abiy celebrating ethiopian victory in 1977 war

are you going to pretend that the extradition of somali citizen who fought in the 1977 wasn't huge news?:comeon:
It was huge news and was disgusting.

I have always condemned it. The difference is some on here like @Django cant bring himself to condemn Kenya and only uses it as what aboutism to deflect.

Farmaajo apologized to ONLF and the head met with him and forgave him.

393928C4-3912-4DAA-8193-0B5D41C3BF58.png

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
:mjlol:

Get out here '77 has Tens of thousands veterans and this guy knowingly or unknowingly was in on a big scheme to hurt the very State he fought 4

I predicted it would fail and also predicted his fame to last only a minute

Not wrong so far :zhqjlmx:
how so? by telling what he happened when gov extradited him?
and where did he fail at?

Let them celebrate.

All we care about it Soomaali Galbeed being free and having a referendum after the elections this year.

We Somalis get too caught up on things like this and ignore the real issues.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
meh :zhqjlmx:

Im all about the big picture, you guys can go ahead and criticize every tiny move. Qalbi dhagax is irrelevant in my book
extraditing somali veteran is a tiny move now?:cryinglaughsmiley:
No idea :zhqjlmx:

Let me ask them, hold up

Waryaada kadaabiinyahow @tyrannicalmanager & @Django why are you pushing this lie?
i just post the picture make fun of farmaajo for doing menial labor for abiy ahmed, i never claimed he was planting trees for dead raw meat eaters.:icon lol:
D8E0n83XkAA9ZWA.jpg

Referendum?

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Ethiopia is unstable.

A protest or event in the Somali region could set off wider problems in the country.

Ethiopia has what it wants anyway, a stake in the oil fields , now they can cut people who didn't want to be ruled by them anyway.

A win-win.

meh :zhqjlmx:

Im all about the big picture, you guys can go ahead and criticize every tiny move. Qalbi dhagax is irrelevant in my book

Senate Chairman Abdi Xaashi was witness to all of it and exposed it on live TV.

Sanbaloolshe was asked in an interview a few days l8r if what Senator Abdi Xaashi said is true and he said YES!

Like I said he was knowingly or unknowingly part of this scheme

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Senate Chairman Abdi Xaashi was witness to all of it and exposed it on live TV.

Sanbaloolshe was asked in an interview a few days l8r if what Senator Abdi Xaashi said is true and he said YES!

Like I said he was knowingly or unknowingly part of this scheme
what was the scheme let himself get extradited? or tell his story?

VIP
Ethiopia is unstable.

A protest or event in the Somali region could set off wider problems in the country.

Ethiopia has what it wants anyway, a stake in the oil fields , now they can cut people who didn't want to be ruled by them anyway.

A win-win.

Believe me when I tell you the spirit of ethio-soomaals is broken, top to bottom. There's little to no fight left in them. This isn't the reer galbeed of old.

There will never be a referendum. Their freedom will either come through a strong Somalia or a collapse of the Ethio state. The latter being the more likely scenario.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The 77 war was a big mistake and started the downfall of Afweyne barre. I don’t see the problem him celebrating their heroic victory in 77, they defeated the Somalis after all.

May Somali galbeed prosper, and become a independent country god willing. There is no point joining AMISOMland anyways.

:mjlol:

Get out here '77 has Tens of thousands veterans and this guy knowingly or unknowingly was in on a big scheme to hurt the very State he fought 4

I predicted it would fail and also predicted his fame to last only a minute

Not wrong so far :zhqjlmx:
Xarmajo his father and your father were not even a veterans

The only thing that will fail is xarmajo project the coward let us down he went to apologise to Uhuru on the phone wat a wasteman.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Read about it, watch the interviews

As for your thread about Ethiopia celebrating their "victory"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Kingcobra @AarLibaax
thanks for derailing my entire thread because i asked simple question.
imagine playing dumb for couple post and pretend one of the bigest blunders of the N&N wasn't big news.
i'm glad that somalis will hapily imprison extradite warheros to a nation that invade sacked our capital while they honor there own fallen soldiers.

Believe me when I tell you the spirit of ethio-soomaals is broken, top to bottom. There's little to no fight left in them. This isn't the reer galbeed of old.

There will never be a referendum. Their freedom will either come through a strong Somalia or a collapse of the Ethio state. The latter being the more likely scenario.

Kkkkkk

The spirit of Somalis as a whole is broken.

But Somalis still hate Ethiopia and would still vote for independence if given the chance.

We'll see how the year turns out.

@Kingcobra @AarLibaax
imagine playing dumb for couple post and pretend one of the bigest blunders of the N&N wasn't big news.
i'm glad that somalis will hapily imprison extradite warheros to a nation that invade sacked our capital while they honor there own fallen soldiers.

Nigga I'm tryna get your thread back on track.

I only said So? Which you didn't answer btw it was you who started asking me all these questions about this convict QalbiCellblock5

Hello are you alright m8 o_O

VIP
@Kingcobra @AarLibaax

Brother, I did say I would not have done it. We just disagree on the degree of severity

Trending

Latest posts