advise for young faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about culture this is purely about the economic reality of different parts of the world. I'm not applying this to everywhere,
You’re applying your own reality as a Western passport carrier to come up with an argument that goes against human courtship that has been happening for thousands of years. You’re also not looking at the dynamic between local girls and local boys in those poor countries.

Example, the same father that went up to you wouldn’t do that to 99% of the men around him. You’re a special case. Your passport is what sets you apart, but for the majority the old rules still apply. Normal local Somali men back home don’t have the privileges you have. They are treated the exact same way, you’re treated in the West by Western girls. Get it?

I already said that in developed countries women are the prize. I was making a point thought that in many parts of the world (specifically 3rd world) men, especially the ones who can afford to provide a good life are the ones who are sought after instead of vice versa.
No, in developing countries women are still the prize. All the men around them are also poor. It’s when men from developed countries like the West does the rules fly out the window. You really think normal local men are getting the same treatment? Literally watch videos of Somali men back home angry that men like you from the West are being treated that way. Open your eyes. I saw a street interview and they were lamenting how all the girls wanted a man from abroad.

It's not a controversial idea its the truth. How many old ugly dudes have you seen get married to younger foreign women completely out of their league? Not saying its right, but that's just how it is.
Again, they’re a small minority and those ugly dudes aren’t the prize. They had to use their money and promises to convince the woman. They put in work. The pursuer is never the prize. If anything, the fact they travelled all the way to a different nation, paid for the girls, probably said they’d change their lives ect shows those younger women are even more of a prize than a regular courtship of two youngsters of equal looks.

Last edited:
@Angelina I also agree your average local man wouldn't have the same experience. I think we can both agree end of the day it boils down to wealth and the passport you have. A regular man in the west instantly becomes the 1% in any other country. When it comes to money all cultural norms get thrown out.

@Angelina I also agree your average local man wouldn't have the same experience. I think we can both agree end of the day it boils down to wealth and the passport you have. A regular man in the west instantly becomes the 1% in any other country. When it comes to money all cultural norms get thrown out.
Bari, YOU as an individual in Somalia are most certainly the prize. That I won’t argue with.

But you’re a special case along with most Western Abdis as back home 99% of the men there are local men. They’re treated the same way you a western man are treated by Western women. If anything, due to the presence of men like you back home, the poor lads have it harder.

Good list and all, just a little too systematic. It’s better if you just focus on yourself and how to become a better person both mentally and physically before cementing a goal (which in this case is becoming a “high valued” member of society), other then that great list bruv :nvjpqts:

I have seen butt ugly, short ass niggas wife gorgeous chicks because they had money. I think a lot of women are forgiving on the looks parts as long as the man is a man of purpose. You might disagree with this of course.

Anyways, all I am trying to say is these young faaraxs need to stop wasting time on watching football matches, or spending hours playing it, hours more on "hanging out with friends", and chasing girls. That time is better spent on making themselves better because by doing this, they can make themselves stand out.

I know countless dudes who got rejected for marriage because they didn't have good jobs, or education they could use to get well paying job, why? Because they spent all of their free time doing the most unproductive shit ever.
Using money to secure golddiggers isn’t a win tbh

Using money to secure golddiggers isn’t a win tbh
True, being the best version of yourself in terms of money and body gives you plenty of options. That's all I am trying to say. I am not saying do all this JUST to get women. For example, by being a man with everything allows you to pick a woman with everything, therefore you don't have to worry about having to support her, or her families, you could become even more rich together etc...Just a small example.

You joined a day ago and already have over 200 posts. You spend more time here proportionally
Exactly what I told her yesterday, she's a keyboard warrior. Ignore her.

Notice I used a slash symbol "/", "A slash is often used to indicate "or":". This indicates I meant what type of dietary or what type of dairy, not that I thought dietary and dairy were synonyms. Please go back to preschool, this is embarrasing for you not knowing a basic symbol.

I been a member here for like 1 year and 8 months, while you been here for less than 2 days and you got like 1/4 of my total comments already, you have 265 comments while I have 1070. Not to mention I been gone for like months and haven't posted/commented anything. You're the only keyboard warrior here lol. Oh yeah, I'm also not the one commenting and posting about having excitement on my private parts on Somalispot, which you did.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Ain't you married why are all the married ladies obsessed with what the average abdi is doing or not doing haven't you already secured a guy :farmajoyaab:

The married nimaan on here are basically the same.

:deadosama:

Most married people though aren't like that.

i had you sending paragraphs only using gifs. you were furious! i can sense the anger hasnt subdued
When dealing with low IQ people that don't even know what a slash / means, you gotta have to explain that to them. I was never angry nor am I now. Get a life, you seem bored.

anyone can read it and see that wasnt the case :deadrose: just admit you thought dairy meant dietary

You were probably spamming the internet instead of going to school, I clearly meant or. 2nd time I tell you to go back to preschool. No one except you would think I thought they meant the same thing.
Skärmavbild 2023-06-02 kl. 20.23.45.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts