abiy celebrating ethiopian victory in 1977 war

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Well, it was a war that should not have happened just because so called "Landhere" cagadheer was getting mistreated by Ethopians. The majority of the soldiers that died were isaaqs.
idoo.rs didn't die just to save cagdheers, we both know they fought for thr hawd region. also do you have any prove that majority who died in the war were isaaq?

idoo.rs didn't die just to save cagdheers, we both know they fought for thr hawd region. also do you have any prove that majority who died in the war were isaaq?
Nah Isaaqs fought for Somaliweyn in that war, the isaaq generals liberated Godey and Jigjiga if i remember right. Laakin to reunite Hawd with SL is every
1d00.rs dream :banderas:

Siad Barre was not a smart man walle, instead of giving the generals medals for their service in the war he started to execute them:meleshame:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Siad Barre was not a smart man walle, instead of giving the generals medals for their service in the war he started to execute them:meleshame:
thats what dicators do.
purge the competent people who might be able to overthrow you and replace them with weak incompetent or famil member who are loyal to you.
my father the nepotism with his own eyes when used work for the goverment.

thats what dicators do.
purge the competent people who might be able to overthrow you and replace them with weak incompetent or famil member who are loyal to you.
my father the nepotism with his own eyes when used work for the goverment.
Intressting walle, Siad was also known for his "divide and rule" method where he created problem between neighbouring clans and made them into Enemies. All this problems in Somalia example with qabyalaad started from his Time

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Will Failmaajo fly there soon to plant more trees like last time ? He’s due for another bi-weekly Addis bootycall to Abiys bedroom anyway

Where is Farmaajo putting roses on Ethiopia casualties? Pics and sources please.

As for Abiy as been said Ethiopia’s his country have at it. For us hindsight is 20-20 and history has shown it was an ill advised war, that literally collapsed, and bankrupted the State. Thousands of our boys to die including relatives of mine who were drafted in Gedo, only for Abdi Iley to be carrying their flag crying.

Where is Farmaajo putting roses on Ethiopia casualties? Pics and sources please.

As for Abiy as been said Ethiopia’s his country have at it. For us hindsight is 20-20 and history has shown it was an ill advised war, that literally collapsed, and bankrupted the State. Thousands of our boys to die including relatives of mine who were drafted in Gedo, only for Abdi Iley to be carrying their flag crying.
Your cousins died in boli qaran in 1977.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I once read somewhere that Afwayne was offered 95% of the region by the Soviets except the Harrar area and he rejected it. I hope that was fake news because it's an otherwise extremely poor decision. If it was true then it only means he wanted to fight Ethiopia to further consolidate his power.

I once read somewhere that Afwayne was offered 95% of the region by the Soviets except the Harrar area and he rejected it. I hope that was fake news because it's an otherwise extremely poor decision. If it was true then it only means he wanted to fight Ethiopia to further consolidate his power.

I have it from VERY legit sources, at the Kremlin he was told stop at Jigjiga we’ll mediate between you all, but MSB AUN said He will not stop until capturing Dir Dawa. The entire war was ill advised tbh, and ofcourse that decision.

https://www.facebook.com/mustafa.omer.146

Look what Cagjar wrote on his Facebook.

"Eternal glory to Somali martyrs who lost limbs and lives to preserve Somali dignity, identity, language and land! We are who we are today because of their sacrifices! Thank you, our fathers and forefathers."

He posted a link to this song.

Macalin M

Out here
I hope that’s not true. That would’ve been extremely foolish of him.

I think it was a way to sabotage the entire war.

He thought the war would drag on for years and not few months.

So he wanted most of his generals dead Allahu aclam.

Trending