Abiy Ahmed reportedly told Mohammed bin Zayed that the UAE was not fit to teach them Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine being a Muslim father and letting your kid become a gaal. Oromos are so strange.

A spiritual religion is all about conviction after some searching for "truth", otherwise it is just tradition without spiritual value. Besides evangelical Christians are very dominant in the cities of Ethiopia consisting of the educated and modern society and having the most TV channels of any religion. So, I am not surprised they are converting both Orthodox and Muslims to their religion.

Thanks to their TV channels and the social media, their pastors and prophets have influence even in Eritrea. This is how one of their pastors were greeted by Eritrean youth after he landed in the first Ethiopian plane to Asmara after 20 years. They already knew about him and were eagerly awaiting and treating him like a celebrity.

Last edited:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
@xabashi

Us Muslims never celebrate your pagan holidays like Christmas. We do not have anything in common with the pagan Habesha. I hate the label Abrahamic religion. Muslims and Jews worship the same God. Christians are always drawing their gods like the Hindus and the greeks. The 10 commandments clearly say to not draw images of God.
They are pagans but love to classify themselves as Abrahamic and monotheistic.

Mormon? I have never heard/met any Ethiopian who is Mormon. I think Mormon is unknown in Ethiopia. Evangelicals are not Mormon. Mormons have a different book other than the bible and they think USA is the holy land :) Evangelicals believe only in the bible.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Mormon? I have never heard/met any Ethiopian who is Mormon. I think Mormon is unknown in Ethiopia. Evangelicals are not Mormon. Mormons have a different book other than the bible and they think USA is the holy land :) Evangelicals believe only in the bible.
Mormons are classified with the evengelics in the US.

@AussieHustler

:ftw9nwa:nigga is you serious Al kilaab were made by foreigners and they kill innocent people every day. :rolleyes:That sounds just like something the honorable Prophet would do.

@xabashi

Ethiopian Muslims like Somalis hate your pagan kind. We are not interested in celebrating with you. Your kind is closer to the devil than to God. Your "friend" was young innocent he didn't know what evil he was dealing with.

Lets not get ahead of ourself. This dog has 1000s of troops in somali slaughtering somalis at will and somali politicians in his pocket. That's not to say uae is any better either.

It means he's descended from pagans who learned about God from white missionaries 100 years ago AKA the king of langaabs.
:chrisfreshhah:
you know both his parents are believes and know about God already. He didn't learn about God from evangelicals but onl
@AussieHustler

:ftw9nwa:nigga is you serious Al kilaab were made by foreigners and they kill innocent people every day. :rolleyes:That sounds just like something the honorable Prophet would do.

@xabashi

Ethiopian Muslims like Somalis hate your pagan kind. We are not interested in celebrating with you. Your kind is closer to the devil than to God. Your "friend" was young innocent he didn't know what evil he was dealing with.

HATE is not a mark of Ethiopian muslims, you are projecting your primitive hateful Wahhabi soul on the noble peace loving Ethiopian muslims. You have even a nerve to tell me about my own people? Are you freaking kidding me? Believe me you would not find 1 Muslim out of thousands of Ethiopian Muslims that hates his Ethiopian christian brothers. I told you how I grew up with Muslim families but that doesn't mean that was my only experience with them. In Ethiopia, Muslims and Christians interact each other everywhere like in schools, working area, cafes, businesses, hospitals, shops, weddings literally everywhere. We live together daily. We know how they think about their christian brothers and sisters. Ethiopian muslims are patriotic and peaceful citizens, they don't see the world only through a primitive religion glass. You can say anything about them but HATE is definitely not their mark!

You need to learn more about Ethiopia. This may help you even though the video is a bit old.

Last edited:
@xabashi

The Ethiopian Muslims you knew were probably not Somalis. Somalis that live in Ethiopia are not patriotic. They hate Habesha pagans more than I do. Once Somalia starts getting better they will leave and join Somalia. Oromos are in charge of Ethiopia and they will throw the pagan Habesha out of power and across the red sea to Yemen. The Horn will be Cushitic again. Cushitic unity is the future.

HATE is not a mark of Ethiopian muslims, you are projecting your primitive hateful Wahhabi soul on the noble peace loving Ethiopian muslims. You have even a nerve to tell me about my own people? Are you freaking kidding me? Believe me you would not find 1 Muslim out of thousands of Ethiopian Muslims that hates his Ethiopian christian brothers. I told you how I grew up with Muslim families but that doesn't mean that was my only experience with them. In Ethiopia, Muslims and Christians interact each other everywhere like in schools, working area, cafes, businesses, hospitals, shops, weddings literally everywhere. We live together daily. We know how they think about their christian brothers and sisters. Ethiopian muslims are patriotic and peaceful citizens, they don't see the world only through a primitive religion glass. You can say anything about them but HATE is definitely not their mark!

You need to learn more about Ethiopia. This may help you even though the video is a bit old.

Why do xabashis come here and paint a rosy picture of ethiopia. Ethiopians are under north korea like dictatorship. Even when your bug eyed leaders scream theres a famine and millions are gonna they distribute that dog food called food aid in a coercive manner ie those regions who cooperate get it or as you probably call it patriotic. You can lie to yourself but dont bring that nonesense here. Ethiopia is worst than somalia. We have a useless government, you have an oppressive gov that controls its 90million population with a bloody iron fist and uses food aid as a means of control. Furthermore why you talking about your upbringing, who asked you?

Go to some liberal white websites with your propaganda

Why do xabashis come here and paint a rosy picture of ethiopia. Ethiopians are under north korea like dictatorship. Even when your bug eyed leaders scream theres a famine and millions are gonna they distribute that dog food called food aid in a coercive manner ie those regions who cooperate get it or as you probably call it patriotic. You can lie to yourself but dont bring that nonesense here. Ethiopia is worst than somalia. We have a useless government, you have an oppressive gov that controls its 90million population with a bloody iron fist and uses food aid as a means of control. Furthermore why you talking about your upbringing, who asked you?

Go to some liberal white websites with your propaganda
When was the last time you watched news? 4 Months ago? :) You are out of sync if you think Ethiopians are under dictatorship and are oppressed etc. Go to Ethiopia and see how people freely speak, how medias are now free, how political prisoners were freed. Ethiopia is a different country today. We have still so much to struggle but believe me Ethiopia never had such a hopeful future.

Somalia better than Ethiopia? :comeon:
Ethiopian GDP and GDP per capita is way higher than Somalia. We have hundreds of Universities and collages, better infrastructure, beautiful cities etc.. Yes we have a lot more to do, we need to do at least 10x more every year in the next 20 years to become a middle income country but how is Somalia better?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_and_colleges_in_Ethiopia

Last edited:
@xabashi

The Ethiopian Muslims you knew were probably not Somalis. Somalis that live in Ethiopia are not patriotic. They hate Habesha pagans more than I do. Once Somalia starts getting better they will leave and join Somalia. Oromos are in charge of Ethiopia and they will throw the pagan Habesha out of power and across the red sea to Yemen. The Horn will be Cushitic again. Cushitic unity is the future.

I have to admit I have no personal experience with Ethiopian Somalis and I can't speak for them except the few I met who were pro Ethiopia and not haters at all but still I admit that I lack the first hand experience with them. My assessment was based on the habesha Muslims who are patriotic Ethiopians and love their christian brothers.

@xabashi

:ftw9nwa:That's what I expected. Habesha Muslims are mostly Sufi spiritualists that don't really practice Islam. That explains why they are tolerant of pagan habesha. Oromos now control Ethiopia so it's going to get better for Somalis and hopefully worse for habeshas.

Abiy Ahmed is the obama of africa, he says what you want to hear and stabs you in your back.:farole:

HE IS LOW KEY WITH IT.

given that most somali have low iqs and drunk on religion they will fall for all his traps.

remember
when he got picked by the

Tigrayan People's Liberation Front
TO BE PRESIDENT, SOMALIS WERE SOO HAPPY because of his arab last name:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

HE IS MERELY A FACE FOR THE TIGRAYAN REGIME, they feared being overthrown soo they slowed down on their shenanigans and decided to get a oromo face on so they could calm down the rebellious unhappy oromo population and the religiously drunk somalis who would be satisfied with arab last name.

ARABS FOUND ISLAM, THEY TAUGHT US ISLAM, LETS NOT ACT LIKE WE OWN ISLAM OVER THEM.

ALSO

ABIY AHMED IS AN APOSTATE, I CAN ASSURE HE DOESN'T GIVE A SINGLE f*ck ABOUT ISLAM OR MUSLIMS

@xabashi

:ftw9nwa:That's what I expected. Habesha Muslims are mostly Sufi spiritualists that don't really practice Islam. That explains why they are tolerant of pagan habesha. Oromos now control Ethiopia so it's going to get better for Somalis and hopefully worse for habeshas.

Wow, in few sentences I see too much evil. How is peaceful co-existence with their christian brothers not islamic but hating and wishing ill on them is islamic? Is Islam measured by hate? If so, then frankly, I would rather go to hell loving my neighbour and living with him/her peacefully than go to a Jannah of a hateful God! But I am very sure Islam doesn't teach hate, even though I have little knowledge about Islam.

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts