advise for young faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trick to being chased by women is having to offer more than most men. A man has to check the money box, the looks box, the confidence box etc... It's rediculous the amount of women who will chase you once they know you are too busy building your empire and not wasting time running after them. Why would any man go after women when he doesn't have a good well paying job, or a business, or hasn't taken them time to hit the gym and look the best he can be? it's a waste of your time. The trick is simple, you do you, they'll come.
The egg doesn’t chase the sperm. It’s this ridiculous Western feminine concept that a man is chased. What’s next? Princess treatment? You being wooed?

But I agree, work on yourself until you’re ready and being women obsessed is never a good look. That’s how people fall into redpill and misogyny.

Are you tapped? There's a difference between programming a bot and using problem solving to make something and being a femcel with no life outside the screen.
stop acting like you were doing something important you spent all day working on discord bots for your dusty server that's shaqo incel

200.gif

you weren't finding a cure for cancer were you :chrisfreshhah:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
stop acting like you were doing something important you spent all day working on discord bots for your dusty server that's shaqo incel

200.gif

you weren't finding a cure for cancer were you :chrisfreshhah:
I was having fun doing something that I spent the nights trying to learn. Keep it down femcel, you're not special anywhere except in the head.

I was having fun doing something that I spent the nights trying to learn. Keep it down femcel, you're not special anywhere except in the head.
your agemates think going to the amusement park is fun and you think staying up all night creating discord bots till you get a headache is fun? :chrisfreshhah: we have different definitions of fun but enjoy

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
your agemates think going to the amusement park is fun and you think staying up all night creating discord bots till you get a headache is fun? :chrisfreshhah: we have different definitions of fun but enjoy
The fun is finally seeing it work after you put in the hours.
But a wasteman who spent all day on a forum doing Jackshit isn't the one to talk about fun, you barley leave home to get the milk abaayo. Sitting on that desk all day like a nitty quoting faraxs with the same gif of a madow girl laughing.

The fun is finally seeing it work after you put in the hours.
But a wasteman who spent all day on a forum doing Jackshit isn't the one to talk about fun, you barley leave home to get the milk abaayo. Sitting on that desk all day like a nitty quoting faraxs with the same gif of a madow girl laughing.
triggered GIF

I am sure you won't get foodborne illnesses by eating enough raw meat. Alright.:mjlol:

You talk like you're in the pre-germ theory world or an ignorant Habash FOB.
Any high quality cut that's unlikely to be infected from the start is completely safe to eat, hell simply searing the surface provides zero problems
Keep coping with the nutrients you're missing out on germafreak :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts