and women. Your own traditional culture places women as the prize, even your religion places women in the position in which they and their families are the ones being pursued. Men have always asked for a woman’s hand.

Don’t let your passport, being around war and chaos back home make you delusional about how society has traditionally put women as the prize. You pay Mehr, ask her hand and have to speak to her family, not the other way around.

Last edited:
That’s not normal and it isn’t normal Somali culture. We’re talking about a war torn country that has famines up and down the nation. Even if he’s asking which used to be ceeb for us btw, you’re still expected to pay and pursue.

Again, it comes from extreme poverty and doesn’t come from a cultural standpoint. In most cultures the man is meant to knock on the girl’s families door. You know it and I know it.

That same father if he has enough food to feed his children would be embarrassed to do that walal. You’re looking at extreme cases and disqualify the natural ways that men and women behave. Why is it in Islam women are honored with provision, Mehr and Walis. Why is the norm for a man to propose, speak to her Wali, ask permission, pay for her and pay for Mehr ect?

It’s not about a woman being able to support herself. It’s about the family and how much the father is struggling. In Somalia historically women weren’t dependent but still when there wasn’t war or famine, the girl was the prize and men would go to fathers. It is literally traditionally frowned upon for fathers to go to other men.

In what way, in a traditional Islamic society persuade a man? Does he knock on his door, does she hey, let me convince your family, let me pay for you? Who does that and how has been doing that for centuries, men or women?

Like I said, you’re taking extreme cases of a destroyed society, and applying it like it’s the norm for human behavior with regards to courtship between men and women. Your own traditional culture places women as the prize, even your religion places women in the position in which they and their families are the ones being pursued. Men have always asked for a woman’s hand.

Don’t let your passport, being around war and chaos back home make you delusional about how society has traditionally put women as the prize. You pay Mehr, ask her hand and have to speak to her family, not the other way around.
This isn't about culture this is purely about the economic reality of different parts of the world. I'm not applying this to everywhere, I already said that in developed countries women are the prize. I was making a point thought that in many parts of the world (specifically 3rd world) men, especially the ones who can afford to provide a good life are the ones who are sought after instead of vice versa. It's not a controversial idea its the truth. How many old ugly dudes have you seen get married to younger foreign women completely out of their league? Not saying its right, but that's just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending