Adam saleh exposed

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
You are crazy. Women are far more bi. Women sex is basically foreplay. A man can’t take a D in his ass and be normal. He will be gay forever.
Most “bi” women are not bisexual. They are straight girls who use the label for attention. I knew one supposed bisexual woman who later confessed that she wasn’t into women. Most women are not attracted to each other at all, even when it comes to platonic relationships. Women favor and value men over other women, which is funny because men value each other.

And besides, historically, men across cultures have had male and female lovers. Religion and social norms enforces heterosexuality on men who would otherwise be openly bisexual.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
question....is this trans pre op or post op? I heard about 80% of them is pre op and still have their d1cks. So it sounds like they had gay 3 some

Pre op are more hotter and alluring to these kinds of men than post op. Its all mind gymnastic. I say we should stick to how God created us. Humans have a disease heart. Did u know God commanded the wives of Prophet pbuh a special Hijaab than the regular ones we have today? Literally, they have to move in large Hijaab Tent whenever they went. A special Surah was revealled for this special instructions. (surah Ahzab) Because God knows how the heart of the men are diseased. and also for our mothers, protection for their own naafs tempting them.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most “bi” women are not bisexual. They are straight girls who use the label for attention. I knew one supposed bisexual woman who later confessed that she wasn’t into women. Most women are not attracted to each other at all, even when it comes to platonic relationships. Women favor and value men over other women, which is funny because men value each other.

And besides, historically, men across cultures have had male and female lovers. Religion and social norms enforces heterosexuality on men who would otherwise be openly bisexual.

elaborate more on why u think "men value each other" how ?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
elaborate more on why u think "men value each other" how ?
I'll just leave this quote by Marilyn Fyre, who is a radical feminist.

"To say that straight men are heterosexual is only to say that they engage in sex (fucking exclusively with the other sex, i.e., women). All or almost all of that which pertains to love, most straight men reserve exclusively for other men. The people whom they admire, respect, adore, revere, honor, whom they imitate, idolize, and form profound attachments to, whom they are willing to teach and from whom they are willing to learn, and whose respect, admiration, recognition, honor, reverence and love they desire… those are, overwhelmingly, other men. In their relations with women, what passes for respect is kindness, generosity or paternalism; what passes for honor is removal to the pedestal. From women they want devotion, service and sex.

Heterosexual male culture is homoerotic; it is man-loving."

Not surprising, a lot of men are bi. I believe men are naturally more bisexual than women. Think about it, they have higher sex drives and already stick their d!cks into anything. It’s just socially unacceptable for them to mess around with trannies and other men. If being gay was 100% acceptable, you’d see way more bisexual/gay men.
:browtf: ma'am?

"To say that straight men are heterosexual is only to say that they engage in sex (fucking exclusively with the other sex, i.e., women). All or almost all of that which pertains to love, most straight men reserve exclusively for other men. The people whom they admire, respect, adore, revere, honor, whom they imitate, idolize, and form profound attachments to, whom they are willing to teach and from whom they are willing to learn, and whose respect, admiration, recognition, honor, reverence and love they desire… those are, overwhelmingly, other men. In their relations with women, what passes for respect is kindness, generosity or paternalism; what passes for honor is removal to the pedestal. From women they want devotion, service and sex.

A bitcch who's not even a dude, just called me a f4gg0t by my fucking face... SEEMS ABOUT FVCKING RIGHT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE IDOLS DOESN'T MEAN YOU WANNA f*ck THEM R3T4ARD

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

WTF?????????
1623793748328.png

I can't believe i read that entire poisoning paragraph with unflinching disturbance. It is as if the Feminist wants to be a man, so that she can be loved by heterosexual men? This envy of testicle is unbelievable walaahi. Although her analysis of what men want from women is 100% correct, ie "Devotion, Service, & Sex", still she is wrong about "men being in love" with other men. I think she is confusing Love with human bonding of brotherhood. Even the strongest man needs a father to look upto. Its a primal human nature. Although Straight men usually do not have "male friends" precisely because of this prejudice of this feminist attempt to emasculate HIM. Not to mention, it is this inability to bond with other heterosexual males that makes the Straight men need women more. Gay men mostly have "a circle of male friends" more than a straight man. There is NO room for a woman in a GAY male WORLD. At the end of the day, Men are superior to women. Period. I mean, you can jump up and down if you want, but that is the fact & case. The man looks up to another man because he sees them as HIS equal. A Masculine role model to aspire to. A man is NOT superior, but equal to another man. Remember Prophet Adam pbuh was created first, in his sacred existence, then Eve came afterwards, almost like an after thought, to keep Adam pbuh company. But the irony is, Eve ended up being crucially important because she is the mother of Humanity just as Adam is the father of Humanity. (Allaaahu Yacluum of course)

Talk about LOVE- the feminist seem to forget how women are a weakness for men. Have you seen a hot blooded straight man look at a woman in the street? Believe me i have. And i am amazed and analyze like a mad doctor. The thirst, and hunger in his eyes is so bewitching and frightening i think in my opinion. Feminists cannot be familiar with this desire from men -because they are too busy wanting to be like men, until they grow a moustache.

A heterosexual pure man is a marvel only GOD the almighty can create. Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolahii. (the rest of Mankind, Yes Almighty God created, but Shaitaan contaminated) Allaahu Yacluum of course.

A Woman comes second of course. She is the water to his plant. The Oxygen to his lungs. And the hole to his membrane.

Last edited:

So basically because men value their friendship with each other more you think they gay? Men’s friendship is a lot deeper and have more loyalty towards each other. Womens friendship in general are a lot weaker as you say. But it has nothing to do with sex. Women are beautiful. But they are rarely interesting, funny or extremely intelligent.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
no worries deleted it but damn that women is a tranny? Modern science is the truth for real. She/he is prettier than some natural-born women for real.

Have you heard the voice? Acudubillah. It needed to cake on make up, plastic surgery and to take hormonones to look that way. Seems to me you'd compliment James Charles with some hair extentions and a little more work done.:jcoleno:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So basically because men value their friendship with each other more you think they gay? Men’s friendship is a lot deeper and have more loyalty towards each other. Womens friendship in general are a lot weaker as you say. But it has nothing to do with sex. Women are beautiful. But they are rarely interesting, funny or extremely intelligent.

Jay-- YOU & @Destiny and the feminist quoted above get it wrong. Heterosexual men do not have male close friends. It is very rare that straight men having a confidant with another man. Heterosexual men are lonely bears, thats why the woman comes in. She saves him.

Have you heard the voice? Acudubillah. It needed to cake on make up, plastic surgery and to take hormonones to look that way. Seems to me you'd compliment James Charles with some hair extentions and a little more work done.:jcoleno:
Bruh the voice they lower and even then they still look pretty without makeup. Its a fools game at this point.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bruh the voice they lower and even then they still look pretty without makeup. Its a fools game at this point.

The voice is manufactured. It is trying too hard to sound like a woman. It's back is straight, skull is huge and arms are straight like a man. And if you think that post-op stripper tranny is better looking than a naturally good looking woman without surgery then God speed.
Screenshot_20210615-193808.jpg

Jay-- YOU & @Destiny and the feminist quoted above get it wrong. Heterosexual men do not have male close friends. It is very rare that straight men having a confidant with another man. Heterosexual men are lonely bears, thats why the woman comes in. She saves him.
No they are not. Men have brothers. We are not cavemen

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The voice is manufactured. It is trying too hard to sound like a woman. It's back is straight, skull is huge and arms are straight like a man. And if you think that post-op stripper tranny is better looking than a naturally good looking woman without surgery then God speed.
View attachment 189130

Abaay @Sophisticate why are you fighting hard for the honor of the woman, when you yourself wished you were not a woman. looooooooooooooooool

1623801111615.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No they are not. Men have brothers. We are not cavemen

Some days i doubt you are man. Some days i think you almost a man, and some days i think, you have just one testicle.

PS remind me tafadhaal not to mention testicle again, unless it is of a goat

Is this the midget Yemeni dhagacas who almost got a teenage xaliimo killed in London because she was running to him and she almost got hit by a bus?

View attachment 189130
ma nigga you can paint it how you want. That's a pretty looking gal to my eyes, no nigga is gonna be examining arms and skull shape when he is yacked off the Henny. This cute end of.

Trending