Adam saleh exposed

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I'm surprised fouzey isn't included this. Am I shocked? No, but I'm shocked that this is coming from a guy who hates Muslims, why sleep with Muslims if you hate them?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
how is this a surprise to u niggas :drakewtf:
:silanyolaugh:
1623700002594.png

Keo

VIP
I'm surprised fouzey isn't included this. Am I shocked? No, but I'm shocked that this is coming from a guy who hates Muslims, why sleep with Muslims if you hate them?
Thought Fousey would be the first to be exposed for these kinds of things so I'm surprised.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
I never got gay vibes from him but not surprised either, IF true. The other big youtuber who openly shares his sins, ALWAYS thought was actually gay. Also, I knew a woman who hated Arabs/Muslims yet had a weird obsession with them. She wanted to marry them even though she would always talk about how Arab Muslim men are women abusers.

looool niggas still watch that Adam Saleh guy and his big-nose sidekick? Never forget the xalimos chasing him in London or something. Defo in the top 10 worst moments for xalimos in history. Adam Saleh is about as Muslim as @4head he only larps as one as its his main selling point to get young Muslims girls to buy his merch.

Apparently if a transgender posts herself with a Muslim man, posts the DMs he sends her, and then posts her sucking his limp member, it’s not enough evidence.

people have been convicted on far less:mjlol:

Apparently if a transgender posts herself with a Muslim man, posts the DMs he sends her, and then posts her sucking his limp member, it’s not enough evidence.

people have been convicted on far less:mjlol:
whaaaat she filmed herself giving head and its out there? Daaaamn wallahi he is finished

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hes done, Xalimos favourite idol turned out to be a tranny lover wheres @Material go shoot your shot.

Trending

Latest posts