abiy celebrating ethiopian victory in 1977 war

The n&n bots are open sewers you cant reason with
@Kingcobra @AarLibaax
thanks for derailing my entire thread because i asked simple question.
imagine playing dumb for couple post and pretend one of the bigest blunders of the N&N wasn't big news.
i'm glad that somalis will hapily imprison extradite warheros to a nation that invade sacked our capital while they honor there own fallen soldiers.
N&N bots are open sewers so dont waste time arguing with them.
Wa bulacad so fatahay.

VIP
@tyrannicalmanager after reading every single one of my posts

giphy (3).gif

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Brother, I did say I would not have done it. We just disagree on the degree of severity
acording to the constitution of somalia every somali is an automatic citizen of somalia federal republic, so extraditing somali is a violation of the constitution, fgs violated it's own consitution and undermined it's own existance to please ethiopia which became even worse when abiy remove onlf from the terorlist embarrassing fgs decision even more.

VIP
acording to the constitution of somalia every somali is an automatic citizen of somalia federal republic, so extraditing somali is a violation of the constitution, fgs violated it's own consitution and undermined it's own existance to please ethiopia which became even worse when abit remove onlf from the terorlist embarrassing fgs decision even more.

Ah you've won me over with that argument. Iga raali noqda

Arr mujahid cabdikarim muse iigeeya aan dhunkadee

Like handing over qalbi dagax to TPLF.

Last time Xarmajo was in Addis planting trees in their cemetry.
Would Abye come to Xamar and plant trees for dead SNA 1977 war heroes.
Qalbi dhagax was handed over by Sanbaloolshe who is now part of the opposition.

Siad Barre was a coward. We could have held on & conducted guerrilla warfare against Ethiopia for another decade. Instead he called for a hasty retreat & left his most capable veterans on the frontlines against the communists without any back up. The vast majority of military equipment were destroyed & majority of casualties were caused because of his rash decision. It’s no surprise that those soldiers afterwards turned their guns around to take down the coward megalomaniac.

Siad Barre was a coward. We could have held on & conducted guerrilla warfare against Ethiopia for another decade. Instead he called for a hasty retreat & left his most capable veterans on the frontlines against the communists without any back up. The cast majority of military equipment were destroyed & majority of casualties were caused because of his rash decision. It’s no surprise that those soldiers afterwards turned their guns around to take down the coward megalomaniac.
The emphasis was to make people to focus on Ethiopia rather him.
The same case Failmajo wants somali people to focus on Kenya while he continues embezzling funds and is re elected on patriotism ticket of fighting "kenyan" invaders.

Siad Barre was a coward. We could have held on & conducted guerrilla warfare against Ethiopia for another decade. Instead he called for a hasty retreat & left his most capable veterans on the frontlines against the communists without any back up. The vast majority of military equipment were destroyed & majority of casualties were caused because of his rash decision. It’s no surprise that those soldiers afterwards turned their guns around to take down the coward megalomaniac.
Says the same guy who supports SNM who almost immediately after the war were armed and trained by the same Ethiopian govt.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

These are the Ethiopian brothers according to some folk. War wuxuu mangaabsana

:gucciwhat:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Another day and another piece of proof that Ethiopia will always be antagonistic to Somalia.

You can work with israel for all I care but as soon as you ally yourself with Ethiopia you're a traitor.

Well, it was a war that should not have happened just because so called "Landhere" cagadheer was getting mistreated by Ethopians. The majority of the soldiers that died were isaaqs.

Trending