Adam saleh exposed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you guys see him and slim exposed? They had fun in Miami with a transgender by the name of agourahil. slims relationship with his afghan wife is OVER! Dumb ass cheater!!!!

Litreally they are gay.
Here is the video of her exposing them. She is lying tho cause she said she used to watch them since 5 years ago & proceeds to say she did not know he was married, in some of slims videos his afghan wife is in there. Her main goal was to destroy their marriage and get fam and it worked.

@SOULSEARCHING do u want inside info? Slim & Adam sleep with each other. I have proof

He's an Arab youtuber who has made a lot of money from the views of little 13-17 year old Muslim girls who have been sold the handsome, wholesome Muslim guy act. He was the guy those little Arab, Asian and Somali girls were chasing en-masse in central London like crazed lunatics.
2015 days lool i can confirm the lil Hijabis of every single ethnicity chasing him around in Central london with my own 2 eyes

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How this midget got famous, I would never understand at least fousey was funny before he went all crazy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dudes were fucking around with children (god knows if they were girls or boys)

1623688735202.png

I never watched his YouTube videos but just quick search rn and his YouTube is full of gay references. Classic tell me your gay without telling me your gay lol. He and slim even have apple podcast about being Muslim and gay

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I never watched his YouTube videos but just quick search rn and his YouTube is full of gay references. Classic tell me your gay without telling me your gay lol. He and slim even have apple podcast about being Muslim and gay

Poor Adam. I think just from watching this clip, i think he struggles from homosexuality. And Slim--that is his daddy for sure

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I feel like degenerate behaviour is getting widespread and promoted. Soon we will be forced to accept it or we‘ll get jailed.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

"gay arab muslim talks about backlash"

ngl, sounds like a xvideo title (don't ask how do I know this)

:stevej::tocry:

Trending

Latest posts