Adam saleh exposed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kurds, afghani and some pakis has huge nr of gay men. Compared to us Africans they definitely have way higher khanis numbers.

u said "some Pakistanis" does that mean Pakis have less gays than say Kurds and afghani? I am doing a research huuno

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
To be honest I never liked adam saleh he come across as fake and not genuine now im not even suprised he getting exposed and theres bunch of evidence

Psychologist

Changemaker
I just nearly threw up my dinner... I shouldn't have clicked that smh. Then again even if it is my man he could always claim that ain't me and is a random brudda.
she has a video of them together, everything on twitter.
can you delate the message before the mod comes, the link has some as you seen.

she has a video of them together, everything on twitter.
can you delate the message before the mod comes, the link has some as you seen.
no worries deleted it but damn that women is a tranny? Modern science is the truth for real. She/he is prettier than some natural-born women for real.

question....is this trans pre op or post op? I heard about 80% of them is pre op and still have their d1cks. So it sounds like they had gay 3 some

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Not surprising, a lot of men are bi. I believe men are naturally more bisexual than women. Think about it, they have higher sex drives and already stick their d!cks into anything. It’s just socially unacceptable for them to mess around with trannies and other men. If being gay was 100% acceptable, you’d see way more bisexual/gay men.

Not surprising, a lot of men are bi. I believe men are naturally more bisexual than women. Think about it, they have higher sex drives and already stick their d!cks into anything. It’s just socially unacceptable for them to mess around with trannies and other men. If being gay was 100% acceptable, you’d see way more bisexual/gay men.
Right on the money :wow1:
I think the way they do everything for niggas approval is very sus...

You are crazy. Women are far more bi. Women sex is basically foreplay. A man can’t take a D in his ass and be normal. He will be gay forever.

Trending

Latest posts